Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
    I see that for the past one month, IREF NOida is totally hooked to Jaypee WT/Aman...

Interesting...
    There is only a point upto which hype can sustain and justify stiff prices ( 3Cs ). After the smoke clears, all that is left is Fundamentals and what you see on the ground ( Jaypee ).

Comment

No.. Ticket size wont exceed 3cr for a project like suncourt at the time of launch...
      Jaypee will launch it after giving possession to PC i guess...

What did u like in orchards n not in boomerang!
      Im seriously interested in knowing as i hold a unit in Orchardd :-))))

Comment

Originally posted by bearish View Post
        There is only a point upto which hype can sustain and justify stiff prices ( 3Cs ). After the smoke clears, all that is left is Fundamentals and what you see on the ground ( Jaypee ).
        Well said.. After seeing Yamuna expressway, F1 n greater noida, Anyone can guess whats Jaypee...
        The day it starts delivering, People will rush in lines n auction will be conducted for every resale unit...

P.S. - Cricket stadium still to come :-))

Comment

Well said.. After seeing Yamuna expressway, F1 n greater noida, Anyone can guess whats Jaypee...
          The day it starts delivering, People will rush in lines n auction will be conducted for every resale unit...

I don't doubt for once that oversupply and bad economy will have an overhang on prices. But everything has a timeline.

Comment

Sir yeh thoda jyada nahin hogaya...

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
              Sir yeh thoda jyada nahin hogaya...
              Sir Ji, can some one help me know price for 2bhk in Kasai isles ?? To buy what can one expect now. Any guidance from recent buys or sale info on forum in resale

Comment

Rahul bhai.. Is that India? Dont lie!!!!!!
                ;-))

My god.. Mr Gaur should take a bow..
                Well Akash bhai, I just re gone through my pics again and just to gizz you up that these photographs hardly give the actual feel of the views so once you go there and have a look at the views in actual then you would be coming up with something more high , I am glad you liked the pics

Regards
                Rahul

Comment

Agreed!!

Even i have seen JP greens G.N. It was amazing. These Pics are not doing the real justice... Sorry Rahul bhai...

Comment

Rahul bhai.. I have been to Crescent court.. Took my mother as well...
                    Its like a dream come true..
                    Mom thought our orchards would be like crescent court only...
                    When i told her about the reality, she was heartbroken.. :-(

Comment

I think at 20 floors and higher, the difference b/w crescent court and orchards isnt that perceivable - both will have similar views if youre looking out of your window/balcony, unless of course, you intentionally look vertically down. Your long views should be comparable b/w both projects.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X