Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Haha.. Rahul bhai aap toh stylome wale gain... Kya obstacles ho sakte hain.. :-))

    Mine is tower A-3 2305..
    Wanted 2105sqft.. Couldnt afford nose unit..

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by akash.g View Post
      Haha.. Rahul bhai aap toh stylome wale gain... Kya obstacles ho sakte hain.. :-))

      Mine is tower A-3 2305..
      Wanted 2105sqft.. Couldnt afford nose unit..
      Why did u give a miss to 1798 units?

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Bhai... 2105 sqft is a good size...
        1798 chota padta shayad.. Dad's choice..

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Kalypso Units

          Experts,

          Can someone help me decide the best unit in terms of location and view among following Kalypso units?


          1. Tower No. 3, 2nd floor, unit no.2 (3bhk size 2380 sq.ft)
          2. Tower No. 4, 16th floor, unit no. 1 (3bhk size 2400 sq.ft)
          3. Tower No. 11, 22nd floor, unit no. 3 (3bhk with Terrace 2945 sq.ft)
          4. Tower No. 11, 15th floor to 20th floor, unit no. 1( 3bhk size 2400sq.ft)
          5. Tower No. 11, 4th floor to 7th floor, unit no. 2 (3bhk size 2400sq. ft)
          6. Tower No. 5, 15th floor, unit no. 2 (3bhk size 2400sq. ft)

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            ?

            Originally posted by akash.g View Post
            Haha.. Rahul bhai aap toh stylome wale gain... Kya obstacles ho sakte hain.. :-))

            Mine is tower A-3 2305..
            Wanted 2105sqft.. Couldnt afford nose unit..
            Akash Bhai .. I didnt get you -> stylome wale gain???

            2105 is a good size, please give me you email or number if possible.

            Regards
            Rahul

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Check out this video on YouTube with latest pics of Jaypee Greens Noida

              JAYPEE GREENS WISHTOWN, Sector 128, Noida - YouTube

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by phantomII View Post
                Check out this video on YouTube with latest pics of Jaypee Greens Noida

                JAYPEE GREENS WISHTOWN, Sector 128, Noida - YouTube
                Nice share... Any volunteers for voice-over on this..... IMO Dinesh or phantom could do justice...

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  I'm Wondering why hasnt any builder launched a market space like the Galleria market in Gurgaon... ???
                  Does anyone have any idea if JP will launch Expressway facing commercial shops or office space like this ?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
                    I'm Wondering why hasnt any builder launched a market space like the Galleria market in Gurgaon... ???
                    Does anyone have any idea if JP will launch Expressway facing commercial shops or office space like this ?
                    JP chambers (office space) are already launched.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by Veeru Dada View Post
                      JP chambers (office space) are already launched.
                      That is only Office space ... but a shopping centre on expressway ... near a township like JP... or any other... is what i havent seen as yet !

                      Im thinking in terms of the Galleria shopping market in Gurgaon.

                      Wont something like this be launched at all ??? Wat is coming up on the empty plot space towards the right of the Jp Main office building ?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X