Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
    Bro,

Its no surprise that Rajan and RBI have toned down their stance against Defaulters and NPA significantly. Whereas JP managed to sell its Cement Business, there isn't much progress otherwise. Banks seizing land Banks of JP is by no means amount to steps taken by JP to reduce debt.

JP has already defaulted on loans to multiple Banks as well as Bond holders. There are no good reasons to extend more loans to JP.

Rajan is doing things precisely which he was against some months ago.

In simple words, extending more and more loans to past defaulters is LOOT of Public money.
    Extending loans to Jaypee will be disastrous... RBI and banks current state hi manage kar lein bahut hai...

It would be good for all, if Jaypee keeps on selling /takeovers happen as early as possible... Finally, Wishtown kab bikega... could be in the process..

Comment

To all those who have been waiting for JP to deliver:

If you really feel the pain, write on to our PM's wall that "WE NEED HELP" so our voice can be heard

https://twitter.com/narendramodi/sta...30114743361537

Comment

I have been watching the uproar against various builders on aajtak and ABP news, I would like to share a very interesting observation:

I saw HDIL customers(Mumbai customers) and get to see their woes and the media showed their unfinished projects, the price paid for this project of HDIL in on par with Amrapali type builders in Noida and later when I look at the HDIL project I felt it was more premium than Kalpyso court type projects in noida.

PS: I was amazed to compare the density of projects in Noida Vs density of projects in Mumbai, and that's the major reason why Noida market is headed for the ultimate crash, a crash unseen in the indian real estate market and frankly BPTP projects of gurgaon(seen unfinished projects), they are also orders of magnitude less dense than the various noida projects.

2) so in other words medium class people of Mumbai having paid an amount equal to what customers have paid for an apartment in amrapali platinum type projects in noida will be getting an apartment more premium than kalypso type projects and kalypso type projects are owned by upper middle class here or even 1 level up higher, so it clearly suggests the cheating done by noida builders is orders of magnitude more than the south builders, specially on density. [I might be sounding cocky about the class divide but I had to come up with this in order to justify my point, apologies]
        Last edited April 21 2016, 04:17 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

I do not believe there is any project in Mumbai forget outskirts but even in Thane , Panvel even that is lower than 6000 psf. The loading in Mumbai is close to 50%. Pls check again.

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
            I have been watching the uproar against various builders on aajtak and ABP news, I would like to share a very interesting observation:

I saw HDIL customers(Mumbai customers) and get to see their woes and the media showed their unfinished projects, the price paid for this project of HDIL in on par with Amrapali type builders in Noida and later when I look at the HDIL project I felt it was more premium than Kalpyso court type projects in noida.

PS: I was amazed to compare the density of projects in Noida Vs density of projects in Mumbai, and that's the major reason why Noida market is headed for the ultimate crash, a crash unseen in the indian real estate market and frankly BPTP projects of gurgaon(seen unfinished projects), they are also orders of magnitude less dense than the various noida projects.

2) so in other words medium class people of Mumbai having paid an amount equal to what customers have paid for an apartment in amrapali platinum type projects in noida will be getting an apartment more premium than kalypso type projects and kalypso type projects are owned by upper middle class here or even 1 level up higher, so it clearly suggests the cheating done by noida builders is orders of magnitude more than the south builders, specially on density. [I might be sounding cocky about the class divide but I had to come up with this in order to justify my point, apologies]
            Pls advise which specific HDIL projects you are talking about sold at 4000 PSF and more premium than Kalypso. I would be interested in knowing.

Comment

Mods what is meant by Senior member. Just saw that adage against my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                Mods what is meant by Senior member. Just saw that adage against my name.
                500 + Posts > Senior member .

1000+ Posts > Veteran Member .
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

jollygood; : Mate, I am sure about price/ sq feet and density[my post was based on this information, I never mentioned any other points], I havent followed the project at all, I dont even follow gurgaon RE let alone mumbai, so when you say that there is 50% loading I don't think that's the case, we are talking about residential projects and not commercial, I don't want to debate on something more on this since I will not be investing my time on something where I will never be buying anything and I am amazed to know that you know all the projects in mumbai.
                  Poddarvaib; : Please follow the program's shown in the last 2 days either on abp news ot aajtak to know more about HDIL's projects that I am talking about, see BPTP's projects also and compare them with Noida projects in terms of density, and I would not even take HDIL projects case, I will compare Mayur vihar MIG flats with kalypso's, Just compare the density between the 2 and I went to my relatives apartment who has shifted recently, she has spent about 25 lacs in internal furnishing[the apartment was like wow and it had big windows where there was some amazing cross ventilation], when I was there I felt premium just based on the density, I don't take things by face value.

Cheers
                  Last edited April 21 2016, 06:56 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

@All: I gave advice long time back in kp plots thread that when you are buying any private builders property there would be a lot of unnecessary charges, unreasonable charges, a private builders property is only good when at least it gets delivered fast, I am still giving that advice for the benefit of people and it pains me when these moron builders who are actually nothing(no education, no sensibility, no knowledge and what not, you know what I am talking about), they just have some ridiculous political links else they are ntn but a dirt bag in real life, they are not even worth a penny:

Advice:
                    1) buy authority plots, people should meet / collate here(dont trust any1 like that do your homework personally), pick any authority sector, lets say 5 guys collate here and they buy plots next to each other or very nearby and start constructing them for self use, you will see that great capital appreciation in no time, at the moment I see people handing over their money to a third person and that third person is killing your wealth rather making that money his wealth for insane gains(like a*prapali putting this money in I*L fixing, D*oni has been caught fixing and you could very well see 2 teams getting banned, they make insane money out of the collected money).

PS: the cheating is not confined to 1 level, I can pickup at least 4 - 5 levels of cheating

Cheers
                    Last edited April 21 2016, 07:30 PM. Reason: Removed original name

Comment

So I picked another catch in this RERA bill [the real estate bill]:

1) so yesterday I was watching the aajtak expose on builders and BJP spokesperson[sambit patra] exclusively boasted about passing this bill, now here's the catch, he mentioned that it will take about 1 year to get it fully functional, so it will take time to form certain teams,institutions, levels, committee etc to form a streamlined structure for the functioning of this bill, so that means the builders will get this 1 additional year, they are already delayed by 5 years, add few more months to that 1 year(this is India ), so clearly builders are going to get this extra mileage .

Cheers
                      Rahul
                      Last edited April 21 2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X