What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yep... wishtown is a very apt name.. I'm sure everyone who has invested in it ( including me) is wishing that whatever has been promised to us comes true .. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    oops - attached

Dinesh bhai, I'm giving you trouble one more time. This second file is more than 5MB, Not able to attach and email to my friends. Request you to reduce the file size (couple of photos) and post.

Thanks a ton in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah, WishTown is the long awaited 'Promised Land' to Noidaites by Jaypees themselves :D

Originally Posted by mayanknoida
    yep... wishtown is a very apt name.. I'm sure everyone who has invested in it ( including me) is wishing that whatever has been promised to us comes true .. :)
    CommentQuote
  • I would want to share one experience with all Jaypee investors..
    I booked a flat in Kassia block 4 at sportscity last year...
    Today i received a mail that due to change in masterplan, they have scapped blcok 4 n 5...
    They gave us an option to invest in Kove(rate 300 bucks higher) or kassia block 1,2,3 lowrise(rate considerbly higher) at the old rate of kassia...
    They have a option of refund at 12% p.a. interest as well..
    I liked their response n commitment.. 12% is way higher than FD return...

Supertech just refunded the money of ecovillage 2 guys without givinf them an optin to shift to other projects at old rate... These kind of incidents tell you about the ethics of a builder n its commitment towards its customers...
    Share your views guys..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    I would want to share one experience with all Jaypee investors..
    I booked a flat in Kassia block 4 at sportscity last year...
    Today i received a mail that due to change in masterplan, they have scapped blcok 4 n 5...
    They gave us an option to invest in Kove(rate 300 bucks higher) or kassia block 1,2,3 lowrise(rate considerbly higher) at the old rate of kassia...
    They have a option of refund at 12% p.a. interest as well..
    I liked their response n commitment.. 12% is way higher than FD return...

Supertech just refunded the money of ecovillage 2 guys without givinf them an optin to shift to other projects at old rate... These kind of incidents tell you about the ethics of a builder n its commitment towards its customers...
    Share your views guys..

We have no doubts that the builder is committed and responsive.

By the way i last heard that piling work is going on in Krescent Homes. When can we expect UB slab? I have recently booked in T 14 and my next payment is them that is why i am interested to know.
    CommentQuote
  • rarely a builder pays delay penalty....jaypee did that ......shows the jayee credibility:)
    CommentQuote
  • Augurs well. 12 % interest for those opting out is a decent figure. Plot holders are also being given delay penalty per agreed terms.

All in all, these factors give an indication of fairness on builder's part.

However, I would also like to mention here that Jaypee need to improve their processing time. This week I was speaking to a banker and he was quite pissed off with the delays...referring here to the tripartite agreement which is signed among buyer, seller and the bank, for processing loans, he was saying that on simple things like this, their office may take some time a month or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Bro no idea about this...
    I dont think KH is a very highrise.. Whats the no. of floors per tower?
    It wont come in 2012 for sure...;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Augurs well. 12 % interest for those opting out is a decent figure. Plot holders are also being given delay penalty per agreed terms.

However, I would also like to mention here that Jaypee need to improve their processing time. This week I was speaking to a banker and he was quite pissed off with the delays...referring here to the tripartite agreement which is signed among buyer, seller and the bank, for processing loans, he was saying that on simple things like this, their office may take some time a month or so.

My experience .......3 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Augurs well. 12 % interest for those opting out is a decent figure. Plot holders are also being given delay penalty per agreed terms.

Vedji 100% agree..
    But when my kassia n aman were being processed for loans, it took hardly 10-15 days...
    Jaypee has promised to refund within 15-30 days..
    Secondly i received PAL for orchards in exactly 18 days from submitting my form...
    Jaypee is clearing up the mess quickly..
    Rest lets see...

Vedji, whens the possession for KP1 n KP2 expected?
    CommentQuote
  • I also wish that Jaypee do improve their response time and customer services..I mean in line with the quality of product, the quality of service would be an icing on the cake.

KP1 n 2 possessions are already on-going since July. Some people have got it already...difficult to give a %age though...my own possession letter they said by middle of this month.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the max time for construction of permanent structure on the plot?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    What is the max time for construction of permanent structure on the plot?

3 years from the date of final payment (post offer of possession).
    After this 3 years, penalty clause kicks in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh
    rarely a builder pays delay penalty....jaypee did that ......shows the jayee credibility:)

Which project have they paid the penalty? Not doubting their capability but I am assuming this penalty is adjusted and/or paid at time of possession

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HirenV
    Which project have they paid the penalty? Not doubting their capability but I am assuming this penalty is adjusted and/or paid at time of possession

Rgds

Wish Town...KP plots...people are getting penalty.

Timing for payment...yes at the time of possession.
    CommentQuote