Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Don't tell me about Project finance. Post a credible link about IDFC giving 1000 Crore to JP.

No institution wanna touch JP with 100 feet poll because of its present dire situation. Previous institutions which financed JP have put JP on defaulter list.

Banks which financed JP know that financing JP projects means giving free money to JP because JP won't pay back. Is it too hard to grasp?
    Last edited June 18 2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

No not quite - all the 5k crore that they delayed payment on has since been paid.

Bharatiya ji - if you calculate WT has enough meat to be delivered on its own.

It's a cash flow situation. Anyhow don't want to debate much on this, there is news on the ground also to this effect but I will not deny that similar such 'news' was also heard before.

Comment

what is the news Dinesh Bhai ?

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Bharatiya ji - if you calculate WT has enough meat to be delivered on its own.
          If JP has that many acres of unencumbered land in WT as you said. I think JP should surrender it back to UP Govt for say, 50 cents on the dollar as per present market price. It will raise enough cash to finish many projects.

NA has already started scheme for builders where they can surrender unused land and get 70% of their paid deposits. JP should get into similar type of deal with NA.

Comment

As per sep 2014 decalred data.. Jaypee has only about 4000 crore net amount remaining to be collected from customers. This is accross all the real estate segments...
            IDFC putting up 1000cr or yamuna ex. Way exit another 2000cr .. this will only keep the ball rolling for some more time....i have started to doubt now their financial capacity to complete ENTIRE wishtown and there is a lot more construction and completion to do at the sports city and Aman.
            Attached Files
            Last edited June 18 2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I heard a rumor that some 400/500 people went to Jaypee office and Jaypee seems to have agreed on paying them back their money +interest. Seems too good to be legit

Comment

I have heard that the Gaurs are distributing free money on the streets. /sarcasm

So much rumour mongering in this thread.

Comment

Hi all,

Im planning to buy a 3BHK, http://www.jaypeewishtownnoida.in/so...town-plan7.jpg These units are available in a7-a10, b1-b6.

1.] According to me this is the best 3bhk unit in Jaypee , which though compromises on balcony but has a huge living room.
                  2.] Any suggestions as to which tower would be best. Or any general suggestions/ feedbacks /views
                  3.] The dealer has units on 4th,5th & 15th,16th floor. Can people living in highrise suggest which floor is better ? Im looking for something in between 6-12th floor.
                  Last edited June 20 2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Jesus Christ !!! There's one born every minute!!

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh2083 View Post
                      Hi all,

Im planning to buy a 3BHK, http://www.jaypeewishtownnoida.in/so...town-plan7.jpg These units are available in a7-a10, b1-b6.

1.] According to me this is the best 3bhk unit in Jaypee , which though compromises on balcony but has a huge living room.
                      2.] Any suggestions as to which tower would be best. Or any general suggestions/ feedbacks /views
                      3.] The dealer has units on 4th,5th & 15th,16th floor. Can people living in highrise suggest which floor is better ? Im looking for something in between 6-12th floor.

Suggestions are
                      A8 corner wish point facing flats. Ample sunlight and balcony not blocked by any tower.
                      A10 similar corner units with no obstacles.

But good choice, Klassic is doing good in resale. And have app. 50 families in A7-10

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X