Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by youngmoney View Post
    can you please provide a link to the article? Or do you remember what the headline was?
    I searched google news but couldn't find anything.
    This is a mock up of the article Jaypee was planning to publish. I was indeed sitting with the head of marketing - who believe it or not - was helping me with my registry.

Again if you don't believe this - it is all hands on deck - every department is trying to expedite the registry process.

GO AND VISIT - and then report back if you see any different.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1461173772105.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	2272838

Comment

it is a sad state of affairs if a company thinks that by delivering a couple thousand flats out of forty thousand, it deserves to beat its chest on the front page of national newspapers.

Comment

it is a sad state of affairs if a company thinks that by delivering a couple thousand flats out of forty thousand, it deserves to beat its chest on the front page of national newspapers.
        I am happy to see you now reporting atleast a couple of thousand flats delivered as opposed to what you wrote "Zero" in the evening...

Comment

100% agree with you, Dinesh!

Some of the posts have been very dangerous and amount to propaganda (whether intentional or resulting from intellectual incapacity), and are likely to cause direct harm to people who don't necessarily have the big picture or first hand experience of ground realities.

And by your balanced analysis you have added a lot of value. No one has perfect foresight, but countering propaganda is a great service!

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
            I am happy to see you now reporting atleast a couple of thousand flats delivered as opposed to what you wrote "Zero" in the evening...
            Yes, fellow member Jollygood posted a document which shows that OC was given to around 5000 flats. The document has questionable authenticity, but I would like to assume that it is genuine until proven otherwise.

Comment

Yes, fellow member Jollygood posted a document which shows that OC was given to around 5000 flats. The document has questionable authenticity, but I would like to assume that it is genuine until proven otherwise.
              Just out of curiosity, are you also a international resident , "Zero" was a very preposterous answer...

Comment

I got a little carried away at the time. I did edit it, did I not?

Comment

no doubt there has been rumor mongering going on but its all a fact some senior members are acting as Jaypee spokesperson and ready to get into argument with any one who has counter view point , this is an open forum and every one should be allowed to express his/her opinion freely given its not abusive and personal

Comment

I visited the Jaypee Greens site day before - mainly golf facing units in Kalypso (and some in Imperial/Pavilion).

Quick Positives:
                    - Security is super tight - guards are basically a$$holes. Our agent had to go thru multiple layers of bureaucracy to get inside Kalpyso tower where 6 families have moved in. The flat number was wrongly mentioned by Jaypee fellows on the entry pass, the guards refused entry and summoned the issuers (Jaypee Sales/Marketing) again from the office. Jaypee fellows showed up in their vehicle to let us in and apologised to security.
                    - Pavilion Court seems to be fully occupied - but I also think they are/were end users who don't want to straddle emi+rent.
                    - Green areas are superbly maintained even when the marketing/sales office has no ACs running
                    - Near possession golf facing units don't really get affected by the ongoing (or lack of) construction.
                    - Size and layouts and facing of multiple 3650 units I saw are fantastic, except only one balcony in most of the units.

Underwhelming:
                    - Approach from Delhi with their underpasses/wrong side driving, dumb twits and traffic in around Mahamaya.
                    - The specs in Golf facing properties are fairly sub-par - prepare to spend 300-400/sq ft bare minimum - upto even 1000/sq ft
                    - The wood frame on bathroom mirrors, kitchen wall tiles, floors are strictly average. A mismatch.
                    - OCD gets triggered with the finishing - I am no architect/decorator
                    - Lifts are fast enough, lift lobbies wide. I did not like the main tower lift lobby approach though.
                    - Leakages could already be seen in Kalypso, fixable - but as I specifically know from a DLF apartment, addressal is tough.
                    - Plots owners brace up - the concrete jungle around you is not going to get a coat of paint for the next many-many-many years
                    - I do not see the township shaping up in anyway - only a few completed towers/parts of projects dotting the township
                    - Eventually the society is made up of people, and I don't see lots of people
                    - Extreme corner cutting - flats that have been finished versus the flats that will be finished - tile quality/size, fitting qualities, even tile installation.
                    - Air conditioners, WCs, Basins are from 2006.
                    - Window sills/frames are not really water tight to say the least
                    - Could be one off, but tower 3 floor 4+5 were flooded because of some pipe burst.

Questions:
                    - What external finish is expected? Are layers of paints that will be painted? External walls look EWS currently!
                    - I fully expect Jaypee to not deliver a club - how does that impact possession? A decade delay is what DLF pulls, then pulls the club out of the plan.
                    - Only one chemist shop open, broadband seems to be running - markets are really far, whats the plan on this?
                    - I am no financial engineer either, but how will Jaypee ever complete the township? 95% has been taken for many towers and they need 40% money to complete (finishing!)?

Unfortunately for a golf enthusiast and appreciator of unhindered green views, Jaypee Golf Facing and M3M Golf Estate (gurgaon) are the only properties available that still under 10k/sq ft (except Sun/Moon/etc Court in Greater Noida).

I may still recommend Kalypso/Imperial for the long term high risk. Put money on the table, and owners shall part with their flats - zero buyers in a buyer's market. I don't expect Aralia/Magnolia (because this is Noida), but Kalypso/Imperial can be an oasis in all of Noida. For now I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a mirage.

Comment

Modi should take very strict action against Jaypee.

Jaypee had taken 95% money from all buyers for "KENSINGTON BOULEVARD" Project. Where is the money gone?????
                      Why he is not using already taken money for construction????? where he is using this money??????????

why modi is not putting jaypee in jail??????????

There is no construction running for "KENSINGTON BOULEVARD" PROJECT from last 2 to 3 years.

Where is the money gone???????????????????????????

KENSINGTON BOULEVARD PROJECT WAS LAUNCHED IN MAY 2010 and now 6 years completed and we don't know when construction will resume and when this project will completed?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X