What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wicked bro, afaik, Kingswood oriental villas are in the range of 13000-15000 per sqft..
    N minimum area is somewhere around 4000 sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JD2012
    Mayank,

    You are unnecssarily targeting people who are telling you the right thing. These are also important to know even if you have investment there.

    minus point is a minus point.


    Bro - The fact that PC was sold as a luxury GC project at 4000-4500 odd in 2007/2008 and if you see the final deliverable, you ought to be disappointed – PC does not for once give you the feeling of a luxury apartment – it gives you the feeling of a budget ‘lodge’ with a golf view - see JP is known for delivering grand projects so I’m a bit skeptical about their budget non GC properties. I myself have a vested interest in Orchards but after seeing what JP has done with PC, I’ve become skeptical about quality of their GC properties as well…
    CommentQuote
  • So much for bus stand....

    Where will the school kids pick up bus from ?

    The township does need some designated places to organise pick up for school kids.

    Or am I missing something? Plus partly for staff buses etc...big deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • I hope people are not expecting everyone to have cars for all family members. Assuming 2 cars each family and if both cars are used for commute to work. Anyone who stays back will benefit from internal bus service to move around in the township. It will be good to have a township with internal bus service.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    So much for bus stand....

    Where will the school kids pick up bus from ?

    The township does need some designated places to organise pick up for school kids.

    Or am I missing something? Plus partly for staff buses etc...big deal ?


    School bus is fine but what about normal transport bus .....does it mean any blue/redline bus service will enter WT and stop right infront of Kalypso/PC ??????

    3 tier security ke pehle tier par kaun check karega bus aurr inki savaarion ko ?

    or i am missing something ?

    Normal public transport like bus/cars/taxis/auto etc - are they allowed inside WT ? If yes then how it is different from normal NA sectors ?

    Don't you think it will be comfortable but security wise - not that good.

    What do you guys think ?

    Sumit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Wicked bro, afaik, Kingswood oriental villas are in the range of 13000-15000 per sqft..
    N minimum area is somewhere around 4000 sqft.


    Thanks Akash bro.

    Out of my budget :-((((

    But they are really good in my opinion.

    Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log If no internal bus service - how will your maid come?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that 4500-4800/ sq ft was expensive in 2007 and was not value for money. But , it's important to note that in the initial stages the buyer has the choice of picking and choosing which flat he wants . Nose units and golf facing higher floor units are the first to go.

    Thats the reason why people who want excellent units will buy at higher rates in kasablanca and kristal and not in imperial/kalypso which are near to completion coz they will get limited choice which they may not like.

    Same thing with orchards and PC/PH .. people have much more chances of getting a unit of their choice in orchards.

    I fail to understand why some people are running PC down without even seeing the finished product , let's wait for 6 months and see for ourselves how the end product is.
    CommentQuote
  • PC as a whole would be better than 90% of the projects in Noida.
    So chill guys. Mayankbhai is giving a party as soon as possession is delivered for PC.
    CommentQuote
  • Errr... I will most definitely give a party but that will be when possession for tower no. 11 is offered. That is atleast an year away..Pehel towers no 1-4 waalon se party maangni chahiye.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumit202020
    School bus is fine but what about normal transport bus .....does it mean any blue/redline bus service will enter WT and stop right infront of Kalypso/PC ??????

    3 tier security ke pehle tier par kaun check karega bus aurr inki savaarion ko ?

    or i am missing something ?

    Normal public transport like bus/cars/taxis/auto etc - are they allowed inside WT ? If yes then how it is different from normal NA sectors ?

    Don't you think it will be comfortable but security wise - not that good.

    What do you guys think ?

    Sumit


    What I meant in my original post is that...the bus stand for which there is so much of discussion could be primarily meant for the school bus pick up points plus for some staff movement...and may be some internal buses to drop people into WT, starting from the Main Gates of WT.

    I do not think public buses would be plying on internal roads of WT.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks - I think we are overplaying the bus stop issue. Wishtown is not going to be a public thoroughfare for the villagers to come and take their bluelines from - just ask yourself is there ANY vested interest that Jaypee could extract by letting bluelines in and villagers in - what if a blueline harms a civilian - what if some miscreant robs a resident - what does it do to Jaypee's planning - only mortal harm right? Then why would they allow this. Havent you seen every accident in Yamuna Expressway being reported in the main dailies - well do you think nothing like this happens in other highways - guys it happens many times over, however YEW is the cynosure of media currently - so will WT one day - why put this into risk?

    In all probability is that these will serve as stops for school children or round the hour WT express or at worst a metro feeder for WT residents. I have asked my broker - he promised to enquire and confirm back - I'll let you know when I find out

    I read a comment comparing Orchards to Indirapuram societies - that was now a little unfair. Sure, please put your point across on potentially high density and lets have a healthy debate but this is ridiculing - poor comparision in poor light.

    I also agree with Mayank bro above - lets wait and see how PC comes up finally - it may surprise or dissapoint but thats reality on the ground that you and I cannot refute.

    Lets also stop too much negativity here - no point saying Orchards milega ya nahin etc. For Orchards not to be delivered will mean Jaypee becoming illiquid, will mean 5 land parcels 5 times bigger than WT turning waste lands and if it does happen it will come out of either a disasterous political fallout or deeply pained economy which I dont think will happen

    I guess old wounds heal with difficulty, Jaypee did a LOT of delay with WishTown, lot of the old folks have every right to be deeply dissapointed - I do guess some of the pain/ire here is the hangover of that fact which is justified.

    Still lets be cognizant of reality, lets compare the situation around us - are there better opportunities that we can grab, great lets look outside WT, OR, NO WT is awesome, I want a piece of the action - great finalise a project and then a unit - do it very carefully as WT is not going to be unit agnostic

    Have fun guys - do keep the discussion healthy and balanced
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Folks - I think we are overplaying the bus stop issue. Wishtown is not going to be a public thoroughfare for the villagers to come and take their bluelines from - just ask yourself is there ANY vested interest that Jaypee could extract by letting bluelines in and villagers in - what if a blueline harms a civilian - what if some miscreant robs a resident - what does it do to Jaypee's planning - only mortal harm right? Then why would they allow this. Havent you seen every accident in Yamuna Expressway being reported in the main dailies - well do you think nothing like this happens in other highways - guys it happens many times over, however YEW is the cynosure of media currently - so will WT one day - why put this into risk?

    In all probability is that these will serve as stops for school children or round the hour WT express or at worst a metro feeder for WT residents. I have asked my broker - he promised to enquire and confirm back - I'll let you know when I find out

    I read a comment comparing Orchards to Indirapuram societies - that was now a little unfair. Sure, please put your point across on potentially high density and lets have a healthy debate but this is ridiculing - poor comparision in poor light.

    I also agree with Mayank bro above - lets wait and see how PC comes up finally - it may surprise or dissapoint but thats reality on the ground that you and I cannot refute.

    Lets also stop too much negativity here - no point saying Orchards milega ya nahin etc. For Orchards not to be delivered will mean Jaypee becoming illiquid, will mean 5 land parcels 5 times bigger than WT turning waste lands and if it does happen it will come out of either a disasterous political fallout or deeply pained economy which I dont think will happen

    I guess old wounds heal with difficulty, Jaypee did a LOT of delay with WishTown, lot of the old folks have every right to be deeply dissapointed - I do guess some of the pain/ire here is the hangover of that fact which is justified.

    Still lets be cognizant of reality, lets compare the situation around us - are there better opportunities that we can grab, great lets look outside WT, OR, NO WT is awesome, I want a piece of the action - great finalise a project and then a unit - do it very carefully as WT is not going to be unit agnostic

    Have fun guys - do keep the discussion healthy and balanced


    As expected....very balanced views.

    Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dinesh for selflessly sharing such an excellent story of his visit to WT. Thank you, once again
    CommentQuote
  • Advice Needed

    I'm a first time buyer and looking for property as an end user. One of the options I have is Jaypee Kosmos/Klassic. I have a few queries regarding that and need the help of people here. Kindly help.

    1. As all the units for Kosmos/Klassic are booked and only resale is available is it feasible for me to buy a 2BHk in these properties with only 10-12L cash in hand(A lot of color component is needed I guess for resale):(

    2.I'm new to the forum and visited few of the jaypee threads and many pages of this thread also. A lot of pros/cons have been discussed in this forum for JPWT. I have read a lot of admiration abt a little higher end properties(for me off-course) like Kalypso,PC/PH in recent posts. Is it also same for properties like Kosmos etc. i.e Does Kosmos also share the good qualities which other high end projects of Jaypee have(construction quality, low density etc)
    CommentQuote