Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by ARJUNPUNJABI View Post
    DINESH BHAI KE BINA SOONA SOONA LAGE RE. BUSY IN shifting?
    Thanks mate - have been busy shifting. Am now a Wishtown resident

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      This is pavilion heights 4. Possession in a few months.

Arz kiya hai :

Tere ashiyane ko dekh khush hai hum , mera ghar jala hai to kya [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Where hv u invested

Comment

Where hv u invested

Garden isles. Sir investment na kaho, amiro vali feeling aane lagti hai. Bus rahne ke liye ek apna ghar chahiye tha

Comment

Dear Members,

Banks such as HDFC have stopped making loan disbursement for Jaypee Kosmos and other Wish Town projectgs - especially for remaining towers that are under construction and have not received completion certificate from Noida Authority.

In this case, when the project picks up in due course of time (with God's grace) - the challenge consumers will face will be around fulfilling those future demands without support from the bank.

Do you foresee banks starting to disburse loans in the future for Jaypee Wish Town projects under construction such as remaining towers of Kosmos.

Please advise.

Regards,
            GK

Comment

Bahut bahut mubarak ho aapko!!!

Comment

congrats

Congrats Dinesh Bhai, happy to hear this.

PS: the community was missing you including myself.

Cheers
                Rahul

Comment

Ye achanak IREF mein Jaypee ke sare projects pe itna discussion kahan se shuru ho gaya ???

Comment

Protest of 2014 vs protect of 2016 : I mean you the investors only expose yourself.

here is how.

1)
                    2014:
                    Protest of 2014: I mean every possible single lame detail within a matter of few hours published here on iref and facebook
                    we made a great effort, they promised this .. they promised that , minutes of meeting, a tsunami of documents, every document had a new set of points by senior members here.

Vs

2016:
                    None of the stuff like that came up this time like in 2014, documented detail of every single point was seen in 2014 by senior members, where are those senior members?

now my question is whats the matter now?
                    why not even a single member published the total summary of the protest here? it clearly states that the investors know that doing stuff which they did in 2014 isn't going to work in terms of pressure on jaypee but rather they will only damage their investments in terms of negative sentiments.

2)
                    2014:
                    here is video 1 .. video 2 .... video <n> .. big videos, the videos were complete and 1 could make out the stand which jaypee took at the time.

Vs

2016:
                    Videos very carefully put up on facebook and other channels, none of the videos published connected the dots, none of the videos showed the stand which jaypee seems to be taking.

Now which takes me to the point:

that IREF is a community of investors who wants to offload their stuff and there are no end users, if there are end users, they just read posts silently, like I have been silent here for many months when I joined here in 2012 and even without an id

Now 1 week is gone, yet no1 came forward with any kind of report here or on facebook, so now whats happening behind the scenes:

1) every projects investors forming groups and individually meeting jaypee board members and striking deals, like:
                    a) offer 1 by jaypee to various groups, taking a random example of KBA, find us the complaining end users, we will club them in one tower(that's how they will know how much they need to deliver in terms of towers) and in return take some freebies, now it depends how well these groups/individuals would go on and bargain, like

-- like jaypee will say you manage this stuff and we will give u a 100 sq yard plot in sports city.
                    -- we will waive off your 10% super area + free club membership for life + give you a position in RWA of your project
                    -- giving some1 golf membership for lifetime
                    -- your maintenance would be free for 10 years/ 5 years or lifetime
                    -- jaypee would offer that if you do this we will swap your apartment in the tower which is supposed to get delivered, now going forward delivered tower would give you back returns and non delivered stale mated towers would bring u losses and it would be such that it would not be sold in the next five years, i mean by looking at the current market scene.
                    -- like jaypee would create a group of orchards investors(just a random example), gives them 1 tower and pays back x lacs back to them to complete the tower by themselves as a group
                    -- etc (think of various combinations and offers that jaypee would offer, I can think of many ..)

Now this is what investors are doing, some of the guys are smart, they are striking deals with jaypee and mostly they are investors of wishtown, Now jaypee will first listen to certain individuals/ groups, analyze and shortlist certain groups and individuals, and accordingly will take the step, you have 1 month and jaypee will do this new analysis from scratch.

As an end user, I urge you to go forward and have a bite of this cherry, else first you have been ripped off by jaypee and now you will be ripped by the guys who are discussing stuff on your behalf with jaypee.

This is going to be a classic showdown [jaypee Vs jaypee investors with 4+ apartments at least Vs end users who wants their apartment] and its going to be EPIC.

1) what would Jaypee want :
                    a) satisfy end users who would hue and cry on the news channels
                    b) estimate the apartments they need to deliver to curb media pressure and spend as little as possible on the construction and keep hold of your wealth which is actually jaypee's wealth at the moment.

Investors:
                    a) they know that this is the time for recovery, they in fact don't need the project to be delivered at the moment, since the market is such that they will not find a buyer, so if they get their apartments , they need to pay maintenance along with registry charges and all, and they would not be even able to put their property on rent, now this is the opportunity for them to cash in by striking deals with jaypee.

End users:
                    1) why do you live on false hope? go forward and speak up for yourself and try to gain that extra mileage which investors are trying to leverage.

In future, whats on the cards:

1) Jaypee's hue and cry customers getting their apartments over the next 1 year and majority of towers of every project would remain in a stalled state, making it a ghost town.
                    2) in 2014's protest jaypee promised dates, you made them give dates when the projects were delayed by x years and now the delay is x + 2 years, I am sure you must have got some dates, isnt it?

Cheers
                    Rahul
                    Last edited May 8 2016, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
                      Protest of 2014 vs protect of 2016 : I mean you the investors only expose yourself.

here is how.

1)
                      2014:
                      Protest of 2014: I mean every possible single lame detail within a matter of few hours published here on iref and facebook
                      we made a great effort, they promised this .. they promised that , minutes of meeting, a tsunami of documents, every document had a new set of points by senior members here.

Vs

2016:
                      None of the stuff like that came up this time like in 2014, documented detail of every single point was seen in 2014 by senior members, where are those senior members?

now my question is whats the matter now?
                      why not even a single member published the total summary of the protest here? it clearly states that the investors know that doing stuff which they did in 2014 isn't going to work in terms of pressure on jaypee but rather they will only damage their investments in terms of negative sentiments.

2)
                      2014:
                      here is video 1 .. video 2 .... video <n> .. big videos, the videos were complete and 1 could make out the stand which jaypee took at the time.

Vs

2016:
                      Videos very carefully put up on facebook and other channels, none of the videos published connected the dots, none of the videos showed the stand which jaypee seems to be taking.

Now which takes me to the point:

that IREF is a community of investors who wants to offload their stuff and there are no end users, if there are end users, they just read posts silently, like I have been silent here for many months when I joined here in 2012 and even without an id

Now 1 week is gone, yet no1 came forward with any kind of report here or on facebook, so now whats happening behind the scenes:

1) every projects investors forming groups and individually meeting jaypee board members and striking deals, like:
                      a) offer 1 by jaypee to various groups, taking a random example of KBA, find us the complaining end users, we will club them in one tower(that's how they will know how much they need to deliver in terms of towers) and in return take some freebies, now it depends how well these groups/individuals would go on and bargain, like

-- like jaypee will say you manage this stuff and we will give u a 100 sq yard plot in sports city.
                      -- we will waive off your 10% super area + free club membership for life + give you a position in RWA of your project
                      -- giving some1 golf membership for lifetime
                      -- your maintenance would be free for 10 years/ 5 years or lifetime
                      -- jaypee would offer that if you do this we will swap your apartment in the tower which is supposed to get delivered, now going forward delivered tower would give you back returns and non delivered stale mated towers would bring u losses and it would be such that it would not be sold in the next five years, i mean by looking at the current market scene.
                      -- etc (think of various combinations and offers that jaypee would offer, I can think of many ..)

Now this is what investors are doing, some of the guys are smart, they are striking deals with jaypee and mostly they are investors of wishtown, Now jaypee will first listen to certain individuals/ groups, analyze and shortlist certain groups and individuals, and accordingly will take the step, you have 1 month and jaypee will do this new analysis from scratch.

As an end user, I urge you to go forward and have a bite of this cherry, else first you have been ripped off by jaypee and now you will be ripped by the guys who are discussing stuff on your behalf with jaypee.

This is going to be a classic showdown [jaypee Vs jaypee investors with 4+ apartments at least Vs end users who wants their apartment].

1) what would Jaypee want :
                      a) satisfy end users who would hue and cry on the news channels
                      b) estimate the apartments they need to deliver to curb media pressure and spend as little as possible on the construction and keep hold of your wealth which is actually jaypee's wealth at the moment.

Investors:
                      a) they know that this is the time for recovery, they in fact don't need the project to be delivered at the moment, since the market is such that they will not find a buyer, so if they get their apartments , they need to pay maintenance along with registry charges and all, and they would not be even able to put their property on rent, now this is the opportunity for them to cash in by striking deals with jaypee.

End users:
                      1) why do you live on false hope? go forward and speak up for yourself and try to gain that extra mileage which investors are trying to leverage.

In future, whats on the cards:

1) Jaypee's hue and cry customers getting their apartments over the next 1 year and majority of towers of every project would remain in a stalled state, making it a ghost town.

Cheers
                      Rahul

I want to learn time management from you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X