Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

My POV on protests:

1. JP Gaur and sons are not gundas - believe it or not they are God fearing people who have and are continuing to make mistakes. They are not in the Chandras/Mallya mode. Most of all they fear going to Jail

2. Current issue is of cash flow. They are selling assets but need to sell faster

3. What can/must be done to make WT a priority is they will do whatever first in which chances of going to Jail are the highest

4. These gheraos will impact - but not much. They are already making gates and barricades so this does not happen again

5. What is needed - stop discussions with them - without fail make a case in NCDRC - some people will take initiative - please support them if you don't take a lead

6. Parallely lodge a civil/criminal case in AHC - make the matter subjudice and stop payments

7. Pray that RERA is applied soon and retrospectively to UC projects.

They have assets - just don't want to sell so fast.

Did anyone know they had 2500 acres in UP for cement plant.

I didnt

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
      Rahul ji,

Some have also accused me of being on the payrolls of JP's rivals and posting rumors with the sole intention of defaming them, so that other builders can sell their wares, though no one has ever been able to find a post from me talking up another builder. This is nothing compared to that.

I am a keen student of investor psychology and see the same behavioral patterns in every market. When a pain trade goes through, those on the losing side ( by definition most people), find someone else like the politicians, plutocracy, government, the Fed, Zionists, Illuminati, the green man from Mars, etc. to blame but never accept personal responsibility for their decisions. If you are not familiar with the concept of "pain trade", I suggest googling it. It will formalize what I am sure you already understand from your intuition.
      Wow... You are a computer scientist, Financial analyst, Legal Consultant, Real Estate Consultant.. now also a psychologist... Aap Toh kamaal Hai... Is there anything else you can do?

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        My POV on protests:

1. JP Gaur and sons are not gundas - believe it or not they are God fearing people who have and are continuing to make mistakes. They are not in the Chandras/Mallya mode. Most of all they fear going to Jail

2. Current issue is of cash flow. They are selling assets but need to sell faster

3. What can/must be done to make WT a priority is they will do whatever first in which chances of going to Jail are the highest

4. These gheraos will impact - but not much. They are already making gates and barricades so this does not happen again

5. What is needed - stop discussions with them - without fail make a case in NCDRC - some people will take initiative - please support them if you don't take a lead

6. Parallely lodge a civil/criminal case in AHC - make the matter subjudice and stop payments

7. Pray that RERA is applied soon and retrospectively to UC projects.

They have assets - just don't want to sell so fast.

Did anyone know they had 2500 acres in UP for cement plant.

I didnt
        Hi Dinesh all such people are God fearing, contributing big donations to various temples, Mallya had donated big time to Tirupati temple so also Ambani.

All are petrified of going to jail. This is given considering the pathetic condition of our jails

The point now is ot just their intent but the macro environment, people are now aware of the humongous supply, so are wisely keeping away, how do you expect a big turn around that is vital for JP to come out of the hell hole

Also in the recent mines act the govt. allowed transfer but imposed a charge, not sure who pays for this and how the JP Ultra Tech deal works out

There are lots of improbables keeping buyers away and this further pushes JP revival. Also you cannot rule out that senior JP retires and you have differences in the 2nd line on the way forward.

the banks are just ring fencing their loans and the exact situation will be clear when the balance sheet is out and in the ext 3-6 months.

Comment

I'm just suggesting how buyers should proceed and my thoughts on protests.

Let's discuss finances in the other thread.

Comment

dineshsays; Again you initiate the discussion and don't want others to reply, You just want to have the last word, even if it is not based on any factual position.
            Last edited May 9 2016, 02:17 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Arre yaar rahk2012; asked thrice before what my position is as far as protests are concerned - read above.

I then gave my POV on protests and the best strategy forward

You came and took the discussion onto JP finances etc

We know there is a seperate thread and the moderator has deemed the discussions on JP finances happen there.

Here we talk of Wishtown.

You want to discuss anything on Wishtown - most welcome.

And BTW - what part of my writeup is not based on reality / facts - kindly elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                Thanks mate - have been busy shifting. Am now a Wishtown resident
                Congratulations on the move. Look forward to seeing some photographs and comments about the general living experience.

What is the status of the clubs?? Have they started constructing and when do you think we will see some action on the ground. I am actually quite keen to see what kind of clubs JP builds and if they are maintained well.

The clubs will be an important trigger to get folks to move. Particularly renters with family will prefer to go for societies which have clubs ready.

Comment

MANOJa;, it is obvious that since the last few months there are some members who have joined the forum, flooded all the JP related threads and created an environment which is hostile.

Some of us have been regulars on the forum for many years and we have not seen such hostility or personal attacks. I do not understand why stringent action is not being taken against these so called social servants.

As Imperialnoid suggested in one of his posts, if the sanctity of the forum is destroyed you will loose the most followed and respected writers and have a forum which will lose all essence of reality and just become a bashing ground. I am sure none of us want to see this.
                  Last edited May 9 2016, 02:34 PM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                    Congratulations on the move. Look forward to seeing some photographs and comments about the general living experience.

What is the status of the clubs?? Have they started constructing and when do you think we will see some action on the ground. I am actually quite keen to see what kind of clubs JP builds and if they are maintained well.

The clubs will be an important trigger to get folks to move. Particularly renters with family will prefer to go for societies which have clubs ready.
                    Thanks mate - no - no focus on clubs. Just the floorwork (pools cut outs etc) are there. I doubt any club is ready before two years. They are making a number of sports fields which should be ready in a few days. Really happy about the jogging track and overall greenery/parking.

I will def post photographs from time to time

They have implemented FTTH (Fiber to the home) and all services - net, TV, security, intercom is via optical fiber - which is nice.

Edit: the blocks opposite PH2/3 are kind of ready from the outside. I was earlier told these were clubs for PC/PH.

I'll try and get some details for that in due course.
                    Last edited May 9 2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X