Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by youngmoney View Post
    I don't know that is why I am asking. I have not seen any media reports or company brief about 7000 flats being delivered. Only rumours.
    Mr youngmoney, according to link of interview of senior JP executive, posted by Mr imperialnoid a few hours ago, only about 1000 people have actually gotten registry done ( despite the mad rush to do so because of the hike in rates). That should tell you everything you need to know, unless you think some members in this forum are better informed than JP executives.

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
      Mr youngmoney, according to link of interview of senior JP executive, posted by Mr imperialnoid a few hours ago, only about 1000 people have actually gotten registry done ( despite the mad rush to do so because of the hike in rates). That should tell you everything you need to know, unless you think some members in this forum are better informed than JP executives.
      1000 flats with registry done, is a good number to start with...

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi
        Are the other 6000 idiots that they are waiting for registry rates to go up ?
        They are independent buyers..they might have already filed or may file in next 5-7 days before the rate hike...

Comment

The 7000 flats were indeed delivered. I saw them on TOI and HT cover page.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
            The 7000 flats were indeed delivered. I saw them on TOI and HT cover page.
            can you please provide a link to the article? Or do you remember what the headline was?
            I searched google news but couldn't find anything.

Comment

That was in jest , but see attached list of projects that have received OC upto 10th March. It shows that about 5000 JP properties got the OC. Hope this helps.

Comment

Manoj - why has my post been deleted - all I am saying is if anyone has a doubt as to the number of flats delivered may please visit Wishtown - if not please hold your propensity to push keys in your quest for bashing and rumour mongering.

I don't know what was wrong in this??
                Last edited April 20 2016, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Manoj - why has my post been deleted - all I am saying is if anyone has a doubt may please visit Wishtown - if not please hold your propensity to push keys in their quest for bashing and rumour mongering.

I don't know what was wrong in this??
                  Please use appropriate language . Nobody needs to be on the verge of being abusive for stressing his point .

Also, its not that only your posts r getting deleted . Control yourself or i have clear instructions to rein in offenders in this & associated threads .
                  Last edited April 20 2016, 10:51 PM.
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Right - will also request you to please note all kinds of rumour mongering that has been going on in this thread.

How is that acceptable to you while normal verbiage is not.

Please re-quote my post and point out where I was abusive.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Right - will also request you to please note all kinds of rumour mongering that has been going on in this thread.

How is that acceptable to you while normal verbiage is not.

Please re-quote my post and point out where I was abusive.
                      Not interested in getting into Quoting and discussing the actual and the hidden meanings in posts .

Watch your tone or face the consequences .
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X