Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Pawakp80 View Post
    i am envy of all you (Dinesh, Akash, Mr. Kapoor, rajesh, raman Veeru dada.. and so many here) for having flats in GC side...

I wish i had money to buy GC Side projects.. its awesome man... I am in love with JP.. It rocks..
    Atleast I wish to buy Boomrang/GC membership by next year..
    Pawan bhai.. Trust on fate n hardwork.. I know you are a future resident of kalypso...
    You have it in yourself.. i know it..
    Attract wealth by thinking about wealth... Read the book The secret... It helps..
    My dad started with 1000 pm in 1980s..
    You are much much ahead.. Just feel/believe n Conquer...
    Waiting to be your neighbour sirji...
    ;-)))

Comment

Thanks for your sweet words and wishes Akash.. I am touched..

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
      Pawan bhai.. Trust on fate n hardwork.. I know you are a future resident of kalypso...
      You have it in yourself.. i know it..
      Attract wealth by thinking about wealth... Read the book The secret... It helps..
      My dad started with 1000 pm in 1980s..
      You are much much ahead.. Just feel/believe n Conquer...
      Waiting to be your neighbour sirji...
      ;-)))

Comment

i am envy of all you (Dinesh, Akash, Mr. Kapoor, rajesh, raman Veeru dada.. and so many here) for having flats in GC side...

I wish i had money to buy GC Side projects.. its awesome man... I am in love with JP.. It rocks..
        Atleast I wish to buy Boomrang/GC membership by next year..
        i am interested in buying it as well, do you know if one could buy in resale for cheaper?
        "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Hope u are talking about club... if so i m not updated about resale..

Requesting Dinesh to take this querry...

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
          i am interested in buying it as well, do you know if one could buy in resale for cheaper?

Comment

Hope u are talking about club... if so i m not updated about resale..

Requesting Dinesh to take this querry...
            yes, boomerang membershit

Comment

membership , i mean

Comment

knight court : No balcony at the back

Just noticed that knight court does not have balcony at the back though there are only two flats per floor ...very stange

Also te front balcony will not receive sunlight as they ae north facing

Dinesh/Senior folks ur comments

Comment

Originally posted by searchison View Post
                  Just noticed that knight court does not have balcony at the back though there are only two flats per floor ...very stange

Also te front balcony will not receive sunlight as they ae north facing

Dinesh/Senior folks ur comments
                  well not strange ..the name is actually NIGHT court, so there you go.....

PS- good point raised

Comment

yes, boomerang membershit
                    lol
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

membership , i mean
                      Abhinav - didnt quite catch the question, are you saying - can you buy this in resale:

If yes then: No point at this stage, just buy direct from Jaypee. As Jaypee will take whatever is the prevelant rate at the time of buying the membership, irrespective of buying direct or resale

Buying indirect (or resale) membership makes sense only once Jaypee STOPS giving easy membership or there is a few years waiting list that will happen ultimately. (Not a like-to-like comparision but Delhi Golf Course has a 30-40 year waiting list and Noida Golf Club now has a 5-7 year waiting list, I am told now Jaypee had last offered GN membership close to 18 - 21 lacs which is also closed (though I cant confirm this).

Net net - once Jaypee stops or makes a long waiting list will people want to buy indirect - note even then besides what you give to the member selling his membership, Jaypee will charge in FULL the prevelant membership rates. This is my understanding.

If no then let me know your query and I will try and answer

Note at the risk of pushing something, I would recommend future RESIDENTS and END USERS to contemplate Boomerang Membership and a Second Parking sooner or later. If you do decide to LIVE here, without both - your life here would be quite incomplete. Talk to your CRM reps and brokers to get an idea of costs and availability

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X