Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
8670 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Dhoni9898 View Post
    SC is turned out the refuse and heaven for all crocks and scoundrels.

File appeal in SC, get the same admitted and sleep tight. As per current list it's number will come after 13 years.

Chara chor Lalu, Convict Jayalalita etc are roaming free thanks of our Honble Supreme Court. Even much talked Nirbhaya rape case appeal is with SC for nearly 18 months now and there is no chance of being disposed off before years.

Even after hearing cases, SC judges takes months to write and deliver the judgement. Recently one judge delivered a judgement which was reserved over one year back.

SC judges are busy in useless issues like Ganga cleaning, IPCL, BCCI. SC give daily preaching to every one about delays in taking action and all non sense whereas its own backyard is full of fllth.

If this is root at the top, imagine what is happening in lower courts.

Courts and judges have ABSOLUTELY no ACCOUNTABILITY to any one.

GOD save this country.

JAI HIND
    No doubt Judiciary is overloaded and overworked. We have only 29 SC Judges for nation with Population of 1.2 Billion people.

There is no mandatory waiting time for a case. SC can take up a case for hearing next day and dispose it withing few weeks. But SC doesn't give merit of urgent hearing to many important cases.

Recently NGT banned types of Diesel vehicles in Delhi. SC immediately accepted a PIL against that order and disposed it within days. Recall that OBC Quota was big controversy when Govt passed the bill in 2005. SC immediately accepted a PIL regarding that matter and disposed it within days. There are many many instances where SC act at lightning speed. BCCI issue is another example.

When Judiciary is overloaded, they must take cases on priority basis. RE sector is presently one of the dirtiest businesses in India. And it requires a cleaning up to do. SC needs to set up an example by putting some of the BIG BAD Builders under the bus. Put them in Prison. Strip their assets. Liquidate their companies. Award compensation to victims of these companies. This will scare the daylights out of corrupt builder lobby of India.

Lakhs of people are victims of RE comapnies. And frauds by these companies have reached epic proportions.

SC needs to crush some big scoundrels like JP, Unitech and BPTP who have defrauded 1000s of home buyers.

Everyone knows that Judicial system is broken in India. Present mindset of Builders is - "Koi kya bigaad lega". So they loot people with impunity. This perception of builders have to smashed.

WT is a perfect e.g where 1000s of stakeholders are involved. Its an epitome of builder's corrupt practices and an ideal case that should be heard by SC on priority basis. WT buyers should make an association and go to SC.

Comment

Rahul - Sounds very complicated and far fetched. What is buyers refuse?
      Last edited by Raojee; May 31 2016, 02:25 PM. Reason: replying to a specific entry

Comment

The buy back stuff seems unrealistic officially.
        Although unofficially it can be done by people ( group / investors backed by management / management themselves) who have inside information regarding cash flow for construction of JP wishtown.
        Similar on the lines of insider trading in stocks, this group can BUY selected (projects / tower) retail inventory at current discounted price and sell off at decent profit after possession.
        If some investor / PE Fund is giving 500 Cr to JP to kick start wishtown, they could pick up another 500-750 apartments in various projects worth 500Cr.
        Both investments would yield decent returns at current price, provided construction kicks on.

Comment

Hi All,

I am very surprised with the timing of the kalpyso folks winning a case against jaypee recently, Now clearly these folks who have won might be having some quid pro quo going in the background with jaypee, I would urge every single buyer/investor to fight on its own and bargain with jaypee on their own or rather make small groups, new groups, every1 is out there to mint money, builders have back stabbed you, authority did, government did, you name it .. it has, your representatives would be no different, any group that manages to connect to about 100+ end users/investors would have a value for jaypee and jaypee would want to extract as much information as possible and try to give freebies to the leader of the group and to control that group of 100, I am warning you all since you can be robbed all over again, it is time for you to pull back some rope in your territory.

PS: do not join any other existing group, make a new group and fight or fight on your own ..

Cheers
          Last edited by Skittles8; June 1 2016, 04:35 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
            Hi All,

I am very surprised with the timing of the kalpyso folks winning a case against jaypee recently, Now clearly these folks who have won might be having some quid pro quo going in the background with jaypee, I would urge every single buyer/investor to fight on its own and bargain with jaypee on their own or rather make small groups, new groups, every1 is out there to mint money, builders have back stabbed you, authority did, government did, you name it .. it has, your representatives would be no different, any group that manages to connect to about 100+ end users/investors would have a value for jaypee and jaypee would want to extract as much information as possible and try to give freebies to the leader of the group and to control that group of 100, I am warning you all since you can be robbed all over again, it is time for you to pull back some rope in your territory.

PS: do not join any other existing group, make a new group and fight or fight on your own ..

Cheers
            Raojee;

Well,

buyers will refuse but not all buyers, there are a lot of NRI's, I think they will easily surrender their property and jaypee has data and they know which apartments to pocket first .

Cheers
            Last edited by Malvish; June 2 2016, 10:16 AM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Hi All,

Cheers
              Rahul

I am sure that you are generally right.
              How ever, the Kalypso Court group won a big victory for all the litigants. I wonder who lost except JP group.
              I know that one of the group is already a resident in Kalypso Court I think. I also have a flat in KT1, however, I was not a part of the group, as I bought the flat last year and as per the agreement, the possession has not been delayed. Now I wish that I had bought a couple of years back and reaped the benefit.
              Yes, you are right, new litigants have to be careful, choose their accomplices right and take care that their partners do not take them for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by dipak44 View Post
                How ever, the Kalypso Court group won a big victory for all the litigants. I wonder who lost except JP group.
                I know that one of the group is already a resident in Kalypso Court I think. I also have a flat in KT1, however, I was not a part of the group, as I bought the flat last year and as per the agreement, the possession has not been delayed. Now I wish that I had bought a couple of years back and reaped the benefit.
                Yes, you are right, new litigants have to be careful, choose their accomplices right and take care that their partners do not take them for a ride.
                If final ruling is against JP , the money used to pay the fines and penalties will not fall from the sky. It will have to be diverted from funds that are meant to complete construction of projects that are still stuck. So a victory for one group means everyone else waiting for their flats who isn't close to winning a case will be left in the lurch.

Comment

Well jaypee indirectly pumped this information in the market that it needs to pay 5000/day per customer, and would join it with its financial trouble that it has become very hard to stay afloat, its like pumping some information in the market and later bask under it if things so out of control.

However I came across a very disturbing post on facebook in one of the kasa isles group, here is a screen shot, i think there is a protest on june 11, I would urge people to have patience, everyone gets difficult time in one way or the other, ending life is no solution. just take it as an experience , a bitter experience would help you relish even the smallest of happiness and makes you realize what small things could do.

Ps: I know there are sensible people in the protest and they would never let anything like this happen.

Rahul
                  Attached Files

Comment

Raojee;

Well,

buyers will refuse but not all buyers, there are a lot of NRI's, I think they will easily surrender their property and jaypee has data and they know which apartments to pocket first .

Cheers
                    Rahul
                    on the contrary NRI's will be deep pocketed and wont settle unless there is decent profit.
                    easy targets would be people struggling with EMI and rent

Comment

Originally posted by dipak44 View Post
                      Well I am amazed by the timing of the verdict and the leader of the group who won the case would have plenty of information about the investors, like who wants to stay , who wants to exit, etc,

may be jaypee offers a group lifetime maintenance free to certain investors etc, I hope you are getting my point, every 1 should fight for himself/herself period.

Regards
                      Last edited by Skittles8; June 1 2016, 04:34 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X