Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
    MANOJa; but you need to acknowledge that this gives a balanced prespective. Sure the decorum of the forum is to be maintained and needless personal aspersions need to be avoided. But a new buyer coming to iref will get a balanced prespective and can take his own call. @pkgandhi should be appreciated for putting the spotlight on the issues that were hereto being brushed under the carpet or the golf course greens.
    I know, i have no issues with different perspectives . In fact, i would want everybody to share their POV's .

....but this doesn't have to be at the cost of the forum losing its decorum .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      My pleasure. Next time you are around WT - please come on in

The bar was commissioned only two days back

[ATTACH]75736[/ATTACH]
      Mouth watering stuff. It will be my honor to come.

I am in the home textile and bathroom decor business so I am sure we will find common ground.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        I know, i have no issues with different perspectives . In fact, i would want everybody to share their POV's .

....but this doesn't have to be at the cost of the forum losing its decorum .
        Thanks

The precarious situation of JP is for all to see but many want to overlook this by only focusing on golf course views. The buyers booked a house to stay and not a garden to go for stroll.
        There are some making posts and then asking others to not post replies or rebuttals in that thread. My suggestion let the posts be made so an unhindered discussion can happen and if required the moderators can move the post to the relevant thread at end of day.

Comment

Thanks

The precarious situation of JP is for all to see but many want to overlook this by only focusing on golf course views. The buyers booked a house to stay and not a garden to go for stroll.
          There are some making posts and then asking others to not post replies or rebuttals in that thread. My suggestion let the posts be made so an unhindered discussion can happen and if required the moderators can move the post to the relevant thread at end of day.
          We have a new set of Moderators and most of the team is inexperienced & i have more than enough work load already .

What u r suggesting would then become a norm and all kind of discussions would start taking anywhere . Lets try maintaining the sanctity of the threads . Also, information gets scattered all over and nobody, especially newbies don't again anything out of highly scattered information/discussions .

.......not looking to get into a situation which can go out of hand or calls for extraordinary measures .
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks

jollygood, 3C lotus boulevard kab banega ??? Suna ki price 5k pahunch gaya hai. Aur kitne niche ayega?? You must have made a huge loss entering late.

Comment

Thanks mate - have been busy shifting. Am now a Wishtown resident
              Congratulations Dinesh.

Comment

Now that the photo of a full fledged bar is shown ( Hic ! Hic! ), let peace prevail in the forum and war be declared against unscrupulous builders . CHEEEERS !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                  jollygood, 3C lotus boulevard kab banega ??? Suna ki price 5k pahunch gaya hai. Aur kitne niche ayega?? You must have made a huge loss entering late.
                  Just scrolling online, many LB sellers trying to sell well under 5k 3C ke halaat bhi JP se badhiya nahi lag rahe hain. There was a time when LB was selling at around 7k not too far back.

Not defending JP or any builder, I had strongly advised all to sell their JP flats a year back when people could still have made some profit on investment. But, just blaming JP alone is not fair, almost all builders in Noida except ATS are in dire straits. Noida Authority is to blame no less than these unscruplous builders. Much as we may hate to admit, some of Zohaib's claims about Noida RE are turning out to be prophetic.

Comment

My pleasure. Next time you are around WT - please come on in

The bar was commissioned only two days back

[ATTACH]75736[/ATTACH]
                    Awesome Dinesh,

I don't drink but are we also invited ?, I mean me and pkgandhi Sir [Blush Blush] along with jollygood Sir

Cheers
                    Last edited May 9 2016, 08:23 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

Amarpali Saphhire has given decent returns . 3C LB has given some returns (more for RTM, less for stuck flats), Prateek Stylome has given excellent returns , Mahagun Moderne has given returns., Ajnara homes has given returns. Helios has given returns . Purvanchal Royal Park has given returns . So, I have covered projects from 7X, 100X, 13X

Which JP property has given returns ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X