• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

some kernel of truth in what you say.

Comment

Hahaha kaka cool down.

We are trying since 2014, at least we got him after multiple protests at site. Its still work in progress and we will keep striving.

Dnt b Kanahiya Kumar, next time you too come and we both will try even harder to make JP pay.

DM me your number and I will let u know our next planned meeting with Gaur, we will go together.

PS : What on earth would have happen if we could have managed Mr Kaka, Rahk2012 and PK Gandhi today with us presenting their facts/figures before defaulter Gaurs.

I haven't lost hope, one day instead of online gyaan they will b part of our protest.

Insha Allah Aameen.
      Last edited May 1 2016, 12:07 PM. Reason: user's real name deleted

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
        Well,

1) you tarnish your goodwill only when you will bound to get insane gains[when you know information in advance like of a particular stock (jumping or falling) or when you know whats supposed to happen in a particular match in advance]

PS: Jaypee is a huge group with contacts, I have said it in the past that they are making big money.

2) do you think JP folks are fools? they have managed to reach great heights, it was not a fluke, where the money is gone? money is with them and they have siphoned off this money, they will get this money at a time when its needed to stay afloat.

3) Jaypee will strike deals with companies(which are funded by jaypee only behind the scenes) and you will see that 5 years down the line, meanwhile they are just looking forward to deliver to the ones who would get out of their homes and protest, and didnt you see that the majority of people turned up are from these projects:

a) kosmos
        b) kressent
        c) Garden isles
        d) Klassic
        etc
        and these are the same people who are to be seen on media.

so clearly the focus of jaypee would be on economical projects and not luxury projects like kalypso/imperial/others around sector 128.[luxury projects are dead for the next 5 years]

PS: My prediction is that Jaypee group will not run away and they will not even be imprisoned, they will find a way.
        2) And by the way jaypee's economical projects would beat luxury projects of other cheap/petty builders like amrapali/supertech etc.

Cheers
        Rahul
        You are again supporting this big fraud person..... Government should immediate seized all properties of Jaypee. he should stop work on all his business.....
        He should work only to complete remaining construction and if he can not complete this work than take over everything from him and take construction in his hand.........

Construction can be completed by selling all his properties...

Everything is possible if you will start believing it..... Everyone will have to stand against wrong.....

This is the question for life of 35,000 families...
        Last edited May 1 2016, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Acropolis View Post
          Hahaha kaka cool down.

We are trying since 2014, at least we got him after multiple protests at site. Its still work in progress and we will keep striving.

Dnt b Kanahiya Kumar, next time you too come and we both will try even harder to make JP pay.

DM me your number and I will let u know our next planned meeting with Gaur, we will go together.

PS : What on earth would have happen if we could have managed Mr Kaka, Rahk2012 and PK Gandhi today with us presenting their facts/figures before defaulter Gaurs.

I haven't lost hope, one day instead of online gyaan they will b part of our protest.

Insha Allah Aameen.
          well mate,

the situation is such that no1 could save you from the clutches of the builder(jaypee or any other builder), I am talking realistically:

1) Builder: cheating and have signed documents to gain mileage
          2) Authority: they have a nexus with builder, they dont take full money from the builder and instead allowed builders to pre-launch, builder collects money and gives bribes to certain individuals to not pay those remaining 75% money back to authority, so authority loses money[a govt body loses money] and people working in authority makes money at janta's expense.[this is the case with unitech and at least jaypee investors should breathe easy on this point]
          3) Govt : they don't interfere, they interfere only when there is an uproar, again its a part of nexus weather state govt or center govt.
          4) Courts : they are not fast track, even if they are, builder tries to stretch the case and sits with your wealth.

so even if I join your uproar I wouldnt be able to do anything, but certainly I can counter question very effectively and I have no stake in Noida, I dont have an investment, I have followed Noida RE for 4 years and learnt so much that I feel that I can never be cheated, I already have so many points to save guard myself if ever I would go on and buy anything(I ll buy a plot in the next 3-5 years and a 1BHK), so on this point take an advice, the builder makes you sign his documents, every buyer should prepare a document on a stamp paper and make sure you make the builder sign it before entering any contract(if the builder has intensions to deliver he will sign) and try to buy anything which is RTM(that you can see and feel in real physically and not on paper), so consider that this scam has opened eyes of so many investors(other than 35000 families), there is going to be a slow down for 5 years but then there will be new set of things(new set of investors, informed set of investors) that will come into picture and we can all benefit, having said that:

1) I have full sympathies for end users, users who have bought for end use or people who have bought 2, like 1 for end use and the other for investment
          2) I dont have any sympathies with investors with 4+ properties or if some1 has bought an entire tower.

realistically,
          Jaypee investors now want the project to be delayed :

1) on RTM, since there are hardly any buyers and with 10 times the inventory which is today as compared to when wishtown came into existence, so meanwhile they are happy to not pay maintenance and avoid registry, both things will minus their gains or rather increase their loss, they want end users to move in and then they might get a chance to exit, so thats the reason you have only 100 odd protestors and that too from economical projects and not luxury projects.
          2) My prediction is that majority of the investors would not be able to exit for the next 5 years, which means they have to sit with a dead investment or an investment which is going to bring loss in their accounts.
          kaka12;: I am not supporting jaypee, I am highlighting the reality, jaypee is cheating but at the same time, its product is good when delivered, it looks to deliver end users early and looks to delay investors apartments.

Cheers
          Last edited May 2 2016, 02:16 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

Just checked various videos of yesterdays protest and frankly it looked ineffective.

1) Manoj gaur has promised to meet after 30 days, so there would be 4 weeks:

in order to estimate what he achieves in the next 30 days, the association of every project should submit weekly updates, example:
            Kosmos tower number 21, taking a random example : is structure ready and plastered, so the next set of things would be:
            a) how much flooring achieved
            b) electric wires
            c) kitchen slab and all
            d) windows
            e) back to polishing etc

f) how many towers moved forward and how many apartments moved forward of a particular tower, lets see how much work gets done.
            PS: every association should submit a report about the specifics, at least 4 reports and it needs to be discussed in the media, in form of pics and videos or on facebook page and if your association fails to do that, then you first need to do something about your association, try to sort things at the end of the first week, you should form a new association if its ineffective.

the next 30 days(4 weeks) should be your last patience milestone and then you need to be effective.

PS: Jaypee would look to use your association, extract information and target the complaining end users, your association now plays an important role and I guess you should espionage them

Cheers
            Last edited May 2 2016, 02:16 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

Rajya Sabha clears mines & minerals regulation act allowing transfer of captive mines but with a rider, there will be a transfer charge. Wonder how this will impact JP UltraTech deal.

Comment

Okay,

after going through the protest via videos, here are some of my observations:

1) this is a peaceful protest which means that the people are not finding it hard to pay EMI's and rent together(they are using this as a tool in media just to build added pressure on the builder), so people are somewhat managing in reality, and if they do not manage this, you will see the anger mounting, in this last protest I didn't see the anger which means that the people are managing [emi and rent together], these are psychological observations(builders have their men and they are collecting various parameters and they discuss these points as part of their strategy, the reason is insane money in question), I think the protester's are stumbled on this point, when I can visualize this, certainly the builder can too.

2) Now these are mind games, you have exposed yourself on this point and going forward try to not expose yourself like this.

3) the protest in 2014, jaypee was represented by Sachin gaur, then in 2016 after media reports you see Manoj Gaur addressing you the protesters, this shift from sachin gaur -> manoj gaur is Media, now try to find out how can you shift 'from no pace/slow pace of construction' to 'a pace of construction that can get you your house in the next 2 years on average', think how can you drive Manoj gaur to commit dates for every tower [his plan looks to deliver few towers to the ones who are complaining and protesting ]

Cheers
                Last edited May 3 2016, 12:59 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

rahk2012;-

Why do you believe that investor money is not important. First home buyers are also investor after few years if they see capability of investing and fruits in that investment. And surely it involves hard earned money.. I am referring to buyer with more than one property...ofcoruse some investors may like to see the deliveries delayed till the property prices improve, but after all it is not on his wish that projects are delayed by builders..money is same for everyone, and loosing money is painful for everyone..
                  Last edited May 3 2016, 11:12 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Quest2012;:

Well Mate,

1) I have said that I have full sympathies with people who bought for end use and to those who bought 1 for end use plus 1 as investment in wishtown.

2) I have a problem with investors (uninformed investors with 4+ apartments) who goes on and buy dense properties with high loading[most of them get to know a lot later about the rip-offs], example : 1 builder selling at 4500/ sq feet giving you 800 sq feet of carpet area(total area : 1000 sq feet with 200 super area) Vs other builder giving 4200/ sq feet giving 600 sq feet of carpet area(total area : 1000 sq feet with 400 super area), so the one priced at 4500 is cheaper and here is the comparison:

5625/sq feet Vs 7000/sq feet, the one priced at 4500/sq feet is cheaper [1375 rs cheaper / sq feet].

Add additional factors like:
                    a) ceiling height : 9 feet vs 10 feet
                    b) Density, like having 4 units per floor with 10 stories vs 3 units per floor with 4 stories
                    c) Density, towers next to each other, 20 towers next to each other vs 10 towers with gaps between them(enough gaps)
                    d) Extremely high maintenance
                    e) 10% super area increase
                    f) cheating VIA BSP prices and then adding extra charges like edc dev, idc dev, car park, club membership.
                    etc - at least 10 more points I could write which i have already written but will cut short with these for the moment.

Overall, when builders found customers for dense properties they make insane profit margin, if the customers dont buy their stuff, then they go onto shredding their profits mode, so it is kind of insane when you buy in 40 stories building with towers standing next to each other[10-15-20 towers back to back], just go to Mayur vihar in Delhi, thats an MIG and that beats a premium property like kalypso court in terms of density, Now noida is cheaper and open, it should have mayur vihar type density in all the projects at least, so overall the customers have made a scenario for them, they bought whatever was feeded to them and now you could see the sorry state of RE and the brazenness of builders.

I never bought anything in noida and I wanted to buy 4 years ago, I never really understood the density which was feeded to people, the maintenance, the loading, the delays(I anticipated about delays in 2013).

PS: Now this guy Manoj gaur not addressing the media(like coming on live news - ABP news ) tells me on the grounds of my phycology skills that he doesn't have plans to deliver apartments in the next 2-3 years, he made ajeet kumar give you 2017 and 2018 dates(for them it is like dec 2017 and dec 2018, dats how they leech 1 more year extra ), when they fail to deliver by these dates, they will make ajeet kumar resign(I can pick up their strategy)

PS: I really wanted to see wishtown with people having a great life and i at least wanted to witness it and compare with with Delhi style of living but thats not happening, its going to remain a ghost town for many years.
                    2) I am happy that at least people who really wanted to buy apartments for end use will get it in 1-2 years, thats the only positive thing that has come out with this swapping thing going around.

--
                    Quest2012;:

<Quest> : Why do you believe that investor money is not important
                    <Rahul> : Yes its important, my posts tells you the same thing

<Quest> : I am referring to buyer with more than one property.
                    <Rahul> : I have full sympathies with this kind of buyer and not just this category but the ones who have bought 1 for end use + 1 as investment

<Quert> : ofcoruse some investors may like to see the deliveries delayed till the property prices improve
                    <Rahul> : by the time they manage to find a buyer now, they would be booking losses, its a dead investment for people with 4+ properties, it mean if you average the transactions of any1 with 4+ properties they will book a loss in the next 5 years

<Quest> : projects are delayed by builders
                    <Rahul> : The delay reasons are not genuiene, there are gaps which I have picked up.

<Quest> : money is same for everyone, and loosing money is painful for everyone
                    <Rahul> : uninformed buyers brought losses in their books and also made things worse for people who are end users or the ones who bought good stuff that was sold around 2010 by jaypee(like loading moved from 25% -> 40% and then extra 10% supera area increase)

Cheers
                    Rahul
                    Last edited May 4 2016, 07:36 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

dineshsays; Bhai, miss your posts. A breath of sensibility and factualism amongst rumor mongering trollers whose words are inconsequential.

Hope to see you on the forum.

I am sure a plenty of readers will second my thoughts.
                      Last edited May 4 2016, 01:39 PM. Reason: Mentioned user

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X