Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rituraja View Post
    Amarpali Saphhire has given decent returns . 3C LB has given some returns (more for RTM, less for stuck flats), Prateek Stylome has given excellent returns , Mahagun Moderne has given returns., Ajnara homes has given returns. Helios has given returns . Purvanchal Royal Park has given returns . So, I have covered projects from 7X, 100X, 13X

Which JP property has given returns ?

Pls check Jaypee greens greater noida

Comment

Plots more than tripple

Comment

Are plots launched at 30k selling at 90k now ? I know PC, KC the baap of all GC properties have not given annual 5% return. Klassic and Kosmos are better but still way behind than the properties which I have mentioned in my earlier post.

BTW JP is in serious serious mess . It is trying to sell the land but no success. It is trying to pay the contractors via flats but no success. The buzz is that JP will turn out to be Unitech of today, maybe some time next year.
        Last edited May 9 2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Are plots launched at 30k selling at 90k ?
          FYI....KP plots were selling at 90K and it is not only they have corrected... Not sure where you live...get your plot /house value checked ....I can bet 40% cut is there also...

Comment

Are plots launched at 30k selling at 90k ?
            Problem is with end users bro, for investors Jaypee gave great returns on many projects in WT as well for people who sold off earlier. The right time to sell in Jaypee was two years back. I agree for end users it seems to be a disaster in making. I hope i am proved wrong and Jaypee delivers all projects.

As for plots, some were selling for even 100k+ 2 or 3 years back. So, its wrong to say JP gave no returns for any one. Lof of people made a hell lot of money buying and sleeling in JP, but I agree end users are stuck badly or those who invested recently.

Comment

plot launched * 35k per yard it goes more than 95 K now due to recession and JP finacial health its down and still trading at @60K and givin retrun more than 50% .So your claim that none of JP properties has given return is misleading pl correct your self.

Comment

When markets correct which is happening now, the things which are riskier they get corrected even more. Point is even in today's market Ajnara, LB, LP ,Stylome, PRP has given approx 12-14% returns easily which is OK considering we took into account the downside and upside period both.

But same is not the case with any of the JP properties except for plots maybe and they too are falling of the cliff very rapidly.

But bigger issue is with JP flats. They never gave 12-14% returns in good times as well. The reason is everyone in NCR region knows JP is going Unitech way and they are not going to deliver.

Comment

Corrected , Apart from JP plots none of the JP properties have given any returns.

The returns in plots are approx 10-12% annual from the launch price.

It will be fair to summarize that JP Wishtown which was one of the oldest projects launched in Noida(with high FAR) in 2009 has not delivered anything apart from JP plots fully and it included golden period from 2009 to 2012 when property was selling like hot cakes .

Originally posted by Vja1236 View Post
                  plot launched * 35k per yard it goes more than 95 K now due to recession and JP finacial health its down and still trading at @60K and givin retrun more than 50% .So your claim that none of JP properties has given return is misleading pl correct your self.
                  Last edited May 9 2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

The Kosmos flat which was launched at 2200 is still selling out at 4000... Is this a negative return ???

Comment

2200 rates were for people who can give the payment in one shot and that involved a lot of cash component. Aise to ATS OH bhi 2500 pe bika . Should I take that as the launch price or the official3500 price.

The bigger question is if none of the societies get delivered fully (more than 80% chance of happening this), what will be the rates then . Any guesses ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X