Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

The concession agreement between Jaypee infratech and Yeida (both had different names then) stated that JP will pay Yeida the money Yeida spent in acquiring 12-13 thousand acres (for land parcels and the road itself) in terms of displacing villagers along with the BOT agreement for the roads.

Additionally some money may be attributable to EDC, utilities etc.

I don't know the exact breakup

I am guessing the amount is now with a lot of interest accrued

Comment

Is there availablity in fresh with Jaypee in Kalypso or Imperial ?

Comment

Not to my knowledge. But please check with them once

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1465657269.942312.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	2274435

Protest at Jaypee Wishtown..!!

Comment

Was shown by some news channels also. It is necessary time to time to keep the builder on track if they deviate of their promises made to the buyers, and remind them the deadline.

Comment

Jaypee Buyers who intend to Protest WILL NEVER Get such an Excellent Time to Exert Tremendous Pressure on the builder

U.P Elections are round the corner...they can get some local support also....once elections very close...then all netas will be busy in their areas and vote bank sectors...and MIG Noida is definitely not one of them

Jaypee is in a lot of financial news also.

BSP is not in power, and from the Reports in U.P....BSP is having a good chance to come up....and mind you...If Maywati comes back (chances very high).....she will back jaypee once again....and he will get busy in his OTHER Dreams..

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                What do the JP fan club have to say about these dues to YEW authority, close to 2K crores, wit 15% to be paid by 30th June 2016

Booked A Flat On Yamuna Expressway? You Need To Read This | Real estate, Best properties, Home Loans, Tax Advice, Interior Design, Investment Tips | NDTV Property
                Pehle to ye batao aapke ghar 3C boulevard kab banega? Aapna 3C bhi phasa hua hai? So you can ask 3C to get answer when they will pay the due? Jab apni jor se lagi dusre baare mein mat socho.

Comment

rahulkumar12; the reason for posting this was that until now the accepted view was JP owned all land and did not owe any money to authority. But dineshsays; already clarified that this amount is towards reimbursement of aquisition costs by authority.

Re LB, I bought in 2014 so as per BBA my apt is only due end of this year. I plan to then go legal. But it seems apts upto T24 in LB are just delivered and only 5 more towers remain. So hopefully not a long delay from BBA for me but for others it has been harrowing.
                  Last edited June 12 2016, 06:46 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                    @rahulkumar12 the reason for posting this was that until now the accepted view was JP owned all land and did not owe any money to authority. But @dineshsays already clarified that this amount is towards reimbursement of aquisition costs by authority.

Re LB, I bought in 2014 so as per BBA my apt is only due end of this year. I plan to then go legal. But it seems apts upto T24 in LB are just delivered and only 5 more towers remain. So hopefully not a long delay from BBA for me but for others it has been harrowing.
                    Jaypee has no money to pay 2k cr. In the worst case authority will 100 acre land to recover the money. I think Jaypee has been gifted 11000 acres in yamuna expressway. So 100 acres is like drop in ocean. I am just thinking of other builders.

Comment

With the slowdown in the market, the builders need to first complete their existing projects. Infact those who have defaulted should not be allowed to buy any further land till they clear all dues.

I wonder why JP was holding on to this land when they could not pay and have acres of land. It does not add up.
                      Last edited June 13 2016, 06:23 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X