Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I do...and hope it happens soon.
    Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid
      Pk Ji congratulations on becoming a senior member. Itne kam time mein itne sari posts? Apka to paisa bhi nahi laga hai Jaypee main. Itna time app apne free time may se nikalte hai yaa employer ke paid time main se nikalte hai?

Anyways keep spamming the threads on IREF and diluting the thread content by posts that add nothing factual to the topic of the thread. I am sure one day in the near future you might even rise to become a Veteran member or who knows even a Moderator. Congratulations once again.
      Imp ji,

I didn't realize I had such a huge fan who has been tracking my every post on the forum. Thank you kindly.

By the way, how much do you think your last post enhanced the content of the thread, apart from adding one more ID to the list of those who troll me ?

Thank you kindly once again.

Comment

Gents,

I request you(certain members) to please discard your spineless posts and talk with facts, don't try to cash on your number of posts or your seniority level, number of posts doesn't matter but rather the quality of posts.

Cheers
        Rahul
        Last edited May 4 2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
          Imp ji,

I didn't realize I had such a huge fan who has been tracking my every post on the forum. Thank you kindly.

By the way, how much do you think your last post enhanced the content of the thread, apart from adding one more ID to the list of those who troll me ?

Thank you kindly once again.
          PK Ji I have not been tracking your every post. I simply pointed out that you have made many posts. What I have gathered about you from my limited interaction with you on this forum a while back is that you have a knack for making assumptions, sensationalising and generalising. Therefore I don’t blame you for missing a simple cue. I was simply referring to the number next to the posts heading that is displayed under your user name when you make a post as well as your join date.

Regarding your question about my post enhancing the content of the thread, you have once again failed to understand the goal of my post. I was simply trying to bring the members and the moderators attention to the desecration of this platform that has occurred in the limited time that you have been a member. If the moderators keep allowing this desecration to occur, I am sure we will lose more sensible Senior and Veteran members. These members have been a part of this platform for years and built their reputation on ground information with facts and not just mere speculation.

I understand the moderators argument for the right to freedom of speech. But please remember those same rights don’t allow you to say anything and everything that comes to mind.

Manoja Ji. This will be my last post on this matter as I refuse to be drawn into an endless debate with PK Ji that exceeds the bounds of reason. The fate of this platform rests in your hands now. Please feel free to delete this post if you don’t agree with the sentiment that has been expressed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
            PK Ji I have not been tracking your every post. I simply pointed out that you have made many posts. What I have gathered about you from my limited interaction with you on this forum a while back is that you have a knack for making assumptions, sensationalising and generalising. Therefore I don’t blame you for missing a simple cue. I was simply referring to the number next to the posts heading that is displayed under your user name when you make a post as well as your join date.

Regarding your question about my post enhancing the content of the thread, you have once again failed to understand the goal of my post. I was simply trying to bring the members and the moderators attention to the desecration of this platform that has occurred in the limited time that you have been a member. If the moderators keep allowing this desecration to occur, I am sure we will lose more sensible Senior and Veteran members. These members have been a part of this platform for years and built their reputation on ground information with facts and not just mere speculation.

I understand the moderators argument for the right to freedom of speech. But please remember those same rights don’t allow you to say anything and everything that comes to mind.

Manoja Ji. This will be my last post on this matter as I refuse to be drawn into an endless debate with PK Ji that exceeds the bounds of reason. The fate of this platform rests in your hands now. Please feel free to delete this post if you don’t agree with the sentiment that has been expressed here.
            Mr imperialnoid,

Thank you for admitting that while, under the veneer of civility, your post was ostensibly congratulating me, your real and ulterior motives were quite different. I am a straight -forward person and not used to dealing with insinuations and innuendos. It is also ironic that while you accuse me of being sensationalist and generalising, you yourself are making general and sensationalist personal attacks on me. While I would request everyone to have a discussion based on facts rather that count posts and speculate on other members' employment arrangements, it is beneath me to respond to you in kind, and I will leave it to the moderators as to how to deal with the situation.

Comment

Mr imperialnoid,

Thank you for admitting that while, under the veneer of civility, your post was ostensibly congratulating me, your real and ulterior motives were quite different. I am a straight -forward person and not used to dealing with insinuations and innuendos. It is also ironic that while you accuse me of being sensationalist and generalising, you yourself are making general and sensationalist personal attacks on me. While I would request everyone to have a discussion based on facts rather that count posts and speculate on other members' employment arrangements, it is beneath me to respond to you in kind, and I will leave it to the moderators as to how to deal with the situation.
              Bhai, were you not temporarily banned recently? Please stop fighting and provide constructive feedback only. You write 50% good stuff but other 50% is just fighting with people.

Comment

Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
                Bhai, were you not temporarily banned recently? Please stop fighting and provide constructive feedback only. You write 50% good stuff but other 50% is just fighting with people.
                Mr IPNoida,

Thanks for acknowledging that at least 50% of my posts are useful. I am not fighting, but rather requesting another member not to make unprovoked personal attacks on me ( they are free to attack specific content in my posts as much as they want).

Comment

Mr IPNoida,

Thanks for acknowledging that at least 50% of my posts are useful. I am not fighting, but rather requesting another member not to make unprovoked personal attacks on me ( they are free to attack specific content in my posts as much as they want).
                  Yes you do and all boarders write good stuff but sometime it becomes irritating. Fyi...you also make personal attack like you do on Dinesh almost everyday (Nirman sadan story). Also sometime you write reference like I write somewhere or some posted etc which people point to you.

Anyway, I want to stay away from this fighting as I come to IREF while am looking for property for buying (have never sold any property so far in life) and have almost closed a deal. It will be good to visit site and read good stuff but this fighting irritates and stops us from even opening IREF. Bura sunoge to bura bologe

Comment

Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
                    Yes you do and all boarders write good stuff but sometime it becomes irritating. Fyi...you also make personal attack like you do on Dinesh almost everyday (Nirman sadan story). Also sometime you write reference like I write somewhere or some posted etc which people point to you.

Anyway, I want to stay away from this fighting as I come to IREF while am looking for property for buying (have never sold any property so far in life) and have almost closed a deal. It will be good to visit site and read good stuff but this fighting irritates and stops us from even opening IREF. Bura sunoge to bura bologe
                    Congratulations on your deal. Like you, I have also never sold a property, but I have come to realize that real estate should not form more than 15-20% of one's investment portfolio, so staying away for now.

Comment

Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
                      IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
                      Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X