What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I am 90% convinced to do so myself. Just waiting to get an opportunity to go there and see things firsthand.

Can you/Pawan bhai/Bearish do one fair writeup on Kosmos vs LB - I think that will really drive current fencesiters one way or another.

I will take 2-3 weeks looking at my work to do this.

Hi dinesh
    if possible please check for 2 units - 3 BHK - 1150 or 1280 or 1310 for me . Since Im not in India it wld be helpful if you can check on my behalf also . I have read the whole thread of KOSMOS and am looking to buy 3 BHK here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    I agree with your opinion. I am thinking of going for tower 1 as it will offer quick possession as otherwise it is huge loss to me. Some calculations here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amrh96CHyIU0dDd3Njg3dW5wSUktWGRLNWVYMnEtbmc

Idea is to be able to use the jump at possession to upgrade to 3bhk under construction in Kalypso/Knight.

I agree there will always be diff of 1000+ bw golf and non-golf.
    Another doubt...Would anyone spending 1.2 cr+ want to buy a 2bhk? Will it become difficult to sell?

Potentially yes bro - look Ive been thinking further if u are looking for a flip - PC 6-8 floor full GC facing may be easier to sell and may increase faster than Kalypso in the short run.

Yaar jump at posession means even ur target has jumped.

What you are really looking for is the best short term investment for 1.2 crs to give u flip better than Kalypso in the same timeframe. (6-12 months)

I am not convinced either Kalypso or PC will give u this short term boost that beats Kalypso appreciation.

Not sure what the 3rd option could be, in Jaypee it could be 2-3 Kosmos units or a small plot ALL please suggest what cn be done here - even outside WT if someone is lookibg fr a short term gain
    CommentQuote
  • According to me, Nothing can beat a Full GC view PC unit in short run.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when is the possession expected for Kalypso tower 1? Should be within a year?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Any idea when is the possession expected for Kalypso tower 1? Should be within a year?

I know Kalypso 3 is Q4 next year - T1 is going to be ready before for sure (its already about structure complete) - but the question is will they give this before K3/K4 is ready

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Readers,

I am hoping some of you can help me with the following query:
    I need a 3BHK flat for personal use (can wait upto 3-4 years also for possession, but better if possession happens sooner) on the expressway (Noida side) and I do not want to consider sectors after ATS as I have a place in Greater Noida already.

The purchase will be funded mostly by a bank loan.

Options I am considering are:

1. Sunworld Vanalika (approx 1400 sqft 4950 BSP (DP) and 5500 (CLP) - Ready in 1.5 year
    2. Jaypee Kube (1740 sqft 3900 BSP (DP) 4500 (CLP) - Ready in 3 years (will be longer)
    3. Lotus Boulevard (~1340 sqft 5100 BSP(DP) and 5800 (CLP) - Ready in 2.5 years

I was convinced about Kube because here I can get a 1700+ sqft flat for the same price as smaller flats in the other 2 locations. Plus CLP over 3 years gives me time to save up and possibly take lesser loan. However there are others who suggest that I stay away from Kube because appreciation will always be poor and I instead Pavillion Court/ heights have been recommended to me (though they are considerably more expensive).

Priority is to buy a place for self use but value appreciation is also an important consideration. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on whats a better buy?

P.S: I can not afford any black payments so 100% white only (this rules out all resale flats)
    CommentQuote
  • add ATS One Hamlet in sector 104 to your list.

If you can find one, the 1638 sqft flats are going at around 6k psf. delivery in a year max.

do it fast, as i heard that the builder is raising rates soon.

Originally Posted by ff1609
    Dear Readers,

I need a 3BHK flat for personal use (can wait upto 3-4 years also for possession, but better if possession happens sooner) on the expressway (Noida side) and I do not want to consider sectors after ATS as I have a place in Greater Noida already.

1. Sunworld Vanalika (approx 1400 sqft 4950 BSP (DP) and 5500 (CLP) - Ready in 1.5 year
    2. Jaypee Kube (1740 sqft 3900 BSP (DP) 4500 (CLP) - Ready in 3 years (will be longer)

I was convinced about Kube because here I can get a 1700+ sqft flat for the same price as smaller flats in the other 2 locations. Plus CLP over 3 years gives me time to save up and possibly take lesser loan. However there are others who suggest that I stay away from Kube because appreciation will always be poor and I instead Pavillion Court/ heights have been recommended to me (though they are considerably more expensive).

Priority is to buy a place for self use but value appreciation is also an important consideration. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on whats a better buy?

P.S: I can not afford any black payments so 100% white only (this rules out all resale flats)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Having read so many wonderful comments about Jaypee Greens Greater Noida from our esteemed members, I finally took out some time yesterday to visit it.

My experience.....Well well well....Out of this world. I haven't had such an experience in India, at least. It had poetry written all over it. beautiful villas amidst fantastic apartments, with greenery all around, abound with water bodies.It had serenity written all over it. Even went inside one of the under construction villas, and the view from it's terrace was breathtaking.

I can't say if Jaypee Greens Noida will eventually turn out as good but even if it can get to a fraction of it, it will be worth it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality
    Hi All,

My experience.....Well well well....Out of this world. I haven't had such an experience in India, at least.
    I can't say if Jaypee Greens Noida will eventually turn out as good but even if it can get to a fraction of it, it will be worth it.

So what you want to say to "Dikra" who has suggested you to go for ATS??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ff1609
    Dear Readers,

Kube bro - others are poorer in layout/specs/views etc and Kube offers more space in lesser cost. Downside is handover time - which is about 3 odd years from now (which meets your specs). L&T is the contractor for Kube

Do approach Phantom II bro who has purchased Kube after a lot of research, he may help out

See the revised floor plan he had attached in his post

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/513053-post50.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality
    Hi All,

Having read so many wonderful comments about Jaypee Greens Greater Noida from our esteemed members, I finally took out some time yesterday to visit it.

My experience.....Well well well....Out of this world. I haven't had such an experience in India, at least. It had poetry written all over it. beautiful villas amidst fantastic apartments, with greenery all around, abound with water bodies.It had serenity written all over it. Even went inside one of the under construction villas, and the view from it's terrace was breathtaking.

Great post - I feel exactly the same in Jaypee GN, it really feels like another place, another world (out of the world - I havent seen any township better in India). WT may not come out to that spec but you will get something similar (more dense for sure) - you need to just select a good unit in WT - that is the key

WT is shaping up very well - will be great to live there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    So what you want to say to "Dikra" who has suggested you to go for ATS??

I would not recommend ATS One Hamlet at all. Couple of reasons:

No Greenery at all now with 9 Villas getting added in whatever bare minimum green space was there in the project.
      1636 sqft Type C face ashram and please do not compare ashram views to GC views.
      Advanced stages of construction and price also high so you will have to shell out a lot of money with huge black component.

Out of the ones mentioned, I would suggest Kube. It has good layouts, Value for money, Good contractor, cheapest property on GC side.
      Out of the ones mentioned, I would suggest Kube. It has good layouts, Value for money, Good contractor, cheapest property on GC side.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Great post - I feel exactly the same in Jaypee GN, it really feels like another place, another world (out of the world - I havent seen any township better in India). WT may not come out to that spec but you will get something similar (more dense for sure) - you need to just select a good unit in WT - that is the key

WT is shaping up very well - will be great to live there

Libran who ever saw JP GN got mesmerized and bought into Wishtown Noida.
    But alas, story ends there. It seems only our Grand Kids going to enjoy the fruits of our hardwork :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Libran who ever saw JP GN got mesmerized and bought into Wishtown Noida.
    But alas, story ends there. It seems only our Grand Kids going to enjoy the fruits of our hardwork :(

hahaha arre nahin yaar itna bhi nahin .. just give it 5 yrs .. will be "another world .. another place" !
    CommentQuote
  • JAYPEE GN property is alltogether different when you compare it with WT Noida.
    CommentQuote