Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
    Have got OOP letter for my flat in pavilion heights-1. But went to check that flat all fixtures are pending. Understand that jaypee will do fixtures and finishing only after payment is done. Am I right? Anyone could please share the process who have gone through it....dineshji I understand you have gone through all recently
    congrats, now u are on the last stair.
    such a wonderful project,
    it is golf facing / ridge facing?
    JAI MATA DI

Comment

Originally posted by ARJUNPUNJABI View Post
      congrats, now u are on the last stair.

such a wonderful project,

it is golf facing / ridge facing?

JAI MATA DI

Thanks a lot. Can someone share the next steps like who has gone thru it and sort of timeline we can expect on it

Comment

Quest2012; bro congrats - I have listed all next steps in detail but I don't have reference to the exact post.

If you could go back about 10-15 pages I have detailed out each and every step.

I have gone through the entire process now including getting the flat finished and handed over and getting the registry done in parallel and can surely help if anything is not clear.
        Last edited April 11 2016, 10:56 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Quest2012; bro congrats - I have listed all next steps in detail but I don't have reference to the exact post.

If you could go back about 10-15 pages I have detailed out each and every step.

I have gone through the entire process now including getting the flat finished and handed over and getting the registry done in parallel and can surely help if anything is not clear.

Dinesh bhai do you find any shops nearby for daily needs ? I am thinking to shift to wishtown on rent and later shift in my own flat after possession

Comment

Sir please don't shift there, you will be kicked out from lenders in few months as they have a first and exclusive charge...

Comment

Originally posted by ramkbokaro View Post
              Dinesh bhai do you find any shops nearby for daily needs ? I am thinking to shift to wishtown on rent and later shift in my own flat after possession
              Yes - groceries shops are there, and a medical shop. 5-6 other shops are opening soon it seems.

All domestic help is easily available.

Comment

Originally posted by ramkbokaro View Post
                Things are slow as you expect in a new society, esp when it is one of the laggards already. But better than a year back. And as Dinesh said 3 shops running in Arcade of 9 shops. Another cluster of 8-10 shops has come up in PH-4 as well... Broadband, IGL etc working in many PC and PH towers.

So to say it will be a bit difficult but not impossible.. I will move in PH2 June end.
                Last edited April 12 2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
                  Sir please don't shift there, you will be kicked out from lenders in few months as they have a first and exclusive charge...
                  What about builders who have taken in EMI scheme and not paying up??
                  Last edited April 12 2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinitin View Post
                    Things are slow as you expect in a new society, esp when it is one of the laggards already. But better than a year back. And as Dinesh said 3 shops running in Arcade of 9 shops. Another cluster of 8-10 shops has come up in PH-4 as well... Broadband, IGL etc working in many PC and PH towers.

So to say it will be a bit difficult but not impossible.. I will move in PH2 June end.

Thanks
                    I will do survey myself

Comment

We all should go and meet modi to stop this fraud by builder like jaypee..............

After all modi work is to stop all these gunda gardi by builders.

We all should write on modi twitter account and also write complaint in PMO office.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X