We'll complete the projects in 2 years, assures Jaypee Group
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S93KHaupJQ
    Last edited April 19 2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Never

Comment

Dinesh sir, what would be the estimate funds that could be required for completing Wishtown town from the current state ?

Comment

Aur bade geniuses hain forum mein - I saw you raise this question before - let's see if you get an answer - else I will answer. If you are in a rush to know - I can PM you in a day or two

Comment

No rush sir, I can wait for Senior members to answer... This thought came to my mind today which seems to be missed and not discussed anywhere in the forums... Also it would be interesting to see a comparison of average balance amount of 30000+ flats which JP is yet to collect vis-a-vis the funds required to complete the project. Not sure, if the numbers would make sense, but worth it a try to understand the current situation (gap of funds)...
            Last edited April 19 2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Also, any idea what Jaypee can do with the office area (B1, B2, B3 and other blocks), other than the Nirman Sadan where currently administrative staff, CRC staff sits, it's more of temporary huts like offices which might be demolished later ...it looks like an area as larger as Nirman Sadan...

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
                Also, any idea what Jaypee can do with the office area (B1, B2, B3 and other blocks), other than the Nirman Sadan where currently administrative staff, CRC staff sits, it's more of temporary huts like offices which might be demolished later ...it looks like an area as larger as Nirman Sadan...
                They would have planned to shift to Nirman Sadan but now that gone... I guess the administrative staff need to sit somewhere unless they sell this land also and shift to Greater Noida or Sports City.

Comment

Originally posted by deser7rose View Post
                  They would have planned to shift to Nirman Sadan but now that gone... I guess the administrative staff need to sit somewhere unless they sell this land also and shift to Greater Noida or Sports City.
                  How will day to day maintenance of such a massive township be managed if all the staff is going to be in another city ?

Comment

By the way, what is occupancy of JP Wishtown now, since ( according to some veteran members) 7000 units have been delivered by March ?

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
                      By the way, what is occupancy of JP Wishtown now, since ( according to some veteran members) 7000 units have been delivered by March ?
                      By the way, as per you how many families can shift in 2-3 months time frame.... Can all 7000 or even 5000 families can do ??? Have you seen this happening anywhere???

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X