Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
    Are u serious that the 2nd bedroom can only be accessed thru the 1st one. I have only once seen such a layout in my office assistants house, but this was basically a DDA LIG flat that had been extended
    No, he is incorrect and I don't know why.

In fact, in my apt. the dinner guest need not pass through the bedroom to go to the second bathroom. This bathroom is actually attached to the 2nd BR but has another door opening out into the entrance lobby. A nice touch I felt.

Comment

Originally posted by dipak44 View Post
      No, he is incorrect and I don't know why.

In fact, in my apt. the dinner guest need not pass through the bedroom to go to the second bathroom. This bathroom is actually attached to the 2nd BR but has another door opening out into the entrance lobby. A nice touch I felt.
      LMAO, are bhai you have many layouts in 2bhk, its not just about you, lol, please speak in general terms and I have shown you an official layout.

Rahul

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
        LMAO, are bhai you have many layouts in 2bhk, its not just about you, lol, please speak in general terms and I have shown you an official layout.

Rahul

You see I do not go around finding faults. I just look for myself. Yes, I would not have bought a flat with layout like that but I did not see it. I bought the flat that I liked. Good lay out, good construction, excellent ambience. And I bought it.

I only know what I have done. I usually do not go around finding faults with others or their fads. I have no desire to educate the masses but just would like to share my experience and learn from others experience.

Yes, I would be careful if and when I purchase the next flat to make sure that one does not have to go through one bedroom to get to the other. Thank you for that wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by dipak44 View Post
          You see I do not go around finding faults. I just look for myself. Yes, I would not have bought a flat with layout like that but I did not see it. I bought the flat that I liked. Good lay out, good construction, excellent ambience. And I bought it.

I only know what I have done. I usually do not go around finding faults with others or their fads. I have no desire to educate the masses but just would like to share my experience and learn from others experience.

Yes, I would be careful if and when I purchase the next flat to make sure that one does not have to go through one bedroom to get to the other. Thank you for that wisdom.
          you said :

<dipak44> No, he is incorrect and I don't know why.
          <Rahk2012> How am I wrong?

If you have got your apartment right doesn't mean everyone will get it right, if you have got your apartment right this time around, it doesn't mean you will certainly again get it right the next time you again buy your next, be diverse and try to learn more(the biggest room in this world is the room of improvement), you seems to be the most self centered person I have ever come across on this forum, not just that you look more self centered than me

Cheers
          Rahul
          PS: Open your mind, the world doesn't end at you
          Last edited June 3 2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

So were calypso court and imperial court fully delivered by May as Mr dineshsays had predicted?

Comment

Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
              IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
              Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

4500 crore overdue, some for over 269 days, still the loan is not classified as NPA. It was clear that the banks were delaying the inevitable and wanted to take over the assets in the interim. Expect swift action now.
                Also see the loan outstanding of group companies like JP Agrawal Vikas, Prayagraj Power Generation, may be host of such others that is not accurately reflected on the balance sheet. Just an advise to wannabe investors in JP be wary of investing here. The group is on the verge of going belly up.

Comment

4500 crore overdue, some for over 269 days, still the loan is not classified as NPA. It was clear that the banks were delaying the inevitable and wanted to take over the assets in the interim. Expect swift action now.
                  Also see the loan outstanding of group companies like JP Agrawal Vikas, Prayagraj Power Generation, may be host of such others that is not accurately reflected on the balance sheet. Just an advise to wannabe investors in JP be wary of investing here. The group is on the verge of going belly up.

Looks like even the diehard fanboys of JP have been shaken by this news and gone into hibernation. Or maybe they want to offload their investments before everyone else scrambles for the exit door.

Comment

This is very disturbing news.Would want / like dineshsays to respond please.

Comment

Originally posted by amitanand.1975 View Post
                      This is very disturbing news.Would want / like dineshsays to respond please.
                      All this is irrelevant to JP fan boys, they have the golf course views. Even from unfinished towers the buyers can come on weekends and have unhindered pristine views to the golf course for free.

Don't worry the fan boys will be back from their hibernation once there is news of any asset sale by JP, without appreciating that these sales are mandated by lenders to protect their own backs, with no leeway to JP.
                      Last edited June 4 2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X