Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

If true this would indeed be a good news for Noida as a whole. Slowly but surely most projects are moving towards completion, most builders are now trying to complete the old projects before RERA gets operationalized.

Comment

what is the source of this information ?

Comment

Originally posted by caplayer2012 View Post
        IDFC BANK has recently agreed 4 days ago through an escrow account will fund jaypee 1000 crores to complete jaypee wish town as this is what is required to complete wish town. This amount will not be credited to jaypee at 1 shot , jaypee will send request for release of funds as and when it's required , let say they need 5 crores to finish tilling work of x building then bank will release 5 crores and will start charging them interest based on that. Jaypee has drafted and project return of this money to bank based on his completion of buildings and he will get pending dues and maintainence on a monthly basis which will help in paying this debt.

Can some one confirm the authenticity of this news.....?
        Only one question. Why is IDFC is giving free money to JP? Existing Banks stuck with JP could not recover their money. I will be surprised that IDFC or any other financial institution will throw 1000 Crore in Black hole of JP.

And what is this? JP to use maintenance money to payback loans? Then how will it maintain the WT?

JP got 1000 Crore loan to finish WT. lol Rumor factories are working overtime.

Comment

not sure why. but share price is up around 25% in last 10days.. probably there is something positive happening inside. market doesnt respond like this without a reason..

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
            zohaib2012; Well Jaypee hospital business is not at all running well .... A friend of mine works as a Doctor there and she is thinking of quitting next month. I asked her reason for quitting .. She said Surrounding townships are not populated ... jab log rahne nahin aa rahe to patients kahan se aayenge ????... ditto with other ventures in & around JP WT.

Mr.Shaurya29, Even for a Small Shop or Teenie Tiny Business....1 year of no business is kept in mind. Business doesnt start giving you money from day one.
            Its not a Job...where salary will start from day one

Healthcare is one field...where once the ball starts rolling...there is no stopping

Such a Big Project would have accounted for approx 5 years before start gaining the momentum

Jaypee is expanding in Western U.P as well....

Jaypee hospital will EXPAND further after a few years..making it the largest tertiary hospital in the region.

Remember....the Biggest component of investment in the project....LAND....was almost Free for them...

Please see from a Business point of view...not an employees such as doctors, etc

There is NO OTHER Healthcare project in the entire belt....noida, greater noida included which if of this scale.

The region is going to be heavily populated....equipment is already top class and purchased.....
            Last edited June 18 2016, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragoman View Post
              F1 is also now sitting idle and only used for music concerts etc .. All wastage of buyers money .. Bad management!

Had Jaypee started off with the Cricket stadium FIRST...then things would have been different

In India....Cricket is money.....rest all crap

Comment

Originally posted by caplayer2012 View Post
                IDFC BANK has recently agreed 4 days ago through an escrow account will fund jaypee 1000 crores to complete jaypee wish town as this is what is required to complete wish town. This amount will not be credited to jaypee at 1 shot , jaypee will send request for release of funds as and when it's required , let say they need 5 crores to finish tilling work of x building then bank will release 5 crores and will start charging them interest based on that. Jaypee has drafted and project return of this money to bank based on his completion of buildings and he will get pending dues and maintainence on a monthly basis which will help in paying this debt.

Can some one confirm the authenticity of this news.....?

Now this is EXACTLY what i just wrote yesterday....and its not because I had read this news somewhere......Just common sense from a Business point of view

Its very important that buildings, projects , infra is mainatined very well from the word go.....

Even if Taj mahal is not maintained...it can become a Khandarr in a year...

Maintenance is VERY important in flat societies..spl large scale, townships, high density, societies with basements etc etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by alok80 View Post
                  not sure why. but share price is up around 25% in last 10days.. probably there is something positive happening inside. market doesnt respond like this without a reason..

I would ONCE AGAIN stress on the Fact...that Stock Value of the group has NOTHING to do with the Real estate ventures of Jaypee...as far as Buyers are concerned

Please DONOT mix these two different subjects and confuse the readers

i have given ample proof in my earlier threads also....that even when jaypee was the KING of U.P in business terms..and stock value..healthy....its Real estate projects were still not doing good...

Enjoy

Comment

Jaypee Greens, Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                    On a lighter vein
                    I think some of the builders were clairvoyant, naming their projects aptly
                    JP wishtown keep wishing
                    O my God don't tell me you were not forewarned
                    Mist Avenue everything is hidden behind the mist
                    Amarpalli Hanging gardens all left hanging.
                    Supertec Czar autocratic functioning created 1000 extra apts

City itself is noida = 'No idea' which in under UP = U pay

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
                      Only one question. Why is IDFC is giving free money to JP? Existing Banks stuck with JP could not recover their money. I will be surprised that IDFC or any other financial institution will throw 1000 Crore in Black hole of JP.

And what is this? JP to use maintenance money to payback loans? Then how will it maintain the WT?

JP got 1000 Crore loan to finish WT. lol Rumor factories are working overtime.
                      Only one question. Why is IDFC is giving free money to JP?
                      It couldn't be free money, Project financing is possible, considering projected inflows by the construction, possession & maintenance.

What is project finance ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_finance
                      Last edited June 18 2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X