Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

kaka12; this thread is for Jaypee Wishtown. The news item you posted is not about Jaypee but a different developer and in a different city.

Not more than 2 posts back the moderator has said please keep discussions on threads on topic

I request you to abide by the same.

Thanks

Comment

Dinesh Bhai perhaps you did not go through Kaka's post in detail. An excerpt:

In a recent judgement by Hon’ble NCDRC in response to a case filed by a group of 10 homebuyers from Jaypee’s group project – Kalypso in Noida against the builder, the bench has made very sharp observations against the conduct of the builder and imposed hefty penalties against the builder. Per the judgement the penalty will grow up to Rs 5,000 per day if the builder fails to deliver the flat up to a certain date.
      Last edited May 17 2016, 02:45 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Sorry guys in the first post i was trying to highlight the excerpt but did it incorrectly so reposted the excerpt.

Comment

My registry was done on 24 march.

My signed registry papers were deposited by the lawyer in beginning of May in jaypee office. I went yesterday to the registrar office to meet my lawyer who i had asked to give me a certified copy of the lease deed rather than just a photocopy. He charged me 1500 Rs. for it.

I saw so many people still in registrar office getting their registries done. As more and more registries happen and people start taking handover from Jaypee, the society will become livable

Comment

Gentlemen...kindly keep updating about plotted side development also (plot guys...greedy investors!!! who cares!!!). I understand most of the people active on this forum are Multi-story apartment owners. Some of you are doing an amazing work to inform gullible janta about ground situation with pictures and spot-on commentaries. Keep it up people no matter how much you are being pulled down. Keep you keyboard always free of dust.

Comment

Just for info. Kalypso now over 30 families are staying. Over 240 flats have been requested for final handover. 100+ have been handed over.

Slowly people are moving in.

Comment

Really?

People are here for information but not for skewed information.

And yes onus is on us, the readers, to differentiate and extract correct info. but for new guys( 1st time buyers), its not possible and they are main target of these brokers and agents.

Internet plate forums were good till they were young and were beginners, now they are like paid news and paid forums. Most of data is crap and you find any kind of information going around.

Many do manipulate others by posture of samaj seva also. They cannot claim other way also.

Comment

Dinesh bhai, has the possession for IC been initiated??? How many families are staying in the golf course side now vis a vis possession offered??

Comment

No not for IC - OC has not come yet. However a few ppl have taken possession in bareshell form. You get about 5L back.

Comment

After having made a conservative prediction that this project would be delivered by Dec 2014 and then having changed it to mid 2016, I wonder if we will hear any other rosy predictions ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X