What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    hahaha arre nahin yaar itna bhi nahin .. just give it 5 yrs .. will be "another world .. another place" !

I'm not kidding .... Unitech Grande 2004 se ban raha hai .... still under construction ..... 10 sal to ho gaye - (Even Pigeons don't go there to relieve themselves hahaha) ..... JP ke projects 2006 mein launch hue the - 6 sal ho gaye .... delivery no where in sight ..... They might give possession of few towers in Pavilion Court in Q1-2013 (if Noida authority obliges). Infrastructure still not in place (Power, Water, Sewage disposal etc) ...... and will take time. To top it all. If we face Global recession in 2013 again then say good bye to all our dreams. JP is high debt laden company. It will come to its knees.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    I'm not kidding .... Unitech Grande 2004 se ban raha hai .... still under construction ..... 10 sal to ho gaye - (Even Pigeons don't go there to relieve themselves hahaha) ..... JP ke projects 2006 mein launch hue the - 6 sal ho gaye .... delivery no where in sight ..... They might give possession of few towers in Pavilion Court in Q1-2013 (if Noida authority obliges). Infrastructure still not in place (Power, Water, Sewage disposal etc) ...... and will take time. To top it all. If we face Global recession in 2013 again then say good bye to all our dreams. JP is high debt laden company. It will come to its knees.

yehi tu chinta hai prabhu !!!!!

I think by 2018-20 it will take good shape.

6-8 years is a resonable time frame i think for whole WT to be at par with good developed sectors of noida.

Wicked
    CommentQuote

Agree to the highlighted part... this is the central risk...it also came out in Morgan stanley's stress test (so will many more builders, as most of them are leveraged)... but if interest rates come down then things may reverse...
    CommentQuote
    Libran who ever saw JP GN got mesmerized and bought into Wishtown Noida.
    But alas, story ends there. It seems only our Grand Kids going to enjoy the fruits of our hardwork :(

How old are your grandkids bro, get them ready to enjoy in a short couple of years :D:D
    CommentQuote

I thought both Grande and WT were launched in 2007/2008. 2004/2006 is that correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Right - a little update on something I've been closely monitoring over the last 13-14 months. If you see the picture history - it shows the timeline from April-11 till July-12. Roughly 12-13 floors were added around 15 odd months. Note that Kalypso is a very complex structure where every few floors, a series of cantilevered floors are added. I have also added 2 pictures of Imperial Tower 1 for the same period. From 12-13 in August -11 it had reached 31 in July-12 - about 17-18 floors in 12 odd months

A lot of the towers like Kalypso, Imperial, PC, PH, Kosmos, Klassic, Augusta etc have had very good progress over the last year +. KB, Knight need to catch up, Orchards and Kube should be fine as they are with L&T

The idea behind this post is to give readers an idea into monthwise progress and for them to get an idea as to better estimate WT. 5-8 year targets are very pessimistic.

I am willing to take a wager that the first few people in PC will have shifted before 2013 is out :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Contd..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I thought both Grande and WT were launched in 2007/2008. 2004/2006 is that correct?

as far as i remember .. grande was launched in 2007
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Right - a little update on something I've been closely monitoring over the last 13-14 months. If you see the picture history - it shows the timeline from April-11 till July-12. Roughly 12-13 floors were added around 15 odd months. Note that Kalypso is a very complex structure where every few floors, a series of cantilevered floors are added. I have also added 2 pictures of Imperial Tower 1 for the same period. From 12-13 in April-11 it had reached 31 in July-12 - about 17-18 floors in 15 odd months

A lot of the towers like Kalypso, Imperial, PC, PH, Kosmos, Klassic, Augusta etc have had very good progress over the last year +. KB, Knight need to catch up, Orchards and Kube should be fine as they are with L&T

The idea behind this post is to give readers an idea into monthwise progress and for them to get an idea as to better estimate WT. 5-8 year targets are very pessimistic.

I am willing to take a wager that the first few people in PC will have shifted before 2013 is out :)

Would it be fair to say that the thread members need to pay some kind of consultancy to Dinesh. You rock Man. I am not invested into WT but someday, if I can, I surely will (mostly because of the information shared by you).
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, you are again showing the partial pictures view ( like PC pictures )

What about picture updates from 2008-2011 ( 36 months ) ?

concern is, JP financial health and flop show from YEW/F! ( earning wise ) will takes it's toll anytime in the future.

There is no gaurantee that pace of construction or quality will meet users expectation.

There is difference between forced living vs comfortable living. moderatly speaking JP will not offer comfortable living for another 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    as far as i remember .. grande was launched in 2007

Yup me too - think so was WT - around 2007/2008. I think 2004 (for grande) and 2006 (for WT) are incorrect
    CommentQuote
  • I second that.

May be few families start living in WT by 2013 but whole construction will take much much more time.

abhee tu bahut kuch launch hona hai ( i think 20-25% land is still not utilised ). which is more than 250 acres.

structure work don't take that much time ( other than basement ). real challenge lies in furnsihing it to the make it a top quality.

JD
    CommentQuote
  • fair comparison is .....how much time will WT take to come at par with living standar of say sector 36/39/50 of core noida ?

I think it's a journey of another 6-7 years.

Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumit202020
    Dinesh, you are again showing the partial pictures view ( like PC pictures )

What about picture updates from 2008-2011 ( 36 months ) ?

concern is, JP financial health and flop show from YEW/F! ( earning wise ) will takes it's toll anytime in the future.

There is no gaurantee that pace of construction or quality will meet users expectation.

There is difference between forced living vs comfortable living. moderatly speaking JP will not offer comfortable living for another 5 years.

Bro - what did I not show in PC - staircase, lift - I have dug those out and will post these soon - as you will see for yourself, there is nothing to worry.

The progress pre 2011 has been very poor in Jaypee - everyone knows that (and it wasnt published in their website else I would have captured that as well). My intention is not to hide Jaypee's poor progress from the period 2008-2011 - I think they sucked

However the idea is to look into the future and I believe the last 15 odd months is a good enough time to assess performance and make predictions

Again WT may slacken up for various reasons - sure, you and I cant tell, my point is use past history and current situations wisely

I will leave it to you how you define comfortable living - but Jaypee GN still has construction going on, but still people are living in ample comfort with nothing but glowing things to say about it.

Financially, they are in debt sure but have still delivered very well in all their projects which have been a class apart - they have the biggest land bank in NCR amongst all developers

I believe WT is easily achievable but if you are concerned that it will not - take a call and stay out, that goes for anyone who is not convinced
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wicked
    fair comparison is .....how much time will WT take to come at par with living standar of say sector 36/39/50 of core noida ?

I think it's a journey of another 6-7 years.

Wicked

For all of WT yes - but why do you want to consider a yet unlaunched tower - if your point is that living in Kalypso etc and getting all creature comforts planned will take more than 2-3 years - well that is incorrect.

Since this is a future prediction - I may be wrong and so could you - lets leave it here and let time be our guide

Upto you gentlemen - have fun :)
    CommentQuote