Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays
    Dude in Indian context in any given project - IC stands delivered with specs, parking, green area sans club

My explanation of my first iteration going wrong is inline with my second iteration.

Whatever you say or do Gandhi - even call photos a lie. Truth will come out.

IC is ready sans club. And its a fact.

Kitni fotos dekhni hai

So please explain how do I search for Gandhis most idiotic post please I'll be obliged
    Wherever you have given malicious estimates, you can find his posts . Point is photos dekh ke ab log ullu nai banenge.
    Last edited June 6 2016, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Dinesh, an open question to you .

You say PC was delivered in 2015 . Tell me where is the club , we are in the middle of 2016.

Answer this question. You are not even accepting that you are wrong today. How can one debate with you if you lie day in and day out.

Comment

MANOJa; sir, I hope you don't again delete posts where some members have been caught openly lying. If someone is blatantly lying, there is no other polite way of characterizing it.
        Last edited June 5 2016, 04:22 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by rituraja View Post
          Dinesh, an open question to you .

You say PC was delivered in 2015 . Tell me where is the club , we are in the middle of 2016.

Answer this question. You are not even accepting that you are wrong today. How can one debate with you if you lie day in and day out.
          Could not have put it better myself. Anyway, I think my social service on this forum has helped shine the light on the truth and hopefully saved at least some people from making disastrous uninformed decisions. I feel vindicated and since I have several other outlets where to spend my vella time, I will focus my attention to those.

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
            MANOJa; sir, I hope you don't again delete posts where some members have been caught openly lying. If someone is blatantly lying, there is no other polite way of characterizing it.
            RE situations and perspectives change with time . What was decent some years back, maybe is bad or excellent today, so u cannot judge anybody based on a few posts .

If u still fell that somebody has some special motivations in propping up a Builder or a Project, report it & we would take action, if required . Picking up fights here will not give u any result expect getting u suspended or banned .

I hope i am clear .
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              RE situations and perspectives change with time . What was decent some years back, maybe is bad or excellent today, so u cannot judge anybody based on a few posts .

If u still fell that somebody has some special motivations in propping up a Builder or a Project, report it & we would take action, if required . Picking up fights here will not give u any result expect getting u suspended or banned .

I hope i am clear .
              I don't agree with mods banning naysayers.
              We need such negative trolls, at least we get to read the other side of the story.
              It makes us question even the most positive development and warns about lot of imaginary / real negatives fairly in advance.

Comment

@Manoja : You have deleted all my posts, whats the problem and you are not even explaining me why?

2) I am pasting some questions for dinesh again, if you are deleting my posts specifically, please give me an explanation.

Rahul
                Last edited June 5 2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Saw this ad on front page of Delhi times.Did jp sell some of its towers to mahagun or is this a new project in sector 128 noida
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwan View Post
                    I don't agree with mods banning naysayers.
                    We need such negative trolls, at least we get to read the other side of the story.
                    It makes us question even the most positive development and warns about lot of imaginary / real negatives fairly in advance.
                    I am all for naysayers . They r very much required for spirited discussions, but then discussions need to remain healthy .

.......some members have been banned ( r in the process of being banned ) because of them picking up fights or posting inciting posts across many threads and looking to pickup fights all across, some without any rhyme or reason .

If things don't improve, they r headed for a permanent ban .

Comment

Already answered that . See quoted text .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

I hope i am clear .
                      Originally posted by rahk2012 View Post
                      @Manoja : You have deleted all my posts, whats the problem and you are not even explaining me why?

2) I am pasting some questions for dinesh again, if you are deleting my posts specifically, please give me an explanation.

Rahul

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X