Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    The buy back stuff seems unrealistic officially.
    Although unofficially it can be done by people ( group / investors backed by management / management themselves) who have inside information regarding cash flow for construction of JP wishtown.
    Similar on the lines of insider trading in stocks, this group can BUY selected (projects / tower) retail inventory at current discounted price and sell off at decent profit after possession.
    If some investor / PE Fund is giving 500 Cr to JP to kick start wishtown, they could pick up another 500-750 apartments in various projects worth 500Cr.
    Both investments would yield decent returns at current price, provided construction kicks on.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Hi All,

      I am very surprised with the timing of the kalpyso folks winning a case against jaypee recently, Now clearly these folks who have won might be having some quid pro quo going in the background with jaypee, I would urge every single buyer/investor to fight on its own and bargain with jaypee on their own or rather make small groups, new groups, every1 is out there to mint money, builders have back stabbed you, authority did, government did, you name it .. it has, your representatives would be no different, any group that manages to connect to about 100+ end users/investors would have a value for jaypee and jaypee would want to extract as much information as possible and try to give freebies to the leader of the group and to control that group of 100, I am warning you all since you can be robbed all over again, it is time for you to pull back some rope in your territory.

      PS: do not join any other existing group, make a new group and fight or fight on your own ..

      Cheers
      Last edited June 1 2016, 04:35 PM. Reason: removed original name

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
        Hi All,

        I am very surprised with the timing of the kalpyso folks winning a case against jaypee recently, Now clearly these folks who have won might be having some quid pro quo going in the background with jaypee, I would urge every single buyer/investor to fight on its own and bargain with jaypee on their own or rather make small groups, new groups, every1 is out there to mint money, builders have back stabbed you, authority did, government did, you name it .. it has, your representatives would be no different, any group that manages to connect to about 100+ end users/investors would have a value for jaypee and jaypee would want to extract as much information as possible and try to give freebies to the leader of the group and to control that group of 100, I am warning you all since you can be robbed all over again, it is time for you to pull back some rope in your territory.

        PS: do not join any other existing group, make a new group and fight or fight on your own ..

        Cheers
        Raojee;

        Well,

        buyers will refuse but not all buyers, there are a lot of NRI's, I think they will easily surrender their property and jaypee has data and they know which apartments to pocket first .

        Cheers
        Last edited June 2 2016, 10:16 AM. Reason: quote formatting

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
          Hi All,

          I am very surprised with the timing of the kalpyso folks winning a case against jaypee recently, Now clearly these folks who have won might be having some quid pro quo going in the background with jaypee, I would urge every single buyer/investor to fight on its own and bargain with jaypee on their own or rather make small groups, new groups, every1 is out there to mint money, builders have back stabbed you, authority did, government did, you name it .. it has, your representatives would be no different, any group that manages to connect to about 100+ end users/investors would have a value for jaypee and jaypee would want to extract as much information as possible and try to give freebies to the leader of the group and to control that group of 100, I am warning you all since you can be robbed all over again, it is time for you to pull back some rope in your territory.

          PS: do not join any other existing group, make a new group and fight or fight on your own ..

          Cheers
          Rahul


          I am sure that you are generally right.
          How ever, the Kalypso Court group won a big victory for all the litigants. I wonder who lost except JP group.
          I know that one of the group is already a resident in Kalypso Court I think. I also have a flat in KT1, however, I was not a part of the group, as I bought the flat last year and as per the agreement, the possession has not been delayed. Now I wish that I had bought a couple of years back and reaped the benefit.
          Yes, you are right, new litigants have to be careful, choose their accomplices right and take care that their partners do not take them for a ride.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by dipak44 View Post
            I am sure that you are generally right.
            How ever, the Kalypso Court group won a big victory for all the litigants. I wonder who lost except JP group.
            I know that one of the group is already a resident in Kalypso Court I think. I also have a flat in KT1, however, I was not a part of the group, as I bought the flat last year and as per the agreement, the possession has not been delayed. Now I wish that I had bought a couple of years back and reaped the benefit.
            Yes, you are right, new litigants have to be careful, choose their accomplices right and take care that their partners do not take them for a ride.
            If final ruling is against JP , the money used to pay the fines and penalties will not fall from the sky. It will have to be diverted from funds that are meant to complete construction of projects that are still stuck. So a victory for one group means everyone else waiting for their flats who isn't close to winning a case will be left in the lurch.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Well jaypee indirectly pumped this information in the market that it needs to pay 5000/day per customer, and would join it with its financial trouble that it has become very hard to stay afloat, its like pumping some information in the market and later bask under it if things so out of control.

              However I came across a very disturbing post on facebook in one of the kasa isles group, here is a screen shot, i think there is a protest on june 11, I would urge people to have patience, everyone gets difficult time in one way or the other, ending life is no solution. just take it as an experience , a bitter experience would help you relish even the smallest of happiness and makes you realize what small things could do.

              Ps: I know there are sensible people in the protest and they would never let anything like this happen.

              Rahul
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
                Raojee;

                Well,

                buyers will refuse but not all buyers, there are a lot of NRI's, I think they will easily surrender their property and jaypee has data and they know which apartments to pocket first .

                Cheers
                Rahul
                on the contrary NRI's will be deep pocketed and wont settle unless there is decent profit.
                easy targets would be people struggling with EMI and rent

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by dipak44 View Post
                  I am sure that you are generally right.
                  How ever, the Kalypso Court group won a big victory for all the litigants. I wonder who lost except JP group.
                  I know that one of the group is already a resident in Kalypso Court I think. I also have a flat in KT1, however, I was not a part of the group, as I bought the flat last year and as per the agreement, the possession has not been delayed. Now I wish that I had bought a couple of years back and reaped the benefit.
                  Yes, you are right, new litigants have to be careful, choose their accomplices right and take care that their partners do not take them for a ride.
                  Well I am amazed by the timing of the verdict and the leader of the group who won the case would have plenty of information about the investors, like who wants to stay , who wants to exit, etc,

                  may be jaypee offers a group lifetime maintenance free to certain investors etc, I hope you are getting my point, every 1 should fight for himself/herself period.

                  Regards
                  Last edited June 1 2016, 04:34 PM. Reason: removed original name

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by bhuwan View Post
                    on the contrary NRI's will be deep pocketed and wont settle unless there is decent profit.
                    easy targets would be people struggling with EMI and rent
                    well its a golden rule get out of your bad investments, and when you know that your apartment would not be ready 3-5 years down the line, it would be good to take back your money and put it in fd and then do your market research again and later again pump your money.

                    PS: many nri's are not end users and many towers will not complete, so how would they make premium?
                    2) be realistic and looking at things do you get a feeling that things would be good 3 years down the line?, I certainly dont think so, some desperate end users could/would get their apartments but many towers will remain stranded.
                    Last edited June 1 2016, 04:32 PM. Reason: removed original name

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Why will any investor sell to JP if he can get a better price in the open market ? And I don't understand why JP will buy back for higher than market rate .

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X