Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

*jollygood ; did you invested in any under-construction property in Noida? I hope if the answer the yes, then builder have delivered it already and you are satisfied. If not delivered then my assumption is that you are also burnt with Jaypee considering the time you are spending on Jaypee thread, unless you are doing a selfless service. [/FONT]

Curious because if you own a property from any other builder then you should proactively spend some time on raising issues relevant to it and alert potential buyers, I think PK sahab has done enough education, now if anybody invest in Jaypee under construction , he is an Idiot and God save him.

If you didn't invested , then god and luck were on you side :-)

Comment

*pkgandhi ; So dineshsays; is off his prediction , I've some spare cash , can invest in 1 to 1.5 cr for a period of 3-4 years, can you advice a project in the current market with your scientific and analytical knowledge prowess which will give return better than at least FD rates. Would love to see your predictions and logic , will you be brave enough to put your neck in line to predict something!

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
      I am just a NRI who hasnt visited NOIDA in ages. Can someone who has done a scientific study enlighten me on the performance of these well-researched prediction by someone who seems to be intimately familiar with the ground realities of JP Wishtown?

Comment

Originally posted by Flatman View Post
        *jollygood ; did you invested in any under-construction property in Noida? I hope if the answer the yes, then builder have delivered it already and you are satisfied. If not delivered then my assumption is that you are also burnt with Jaypee considering the time you are spending on Jaypee thread, unless you are doing a selfless service. [/FONT]

Curious because if you own a property from any other builder then you should proactively spend some time on raising issues relevant to it and alert potential buyers, I think PK sahab has done enough education, now if anybody invest in Jaypee under construction , he is an Idiot and God save him.

If you didn't invested , then god and luck were on you side :-)

I am not commenting about a specific builder but on our rotten judicial system, only helping the builders and the rich and powerful. The compensation actually paid even after long arduous fight is paltry.

The only reason for posting here is that only this thread seems buzzing.
        Last edited May 13 2016, 10:03 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

*pkgandhi ; So dineshsays; is off his prediction , I've some spare cash , can invest in 1 to 1.5 cr for a period of 3-4 years, can you advice a project in the current market with your scientific and analytical knowledge prowess which will give return better than at least FD rates. Would love to see your predictions and logic , will you be brave enough to put your neck in line to predict something!
          Mr Flatman,

Unlike Mr dineshsays, I am not in the business of astrology and making predictions about things which are inherently uncertain.

It is a matter of common sense that any investment where you expect the return from FDs or sovereign bonds will also involve higher returns. I am not familiar with your personal financial circumstances and risk tolerance, which are more important parameters in determining what investments should be appropriate than the expected return, so I obviously cannot give you any investment advice. However, in general, unless one has less than 15% of her networth invested in real estate, I would suggest to her to stay away from that asset class and instead split her portfolio between some combination of low cost stock index funds and sovereign bond funds, with the relative weights being determined by the person's risk tolerance.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Fp-60D8P8

Comment

I agree with your frustration with the system but you didn't answered my question around your personal investment in Noida. Is Jaypee the only builder which has created this mess, what about others ? Its fair to alert the potential buyers of Jaypee projects which I doubt will not be many but what about other projects. Are you showing the same determination in those projects especially where your personal money is involved if any?

Curious to know because on these social platforms people don't do mandatory disclosures around there own personal interest and hidden agendas. I'm not saying you are the one, but what if you had an investment in Project X which is in a similar mess and want to deflect the attention to Jaypee since its a buzzing thread and influence the perception of the project where your personal money is involved and would like to exit!

I just wanted to clear my doubts that there is no hidden agenda involved and you have real buyer interest in mind!

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
              I am not commenting about a specific builder but on our rotten judicial system, only helping the builders and the rich and powerful. The compensation actually paid even after long arduous fight is paltry.

The only reason for posting here is that only this thread seems buzzing.
              Last edited May 14 2016, 05:31 AM.

Comment

My friend we live in uncertain world where change is the only constant, since we are on real estate portal my question to you was specific to real estate rather than my personal financial planning. I'll let that job to the experts whose services I avail!

I will like to do a mandatory disclosure that I don't have any stake in Jaypee and nor do I know any body personally on this forum. I've read your posts for last few months and Zohaib and Dinesh for few years - both of them had a PoV on either side of the extreme, lets be fair to them they brought tremendous knowledge to the forum with constructive inputs and deep knowledge , put there neck out and called out there prediction, yes at times there prediction were proven wrong but they are not the first people in the world who missed the trend or underestimated the problem.

Who will understand better than a scientist who teaches at the best of the institutes, see the corporate world , who thought Kodak, Noki a , Son y ,Black berry etc. will become irrelevant in a span of few years- they just missed a trend and are now history even with all the horse power of brainy people!

You have been coming every day spending your precious time on this portal with all the love for Jaypee , the message is clear and we don't need to keep on harping the same, they messed up big time no argumentation on that front but so did many others, with an exception of 1-2 builders in Noida none have delivered as per there commitment, some are in bigger mess Vs others.

My question to you is simple - do you have anything constructive to suggest to a potential buyer in this market? Is there any project that fits your scientific criteria where the risk of odds is lesser than the overall market trend.

The reason I'm asking is why all the love for Jaypee buyers and not for customers stuck in similar or worst position in other projects - there are people who bought flats and paid in full and where court has put demolition notice.

I've not seen the same passion in your posts in other groups or is it because of an ego battle because in Jaypee thread you found a bull in the form of Dinesh who still is optimistic on his investment choice and feels that things will be delayed but in longer run will pan out better than what you are predicting. May be in other groups the shoulder and chips are already down!

Also it will be great if you can do mandatory disclosure on your personal investment if any in Noida under construction market. The passion with which you keep on repeating stuff day in day out on Jaypee, at times make me curious if there is any hidden agenda. Why will somebody with no stake in Jaypee , sitting 7 seas away , scientist by education will waste his time and energy to alert potential buyers of one specific builder!

Sorry for long post, had a lot of spare time since its a weekend and sleep looks miles away!

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
                Mr Flatman,

Unlike Mr dineshsays, I am not in the business of astrology and making predictions about things which are inherently uncertain.

It is a matter of common sense that any investment where you expect the return from FDs or sovereign bonds will also involve higher returns. I am not familiar with your personal financial circumstances and risk tolerance, which are more important parameters in determining what investments should be appropriate than the expected return, so I obviously cannot give you any investment advice. However, in general, unless one has less than 15% of her networth invested in real estate, I would suggest to her to stay away from that asset class and instead split her portfolio between some combination of low cost stock index funds and sovereign bond funds, with the relative weights being determined by the person's risk tolerance.
                Last edited May 14 2016, 05:33 AM.

Comment

My friend we live in uncertain world where change is the only constant, since we are on real estate portal my question to you was specific to real estate rather than my personal financial planning. I'll let that job to the experts whose services I avail!

I will like to do a mandatory disclosure that I don't have any stake in Jaypee and nor do I know any body personally on this forum. I've read your posts for last few months and Zohaib and Dinesh for few years - both of them had a PoV on either side of the extreme, lets be fair to them they brought tremendous knowledge to the forum with constructive inputs and deep knowledge , put there neck out and called out there prediction, yes at times there prediction were proven wrong but they are not the first people in the world who missed the trend or underestimated the problem.

Who will understand better than a scientist who teaches at the best of the institutes, see the corporate world , who thought Kodak, Noki a , Son y ,Black berry etc. will become irrelevant in a span of few years- they just missed a trend and are now history even with all the horse power of brainy people!

You have been coming every day spending your precious time on this portal with all the love for Jaypee , the message is clear and we don't need to keep on harping the same, they messed up big time no argumentation on that front but so did many others, with an exception of 1-2 builders in Noida none have delivered as per there commitment, some are in bigger mess Vs others.

My question to you is simple - do you have anything constructive to suggest to a potential buyer in this market? Is there any project that fits your scientific criteria where the risk of odds is lesser than the overall market trend.

The reason I'm asking is why all the love for Jaypee buyers and not for customers stuck in similar or worst position in other projects - there are people who bought flats and paid in full and where court has put demolition notice.

I've not seen the same passion in your posts in other groups or is it because of an ego battle because in Jaypee thread you found a bull in the form of Dinesh who still is optimistic on his investment choice and feels that things will be delayed but in longer run will pan out better than what you are predicting. May be in other groups the shoulder and chips are already down!

Also it will be great if you can do mandatory disclosure on your personal investment if any in Noida under construction market. The passion with which you keep on repeating stuff day in day out on Jaypee, at times make me curious if there is any hidden agenda. Why will somebody with no stake in Jaypee , sitting 7 seas away , scientist by education will waste his time and energy to alert potential buyers of one specific builder!

Sorry for long post, had a lot of spare time since its a weekend and sleep looks miles away!
                  Mr flatman,

In my opinion, under-construction property in Noida will give worse return on a risk adjusted basis, and perhaps even on an absolute basis, than Fixed deposits, because of massive oversupply and especially after taking into account large transaction costs and commissions paid to brokers, etc. I currently do not own any under-construction property in Noida, though I do own authority plots and had bought an under-construction property from ATS in the past. I expect my real estate investments to produce a worse Sharpe ratio than the rest of my portfolio over the next few years and am waiting for the next real estate bubble to find a bakra to sell to. I recently made an angel investment in a start up and even though there is at least a 90% probability that I will lose even single paisa I invested, I still consider it to be a better investment than Noida real estate from a risk -reward perspective.

If one is still hell bent on putting money into Noida real estate, then my suggestion would be to buy 1) a good location authority plot 2) a flat in a pre-2009 housing society like arun vihar, jalvayu vihar or kendriya vihar 3) low density builder societies like Omaxe Forest or ATS greens and lastly, if one has still not learnt the lesson and still wants to burn her fingers by buying under-construction property, to at least stick with builders with a track record of delivery like ATS or Purvanchal.

Comment

I agree with your frustration with the system but you didn't answered my question around your personal investment in Noida. Is Jaypee the only builder which has created this mess, what about others ? Its fair to alert the potential buyers of Jaypee projects which I doubt will not be many but what about other projects. Are you showing the same determination in those projects especially where your personal money is involved if any?

Curious to know because on these social platforms people don't do mandatory disclosures around there own personal interest and hidden agendas. I'm not saying you are the one, but what if you had an investment in Project X which is in a similar mess and want to deflect the attention to Jaypee since its a buzzing thread and influence the perception of the project where your personal money is involved and would like to exit!

I just wanted to clear my doubts that there is no hidden agenda involved and you have real buyer interest in mind!
                    I have an apt in LB and I have declared this in past discussions and is also known to few active members. I am an end user and sure there has been a price erosion but overall I like the location and am in it for long term. I have even explained the rationale that there are still only a few good RTM options available in Noida, that have good social infra and connectivity. All these are upwards of 5000 psf. Even good RTM apts in Indirapuram are 5000+

I do visit LB thread but there seems to be no activity there, most people having moved to the FB page, so I gravitate towards the most active threads on iref. In fact I started checking on WT as an arbitrage opportunity for my apt in Indirapuram.

Even on JP, I have said in my posts that it is critical for Noida's image and overall development that WT gets delivered. But it is important to have a balanced prespective. I have cautioned about JP financial position and the onus of providing maintenance and upkeep of the WT as a whole on JP, even before Mr Gandhi came on the scene. But I seemed to be one of the lone voice and dineshsays kept harping on huge land banks but never bothered to address the core issue of delivery and WT maintainence.

But the situation seems to be turning to the worse with the banks ringfencing their assets and leaving the buyers in a lurch.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                      I have an apt in LB and I have declared this in past discussions and is also known to few active members. I am an end user and sure there has been a price erosion but overall I like the location and am in it for long term. I have even explained the rationale that there are still only a few good RTM options available in Noida, that have good social infra and connectivity. All these are upwards of 5000 psf. Even good RTM apts in Indirapuram are 5000+

I do visit LB thread but there seems to be no activity there, most people having moved to the FB page, so I gravitate towards the most active threads on iref. In fact I started checking on WT as an arbitrage opportunity for my apt in Indirapuram.

Even on JP, I have said in my posts that it is critical for Noida's image and overall development that WT gets delivered. But it is important to have a balanced prespective. I have cautioned about JP financial position and the onus of providing maintenance and upkeep of the WT as a whole on JP, even before Mr Gandhi came on the scene. But I seemed to be one of the lone voice and dineshsays kept harping on huge land banks but never bothered to address the core issue of delivery and WT maintainence.

But the situation seems to be turning to the worse with the banks ringfencing their assets and leaving the buyers in a lurch.
                      Jollygood sir,

The market price always tells true story. While people are still quoting artificially inflated prices for JP because of the opaque nature of real estate market, the stock prices of all JP companies are at all time lows. Some active members of this forum were also advocating buying JP shares to people who were already stuck with their crap RE investments. These people now seem to have all disappeared.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X