Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Anyhow today is a happy day - got my registry done. Thanks Alok bhai, firstimebuy bhai for your suggestions - I honestly would not have gotten by without your suggestions.
    Congratulations Dinesh Bhai! Finally after all these years the day is finally here.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by jollygood View Post
      Just an open question, with JP having delivered close to 7500 apts and another 10K in FY 2016-17, raising 16.5K by selling cement assets, another 3-4K by selling corporate office etc. Sitting on tony real estate, why is the share price still languishing close to its 52 week low.
      Because all these are already factored in, unless there is a turnaround it is not going to go up.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by jollygood View Post
        Just an open question, with JP having delivered close to 7500 apts and another 10K in FY 2016-17, raising 16.5K by selling cement assets, another 3-4K by selling corporate office etc. Sitting on tony real estate, why is the share price still languishing close to its 52 week low.
        Corporate office 3-4k Cr? Don't misread or misquote. Be factual not dramatic

        Jaypee Infratech is a small part of Jaypee Associates and both companies still have significant debt attached to them.

        Share prices are a bhedchaal risk vs reward sentiment driven story. As debt gets sorted more and more and the balance sheets starts getting deleveraged and losses stop and finance cost is either serviced through operations and/or more and more assets are sold till the balance sheet is cleaner - you will not see a turnaround in share price.

        The stock market is hammering highly leveraged players without exception.

        Take Unitech at 5K Cr - I think of they sell the Google office, Great India place and UGCC alone - they will be out of debt - but it's not how the market perceives it.

        Anyhow - last time - take company related discussion to dedicated thread.

        Please allow RE discussion here.

        I mean just acknowledge that 7500 units HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. That itself is a huge bit of GREAT NEWS.

        But no, you must bash - hence take out other angles.

        WT ban bhi jayega - tum log bash hi karte reh jaaoge

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Dinesh let the moderation be done by the moderators. Re the nos I just used the most exuberant projections, still the shares are languishing.
          The share market is always ahead if the curve, so surely there are some who would have taken position.

          Re the asset sales say of Unitech, they are not clean assets, many units individually sold, some leveraged to banks etc etc. The point is since RE does not have industry status the loans are under various heads so not very transparent. This is what pkgandhi; alluded to contingent liabilities.
          Last edited March 30 2016, 10:30 AM. Reason: User tagging.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Just an update on the flat BTW - had visited yesterday after mentioning to the contractor - there were 9 people alone finishing every nook and cranny. Even if I saw a minor spot of paint split to the woodwork they noted it. I checked one slope in the bathroom was incorrect - they are changing the tiles.

            Sealant/ slilicone on every glass/window opening

            Then an FMG team takes handover from project team - they act as pseudo clients themselves.

            Even the concealed ledge where AC units were installed is getting plastered and painted

            Even if one person takes possession the entire lift lobby is polished and cleaned.

            Lan based automation services are being provided on day 1 - no need of installing dishes or external cabling for Internet

            Multiple door videa phones being provided

            2 gaurds in tower lobby - 2 in upper floors and 2 in basement - this is just tower specific. Plenty more inside the gated towers.

            My handover is this Saturday. Will post pictures of the final handed over flat on Sunday.

            See for yourself.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Also 100% power backup and piped gas connection in 1-2 months.

              Fire sprinklers in all rooms - fully tested

              Plenty of concealed light points to play with

              Jaccuzzi tested yesterday, 5x installed ACs tested at full load.

              10 feet high ceilings unlike 8.5 feet ceilings in other flats.
              Last edited March 30 2016, 09:31 AM.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                Dinesh let the moderation be done by the moderators. Re the nos I just used the most exuberant projections, still the shares are languishing.
                The share market is always ahead if the curve, so surely there are some who would have taken position.
                Re the asset sales say of Unitech, they are not clean assets, many units individually sold, some leveraged to banks etc etc. The point is since RE does not have industry status the loans are under various heads so not very transparent. This is what @pkgandhi alluded to contingent liabilities.
                I thought you had agreed in an earlier post that classification of information is important

                Why the U turn?

                I have given my thoughts on how stock market is behaving - feel free to ignore it.

                Honestly don't care either - let time be the guide as long as flats keep getting delivered and delivered so well unlike any other well known project.

                At least this being a listed company there is some transparency unlike other operaters like 3C where you have no idea what has been done with the money, how much money is owed to Noida Authority and the banks - which Swiss bank account money has gone to rather than being used to finish ultra dense pigeon holes with 8.5' high ceilings.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Just an update on the flat BTW - had visited yesterday after mentioning to the contractor - there were 9 people alone finishing every nook and cranny. Even if I saw a minor spot of paint split to the woodwork they noted it. I checked one slope in the bathroom was incorrect - they are changing the tiles.

                  Sealant/ slilicone on every glass/window opening

                  Then an FMG team takes handover from project team - they act as pseudo clients themselves.

                  Even the concealed ledge where AC units were installed is getting plastered and painted

                  Even if one person takes possession the entire lift lobby is polished and cleaned.

                  Lan based automation services are being provided on day 1 - no need of installing dishes or external cabling for Internet

                  Multiple door videa phones being provided

                  2 gaurds in tower lobby - 2 in upper floors and 2 in basement - this is just tower specific. Plenty more inside the gated towers.

                  My handover is this Saturday. Will post pictures of the final handed over flat on Sunday.

                  See for yourself.
                  2 guard in upper floor ??

                  Where they will sit. I mean will they roam around....

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    They have seats in floors and they keep roaming up and down.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      6 gaurds. ... will have to have personal gaurds to be safe from 6 gaurds

                      Lol

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X