Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

If IREF wants people to come here regularly and provide good input which people would like to read and come again and again then this direct and indirect references has to stop. Or else this will act as repellent for other readers. Just notice the new accounts created since Jan-Feb and they all are just posting negative posts. When real estate is down then you expect less activity but sudden surge in new accounts posting negativity only for 2-3builders is not natural.

MANOJa;, @Admin , can we make policy that direct or indirect reference to individuals on IREF should be banned? We can criticize builders, their actions and govt policies impacting real estate but not fellow forum members
    Last edited May 8 2016, 09:36 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
      If IREF wants people to come here regularly and provide good input which people would like to read and come again and again then this direct and indirect references has to stop. Or else this will act as repellent for other readers. Just notice the new accounts created since Jan-Feb and they all are just posting negative posts. When real estate is down then you expect less activity but sudden surge in new accounts posting negativity only for 2-3builders is not natural.

MANOJa;, @Admin , can we make policy that direct or indirect reference to individuals on IREF should be banned? We can criticize builders, their actions and govt policies impacting real estate but not fellow forum members
      I get your point, but then somebody may come up and ask for a policy to ban members who praise or criticize a builder/project excessively and then somebody may come up with something more.........all this is endless .

Self regulation, restrain while answering posts, choosing to ignore what u don't like/agree with, answering an provocative post in a tone which is not offensive etc.. would help members and this Forum to grow and have much more meaningful discussions .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Bhai, why Dinesh should provide protest detail or do protest at all? He already got apartment.
        Bro,

I said I <EXPECTED>

here is my quote: I expected you to at least provided detailed insights about the 2016 protest

I never said that he SHOULD

Cheers
        Rahul

Comment

<IPNOIDA> We can criticize builders, their actions and govt policies impacting real estate but "not fellow forum members"

<Rahul>
          Mate , a little bit about : fellow forum members

I have decided to take a break for 3 months but this last 1 before I go:

with my experience here I have noticed that certain members benefit both ways, like they pump positive sentiments(so that they can offload their inventories) along with that they enjoy the negative waves such that they can buy things at dirt cheap prices.

PS: there are individuals that tries to manipulate things here, you as a user cannot pick them in a day/week or a month, you can only pick it up if you regularly come here and go through the posts, the trend would remain same, uninformed buyers not only bring losses in their books but they will help builders leech the bestest possible profit margins, you as end users can make this market back on track by being informed, the market will take 3-5 years to get back but the new phase has already begun, lets hope 1 day we find happy end users here discussing the best of things their communities has to offer.

Cheers
          Rahul
          Last edited May 8 2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
            Bro,

I said I <EXPECTED>

here is my quote: I expected you to at least provided detailed insights about the 2016 protest

I never said that he SHOULD

Cheers
            Rahul
            C'me on...you playing english here.

Again...why you will expect one to post details on protest to get house...when he is already living in house.

Comment

Again...why you will expect one to post details on protest to get house...when he is already living in house.
              Perhaps it is possible some members have multiple investments, not all of which have been delivered ?

Comment

no bro, no way I wouldn't have basked under this lame reply otherwise, I EXPECTED him to do a write up because he has been proactive in these types of things, I have seen him provide great insights about wishtown, protest included.

Cheers
                Rahul

Comment

no bro, no way I wouldn't have basked under this lame reply otherwise, I EXPECTED him to do a write up because he has been proactive in these types of things, I have seen him provide great insights about wishtown, protest included.

Cheers
                  Rahul
                  Yes, when he wanted his apartment. Now he is living in apartment so why he should cover protest.

Anyway, remember you said you taking 3months break for this id

Comment

Yes, when he wanted his apartment. Now he is living in apartment so why he should cover protest.

Anyway, remember you said you taking 3months break for this id
                    yeah all congrats to him and I have only 1 id here (rahk2012), I was banned unreasonably here for 3 weeks and there was a popup since it didn't even allow me to read posts, so i created a new 1 [spk2012] just for reading, I have never posted anything from it.

PS: I have only 1 id here, and without facts you are accusing me, prove it that I make posts from multiple ids here and I would do whatever you want me to, without facts you are just firing shots in the dark.

Cheers
                    Rahul

Comment

yeah all congrats to him and I have only 1 id here (rahk2012), I was banned unreasonably here for 3 weeks and there was a popup since it didn't even allow me to read posts, so i created a new 1 [spk2012] just for reading, I have never posted anything from it.

PS: I have only 1 id here, and without facts you are accusing me, prove it that I make posts from multiple ids here and I would do whatever you want me to, without facts you are just firing shots in the dark.

Cheers

Rahul

Arey bhai ye sab band karo kripya kar ke ab
                      Ghar to pahle hi mil nahi raha aur bhasad macha rakhi hai ego ki

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X