Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
    @dipak : and what does your story prove?, you seems to be making a point out of context, you look like a very confused individual and yeah you choose not to respond to me, just like your buddy(even I am under impression) Dinesh.

PS: and theres a 2bhk in kalypso court and its wrongly planned, you can only go to the 2nd bed room through 1st , I hope you havent bought that layout

Rahul
    Are u serious that the 2nd bedroom can only be accessed thru the 1st one. I have only once seen such a layout in my office assistants house, but this was basically a DDA LIG flat that had been extended

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
      Are u serious that the 2nd bedroom can only be accessed thru the 1st one. I have only once seen such a layout in my office assistants house, but this was basically a DDA LIG flat that had been extended
      here you go mate, attaching pic.

Cheers
      Rahul
      Attached Files

Comment

And frankly I am under impression that from now on jaypee will not maintain the golf course in sector 128 and it will start to look like ugcc, frankly jaypee GC side was just a gimmick, the highway facing apartments give better views in my honest opinion.

Cheers
        Rahul

Comment

Infact, this picture is better in quality:

Rahul
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dipak44 View Post
            Thank you for putting me in the privileged buyers and I know nothing about Mr. dineshsays.

Just to give you my story.
            Originally from Delhi, I was working in the UK. A number of my relatives bought in Noida and were living here. So we decided th. at we shall also purchase in Noida. We found a plot in 15A but the buyer cheated and refused to sell finally. Undetered, we found a plot in 44 and built our house there.
            But I used to sometimes pass on the expressway and heard about the wishtown and was fascinated. Time passed and we settled down but the fascination remained. Of and on, we used to take a round here. I even toyed with the idea of farm land close by. By 2012, the urge was getting stronger. We saw flats in Kensingtn Park, Amrapalli sapphire, ATS one, Parsavnath, Sector 150(golf).
            2014 decided to buy that year but not sure of jaypee as horror stories abounded. Broker told about Piccadilly court, complete and people living. Took a few rounds. Liked one apartment. Price almost acceptable. Went to meet the owners with bayana in pocket. The lady was some what snooty and came back without the deal. Saw some others but no deal. One day the broker wanted to take a detour to Kalypso. Floored by the quality of construction compared to PC.
            The broker found a 2BHK (price of 3BHK in PC) and I took the gamble believing that NGT clearance will come. Signed in March 2015, and today I am the privileged owner in Wishtown.
            Mr dipak44,

My question was whether all the flats in calypso court along with all the amenities promised in the brochure have been delivered to the standard promised ?

Looking forward to a response from you or Mr dineshsays.

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
              Infact, this picture is better in quality:

Rahul
              Wow, can't believe an architect would design something like this for a supposedly premium project and someone would pay close to a crore for this to live in a construction zone in noida. I guess they got seduced by the golf course views.

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
                Wow, can't believe an architect would design something like this for a supposedly premium project and someone would pay close to a crore for this to live in a construction zone in noida. I guess they got seduced by the golf course views.
                Well,

This shows how important it is to physically be inside an apartment to understand it completely, you cannot have a complete idea just by looking at a layout on paper, slabs put at wrong places, switches, power witches missing, bad chaukhat .. are one of the many examples which I have noticed over the years, the list is endless, imagine this is a luxury project, mistakes would be insane in MIG projects of wishtown.

Rahul

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
                  that too it is 1885 sqft for 2 bed room, with this layout.

also the golf course is only to gaze at but not use, unless you pay.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                    that too it is 1885 sqft for 2 bed room, with this layout.

also the golf course is only to gaze at but not use, unless you pay.
                    The actual carpet area in that flat is barely over 1000 sqft. Just curious, how much was this sold for ?

Comment

So now the moral of the story:

Now with existing investors given their wealth to builders -> these moron builders are rich(some from rags to riches) -> many end users/investors robbed(some will be going to office for the next 20 to 30 years to repay to banks, builders have their wealth today, in fact 4-6 years ago) -> builders are coming back to launch new projects with far less cheating in terms of bsp, loading,density, car park, club membership, 10% super area, insane maintenance, higher insane maintenance after super area increase, all inclusive carpet area prices[the new launches are on plots that are bought from your money only, the money which should have been spent on construction of your apartments, some portion of that money i mean like 40%] -> how will the existing investors exit? will the end users get their apartments or the builders would not even spend on construction and be the classic leech? -> this is a full circle of life

PS: less denisty/loading are two factors that the new projects will come up and that's why the existing buyers are in big trouble, mark my words, the builders make desnse properties when they sell, if the project is dense do not buy even its RTM.
                      2) builders bought plots from your money only, the market is bad and they will come with less dense projects on their new plots, they just want to mint money, so when new properties are better than the existing unfinished properties, how will the investors exit? , forget about making premium.
                      3) take this thumb rule, specially end users, buy only RTM properties, no bullshit pre-launches or under construction properties, let investors take the gamble
                      4) let it be a trend that builders first complete projects and then people should buy them and let authority put up a chart on their website about every single formality, why do you want to give your wealth to some1 else, be safe, buy only RTM, it would just be slightly expensive but would be 0% risky[likely]

Ideally : this is the most important thing:

if I buy a an apartment around 1000 sq feet and lets say carpet area is 600 sq feet, so by my calculation I would compute the apartment size around 700 sq feet[rough approx estimation, slight super area is logically justified], later this 700 sq feet is my carpet area, further i will multiply it with an ALL INCLUSIVE price and that's the apartment cost PERIOD, no bsp,car park, club membership, plc, edc, idc crap , the resale needs to have a common scale, resale folks demand RERA, yeah thats right but why are they getting hypocritical, increase your ALL INCLUSIVE ASKING PRICE but make things clean and simple.

Cheers
                      Last edited June 3 2016, 03:26 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X