Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
    How can i save this post and link it whenever you post gyan?

    Bhai, you looks like from class who look down people who cannot have fake nri ascent. Also, this is real Estate forum for healthy discussion and not English grammer class. We Indians don't have good English and we help each other with their life decisions. Irony is, people who own most of the real estate don't talk English or dont talk in your grammatically correct language..

    Charan sparsh!
    Mr IPNoida,

    I am fluent in more than one Indian language and love reading the rich literature and poetry written in them. I would be happy to post in Hindi using the proper devnagari script if the forum permitted it.


    The rule about using grammatically correct English was made by moderators and administrators of the forum, not by me. I don't have any problem if they change it, but until they do, anyone who doesn't follow the rule is violating the policies of the forum and I will not condone or encourage that.
    Last edited June 4 2016, 07:54 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      What you cannot do Prateek? Scientist, investment maha-expert, multi-lingual, basher etc etc.

      The best part is you criticize everyone here but when asked which is good apartment then you said..sorry I don't suggest investment for less than 10years. Bhai...you buy sand and it will double in 10years (infact it trippled).

      When asked for views what is good apt, then you say you have no interest in apt. Haha

      Bhai, this is real Estate forum where 99% discussions are about apartments where you have no knowledge and no interest..as you said.

      You take someone's post of 4years old and demean him here. Bhai...situations changes. Your favorite zohaib was critical about Metro..should we keep showing hime down for it?

      I am not sure why moderators letting you make discussions dirty and actually you have forced all good boarders out already. You were fighting with Bala, venky few days back who really guide people and write good stuff.




      Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
      Mr IPNoida,

      I am fluent in more than one Indian language and love reading the rich literature and poetry written in them. I would be happy to post in Hindi using the proper devnagari script if the forum permitted it.


      The rule about using grammatically correct English was made by moderators and administrators of the forum, not by me. I don't have any problem if they change it, but until they do, anyone who doesn't follow the rule is violating the policies of the forum and I will not condone or encourage that.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        IPNoida; though I would like the discussions to be civil, it is very important to show the factual picture. There have been people here extolling the virtues of JP, repeatedly pointing to the pristine golf course views that too photo shopped, even posting pictures of JP GN golf course etc etc, without bothering to see the writing on the wall.
        If you only want to see the pros of any builder just check the builder website or contact a broker. This forum was meant to have an objective assessment, if this leads to some heated discussion so be it. At least one gets a true picture.

        I would therefore support pkgandhi; that he exposed all the canards of JP.

        Re the heated discussions we have moderators and MANOJa; is doing a splendid job.
        Last edited June 4 2016, 10:40 PM. Reason: User tagging.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
          What you cannot do Prateek? Scientist, investment maha-expert, multi-lingual, basher etc etc.

          The best part is you criticize everyone here but when asked which is good apartment then you said..sorry I don't suggest investment for less than 10years. Bhai...you buy sand and it will double in 10years (infact it trippled).

          When asked for views what is good apt, then you say you have no interest in apt. Haha

          Bhai, this is real Estate forum where 99% discussions are about apartments where you have no knowledge and no interest..as you said.

          You take someone's post of 4years old and demean him here. Bhai...situations changes. Your favorite zohaib was critical about Metro..should we keep showing hime down for it?

          I am not sure why moderators letting you make discussions dirty and actually you have forced all good boarders out already. You were fighting with Bala, venky few days back who really guide people and write good stuff.
          Mr IPNoida,

          I can understand your frustration at being stuck with a JP property that no one is willing to buy from you.


          I wish you all the best.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            There is nothing wrong with being wrong in one's assessment of a situation. I have to make judgment calls based on incomplete information all the time and am often wrong. The problem is when people who are repeatedly wrong pretend to have inside information and use that to mislead others. If you are going to hire a lawyer to fight a critical case for you, you would want to know what his track record in terms of how many cases he has won for his clients is. Similarly, when self -styled experts are making grand predictions about the future, claiming they have been following something for years and have done a lot of research on it, people have a right to know what the track record of their past predictions and analyses has been.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Did we not agree that we don't ever sell properties. Bhai, that's my retirement property as I am not multi-expert scientist who can grow money in a flick and all the time just troll here where you have no interest (you never bought jaypee apt, share, never bought any apt in India). LOL

              People who never bought or sold apt being expert. Wow

              Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
              Mr IPNoida,

              I can understand your frustration at being stuck with a JP property that no one is willing to buy from you.


              I wish you all the best.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
                Did we not agree that we don't ever sell properties. Bhai, that's my retirement property as I am not multi-expert scientist who can grow money in a flick and all the time just troll here where you have no interest (you never bought jaypee apt, share, never bought any apt in India). LOL

                People who never bought or sold apt being expert. Wow
                I never said I have never bought an apartment in India.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  The Forum is to discuss RE and not members and who did what .

                  Consider this as a Warning . U guys r breaching & breaking too many rules and too often .
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
                    So, did imperial court finally get delivered in "max 1 month "? Congratulations to everyone who has been waiting for almost 10 years.
                    Finally some time. Let's start one by one:

                    YES Mr. Gandhi - much as you would dislike, Imperial Court is ready for possession. They are awaiting OC, due anytime now post which all towers possession will be announced all at once.

                    IC was opened for Soft Launch late end 2007 and most bookings happened from 2008-2010 ask anyone.

                    The total time for most people was 6-8 years not 10 years as you are gal sky claiming.

                    No change in layout, massive parking, 5 lifts to a tower, RCC shear walls, GC in front, big approach road to the rear, as promised specs.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      [quote name="dineshsays" post=1275045]So - I was going back a few years when I had made some predictions on delivery and handover of various WT - projects - I think I did this over 2 years back. <br />
                      <br />
                      I think on an average I was off by a year or year and a half or even two years in some cases - and considering it has only been 2 years since I made this estimate, it was quite a bit off. <br />
                      <br />
                      At that time I thought I had put in enough buffer - but Jaypee really is a slowpoke. In particular, I think 2013-2014 - they went back to their old ways and came to a crawl. And only now they are starting some push. If they continue this stop start approach - I am afraid one cannot make any accurate prediction whatsoever<br />
                      <br />
                      Anyhow, although credibility would have been lost, I am putting some fresh numbers to see if I can get it right second time round:<br />
                      <br />
                      1. Kalypso - END 2014 - <font color="Blue">MID 2016</font><br />
                      2. Imperial - END 2014 - <font color="Blue">MID 2016</font><br />
                      3. PC - LATE 2014 - <font color="Blue">END 2015</font> - though only 2-3 towers of PC are left<br />
                      4. PH - END 2014 - <font color="Blue">MID 2016</font><br />
                      5. GC Plots - POSSESSION ALREADY GIVEN last year. Must complete in 3 years or face fine. END 2016 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - <font color="Blue">END 2017</font> - appears fines haven't kicked in yet<br />
                      7. Kalisto - MID 2014 - <font color="Blue">END 2014</font> - AFAIK<br />
                      8. Boomerang Club - END 2014 - <font color="Blue">MID 2016</font> - structure has been ready for ages - but there is no focus to complete<br />
                      9. Boomerang Residency - END 2016 - - <font color="Blue">END 2018</font><br />
                      10. Kristal - END 2017 - <font color="Blue">MID 2019</font><br />
                      11. Kasablanca - END 2017 - <font color="Blue">MID 2019</font><br />
                      12. Augusta - MID 2014 - <font color="Blue">EARLY 2015</font><br />
                      13. Knight Court - END 2015 - <font color="Blue">END 2016</font><br />
                      14. Kube - END 2016 - <font color="Blue">END 2018</font> - probably the most disappointing of all<br />
                      15. Orchards - END 2016 - <font color="Blue">MID 2018</font> - probably the second most disappointing of all<br />
                      16. Hospital - END 2013 - <font color="Blue">3rd Quarter 2014</font><br />
                      17. KP 2 Plots - Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - <font color="Blue">MID 2018</font> - all depends on fines<br />
                      18. KB - END 2015 <font color="Blue">EARLY 2017</font><br />
                      19. Kingswood Oriental - END 2014 <font color="Blue">EARLY 2016</font><br />
                      20. KP 1 Plots- Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - <font color="Blue">MID 2018</font> - all depends on fines<br />
                      21. Kensington Heights and KPA - END 2014 <font color="Blue">END 2016</font> - they really slowed down here<br />
                      22. Garden Isles - MID 2016 <font color="Blue">END 2018</font> - big disappointment so far<br />
                      23. Klassic (Main - 70% of all Klassic) - MID 2014 <font color="Blue">END 2015</font><br />
                      24. Klassic Shaurya - END 2015 <font color="Blue">END 2016</font><br />
                      25. Klassic ONGC - END 2015 <font color="Blue">END 2016</font><br />
                      26. Kosmos (main - 90% of all Kosmos) - MID 2014 <font color="Blue">MID 2016</font><br />
                      27. Kosmos (later towers - only 5-6) - END 2015 <font color="Blue">END 2016</font><br />
                      28. Krescent Court - MID 2016 <font color="Blue">END 2018</font> - KC has been thoroughly disappointing so far - one of the poorest managed projects of WT. Still there are towers at 2-3 floors<br />
                      29. Kasa Isles - END 2015 <font color="Blue">END 2016</font> - I would say despite the delays, Kasa has been one of WT's poster boys - really superb execution<br />
                      30. 25 Acres yet unlaunched residential - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020 <font color="Blue">I think I underestimated this - there is probably a 100 acres unlaunched</font> - will be completely launched by 2018 not earlier and will be completed by 2025. There has been a pretty massive housing slowdown, besides sentiments taking a knock on account of slow delivery. Since I wrote and JP has managed just a handful of new launches<br />
                      31. 25 Acres yet unluanched commercial - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020 - <font color="Blue">Same story as unlaunched commerical</font><br />
                      32. Jaypee Public School - Operational<br />
                      33. Jaypee IIT - Operational[/QUOTE]<br />
                      Interesting post.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X