What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    For all of WT yes - but why do you want to consider a yet unlaunched tower - if your point is that living in Kalypso etc and getting all creature comforts planned will take more than 2-3 years - well that is incorrect.

Since this is a future prediction - I may be wrong and so could you - lets leave it here and let time be our guide

Upto you gentlemen - have fun :)

My gut feeling is ....JP will provide some temp arrangments for starters ( new families in WT ) but proper residential feel will not come for few more years.

Rest only time will tell.

wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend Akash.g, I am new looking for smart advice. My friend who has good knowlege of property also tell me same thing because I now looking property for pure invstment and he saying buy where possession is in 1 year maximum time. So in jaypee green earliest delivery is pavilion court. My question Is 50.50 scheme of pavilion court best for shortterm benefit and so do you also recommend this. Problem is since I can buy all white so resale is close. fresh no available in golf facing. Should I then book non golf unit here. Only intention is appreciation.

Originally Posted by akash.g
    According to me, Nothing can beat a Full GC view PC unit in short run.
    CommentQuote
  • Honest advice.. Non golf will not appreciate that much..
    For end use they might be good.. Not for investment..
    Full GC view is only adviced at present in PC..
    CommentQuote
  • akash hope ur querry regarding orchard got sorted out.. hope u r cheering up..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for quick reply as you are only real hero here friend. Sorry same question from another angle to recheck if I can understand your brain. At possession price will become how much. My brain says for non golf units 6000 in 4-5 months and 6500 in 1 year.

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Honest advice.. Non golf will not appreciate that much..
    For end use they might be good.. Not for investment..
    Full GC view is only adviced at present in PC..
    CommentQuote
  • Bro im always cheering up... Aaj congress ki vaat lag rahi hai.. Im celebrating.. Haha
    check your whats app/gtalk pawan bro.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Infratech Ltd (JIL) Corporate Presentation Jun-2012

Friends,

I have attached the Jaypee Infratech Ltd (JIL) Corporate Presentation Jun-2012 (thanks to Google bhai!).

A wealth of information for Jaypee bashers & lovers alike to analyze.

Enjoy!

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=15190
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for this presentation

'JIL has sold/ sub-leased 349 acres of the Noida land and plans to develop the remaining 885 acres'

wasnt aware of this :D

Originally Posted by phantomII
    Friends,

I have attached the Jaypee Infratech Ltd (JIL) Corporate Presentation Jun-2012 (thanks to Google bhai!).

Enjoy!

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=15190
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    Friends,

Enjoy!

Thnaks for attaching this... indeed a very useful source of info....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    Thnaks for attaching this... indeed a very useful source of info....

yeah..but it does not give any details of GC properties....are they under JP associates or JIL only....
    and its also interesting to note that apart from Garden Isles and Orchards almost all non-GC projects sold out..tht too this was 3 months old status...orchards must have moved up quite a bit in sales during that time..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    its also interesting to note that apart from Garden Isles and Orchards almost all non-GC projects sold out..tht too this was 3 months old status...orchards must have moved up quite a bit in sales during that time..

When JP advt is saying longest GC view for the orchards, how come it's a non_GC project??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    When JP advt is saying longest GC view for the orchards, how come it's a non_GC project??

KUBE and ORCHARDS are properties which are not exactly on GC..however you would still get views but from a considerable distance as compared to PC, Kalypso, Imperial, Boomerang, Kasablance and few others!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    Friends,

Enjoy!

Thanks. Good piece of information. One query, how come Jaypee is still projecting (June 2012) Jewar airport as a USP for driving demand in the region. I thought airport existence was completed ruled out. Would appreciate views/thoughts

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Associates Ltd (JAL) Investor Presentation Jun-2012

Attached now is the Jaypee Associates Ltd (JAL) Investor Presentation Jun-2012.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=15193
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    thanks for this presentation

'JIL has sold/ sub-leased 349 acres of the Noida land and plans to develop the remaining 885 acres'

wasnt aware of this :D

Is sold/sub-leased land part of wishtown? Any idea what's planned on this land

Rgds,
    CommentQuote