Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Jp greater noida golf course
    SUPERB & ONE OF THE BEST SPORTS CLUB OF ENTIRE NORTH INDIA.
    if any doubt about quality? pls vsit JP Golf & spa / residential GN.
    Attached Files
    Last edited April 1 2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Had gone to WT again today to check status of the flat.

Minor corrections in progress.

A few things I checked were regarding daily needs - 1 kirana shop, 1 veggies shop and 1 appollo chemist shop is fully setup and all do home delivery

100% power backup is there

Ganga water is here is further treated in water softener plant

Then WT has got the modern rotary street sweeper truck. All roads are dry cleaned first and then watered down on a daily basis.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1459508570060.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	2272091Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1459508582933.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	2272092Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1459508601281.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	2272093
      Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1459508560572.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	2272090
      Last edited April 1 2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Had gone to WT again today to check status of the flat.

Minor corrections in progress.

A few things I checked were regarding daily needs - 1 kirana shop, 1 veggies shop and 1 appollo chemist shop is fully setup and all do home delivery

100% power backup is there

Ganga water is here is further treated in water softener plant

Then WT has got the modern rotary street sweeper truck. All roads are dry cleaned first and then watered down on a daily basis.
        [ATTACH]74440[/ATTACH][ATTACH]74441[/ATTACH][ATTACH]74442[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]74439[/ATTACH]
        Any idea when will the kalypso arcade get ready. Construction seems to be at a halt just like the temple. The shops you mentioned are in pavilion court. The veggies and kirana store are both owned by the same gentleman who named it eon supermart. Very sweet and gentle guy . Will get everything delivered to the apartment. Can also give cooked Maggi or other ready snacks delivered if u want!!

Comment

I was also in wish town in the morning. Went to the FMG team in pavilion court to register for igl piped gas. I was told that the centralised system is in place for dth, phone, Internet. Made the payment in favour of company called radius infratel. They will now install fibre cables in the shaft outside the apartment and then inside the flat. No need for seperate dish, wifi, telephone wires... So far for Internet they have roped in tata and another company. For dth there is siti cable but more are in pipeline. All the residents who have dish installed in balconies and wires hanging around will have to get them removed..

Wish town is coming to life!!!

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
            Any idea when will the kalypso arcade get ready. Construction seems to be at a halt just like the temple. The shops you mentioned are in pavilion court. The veggies and kirana store are both owned by the same gentleman who named it eon supermart. Very sweet and gentle guy . Will get everything delivered to the apartment. Can also give cooked Maggi or other ready snacks delivered if u want!!
            Yes - I had a discussion about Kalypso Arcade and why they haven't launched a near RTM low density commercial shopping complex when they need money.

What they said was they will not get rates that the place would get in boom time

And so they will wait till most of Kalypso and Imperial gets possession.

Expect rates north of 20k when launched.

Comment

Yes - I had a discussion about Kalypso Arcade and why they haven't launched a near RTM low density commercial shopping complex when they need money.

What they said was they will not get rates that the place would get in boom time

And so they will wait till most of Kalypso and Imperial gets possession.

Expect rates north of 20k when launched.
              Makes sense from the business point of view.

From a resident point of view they should attest build and complete it so that the eye sore isn't there anymore. Sell when the rates are up.
              Last edited April 1 2016, 11:23 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                I was also in wish town in the morning. Went to the FMG team in pavilion court to register for igl piped gas. I was told that the centralised system is in place for dth, phone, Internet. Made the payment in favour of company called radius infratel. They will now install fibre cables in the shaft outside the apartment and then inside the flat. No need for seperate dish, wifi, telephone wires... So far for Internet they have roped in tata and another company. For dth there is siti cable but more are in pipeline. All the residents who have dish installed in balconies and wires hanging around will have to get them removed..

Wish town is coming to life!!!
                Yes I need to make said payment tomorrow for Piped Gas and Internet (Tata) / land line.

I am a little skeptical of Siticable - I told Gopal Ji that I will put Tata sky atleast for the interim which he said was ok.

Yup all centralised through the lan system within the apartment.

Ps - shops in PH3 not PC (I am sure you know - just for someone reading this)

Comment

Yes I need to make said payment tomorrow for Piped Gas and Internet (Tata) / land line.

I am a little skeptical of Siticable - I told Gopal Ji that I will put Tata sky atleast for the interim which he said was ok.

Yup all centralised through the lan system within the apartment.

Ps - shops in PH3 not PC (I am sure you know - just for someone reading this)
                  You are allowed to have a dish of your own in case you don't want to take service providers of jaypee. In that case the dish will have to be in a place not visible from the gallery.. This as per jagbir singh in FMG

Comment

Yes I did hear this about installing in a particular spot - I thought that was an area facing the sat. I realize now it must be to not spoil the facade

Comment

I have a unit in Pavilion Court. I noticed that the outdoor units of ACs are not accessible. They are being installed using scaffolds. I asked the Jaypee person who supervises the finishing of my apartment. He didn't know the answer either. Has anyone on this forum noticed this? How will the outdoor units of ACs be accessed for maintenance?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X