What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thnx Bro
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys - I got this mail about plot launches in Jaypee Greens WT agra tomorrow - on cell so cant post the info pack here. If someone else can great - I couldnt see Agra as a city so posting this here. Allotment may be done by draw of lots only.

Rates from 12-14k or so

Any takers/any suggestions?

It was sold in pre-launch 6 months back at 7 -8k per sqyard

Please inquire with any solid underwriter - you will have plenty of option around 10k

wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Raman,What if some high rise projects come to the left of Pebble, would it not restrict the views of GC from Knight's Court...

Originally Posted by RamanT
    Contractor ahluwalia... golf course infront views will remain as they are(nothing can spoil them).... no 50-50 payment, infact no fresh inventory for golf course facing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaideepsr
    Hey Raman,What if some high rise projects come to the left of Pebble, would it not restrict the views of GC from Knight's Court...

there are two strips of the golf course, one at the bottom wouldn't get impacted but the upper end of the strip('U') may get impacted... one should only consider the lower part anyways... hope it is clear...
    CommentQuote
  • it has been one year since launch of GArden isles... still only digging is going on. Other builders have delivered on 2 and half years... I feel Jaypee shud realize that his image is getting effected because of delays and wake up!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajit_motra
    it has been one year since launch of GArden isles... still only digging is going on. Other builders have delivered on 2 and half years... I feel Jaypee shud realize that his image is getting effected because of delays and wake up!

Can you please let me know which builder has delivered in 2.5yrs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    Can you please let me know which builder has delivered in 2.5yrs?

true .. no builder in india delivers in 2.5 yrs
    (although i must say 3C had come close to delivering .. if only the NA approval fiasco hadn't happened)
    CommentQuote
  • Well I do not understand why ppl are going crazy for golf course projects.. I am not sure how well the golf course would be maintained.. I wonder what would happen to the grass in summers when its 50 degree outside ... all hype is created by builders and brokers.. Not worth so much hue and cry .. Peene ke paani ka thikana nahin hai golf course kaise maintain karenge .. only govt can maintain a golf couse in India not a residential society .. Society will have to bear so many overheads for maintaining it ..
    CommentQuote
  • @Ecstasy: please checkout the Jaypee Greens Greater Noida ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...., I am a regular follower of this thread and really appreciate the quality and quantum of information shared...., just few cents from me...,Its a very popular saying in real estate that never ever fall in love with your builder but love your property....,

It doesn't matter how good and gr8 JP greens greater Noida is..., what matters is in what shape and when my property at JP greens Noida will be delivered..., Yes the speed of the work has tremendously increased of late but still a long way to go...., there are so many projects across India where the builder is able to construct the structure but has defaulted big time when finishing of the project is concerned..., best example AEZ Aloha at Golf ext road Gurgaon - gr8 location and one of the best layouts esp 4BHK... but the builder has defaulted big time..., only structure completed ... no sign of getting units delivered and people like us are stuck because of absolutely no liquidity available in market..., Another good example can be of Sahara..., with huge land banks at very prime locations across India but till date not even a single project is delivered and in few of the projects (like at Indore) the structures were completed almost 4 years back but again delayed beyond imagination while finishing because of so called political linkage and acute cash crunch....,

So I am just crossing my fingers that JP with similar kind of political linkage and debt position should not end up like Sahara... and I will be really happy if my unit can be delivered even by end of 2016 ( BTW I have a ground floor baby:) golf/large garden facing 4 bhk at Krescent homes, which in any case is not going to be delivered before 2015, even though the committed delivery is end 2014.)
    CommentQuote
  • BTW please check your PAL that how mush percentile you would have paid at completion of structure and how much still to go for finishing...., and just imagine IF JP also delays the finishing of just ORCHARDS.., Garden Isles and Bloomberg till 2020.... and is not able to provide the complete and 100% hassle free operational infrastructure for rest of the inhabited projects (Since the in-habitation starts with temporary arrangements for electricity, water and sewage)...., then what people would be doing with so called longest GOLF views of ORCHARDS...,

I am by no means a pessimistic (that's why taken a call for my 1st property meant for end use at Krescent homes) but would like to request my fellow friends to discuss more on relevant issues like Infrastructure or the 15-16 point list still unanswered) which was posted in this thread itself for very common requirements like parking for visitors etc..., instead of focusing more on golf views or Jaypee Greens Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Just few more cents..., as far as my little understanding for real estate projects is concerned then there are two contracts awarded in any high rise project..., 1 is for structure and another for finishing..., so JAYPEE must have just awarded structures to reputed contractors like L&T, BL Kashyap etc..., and yet to finalize the finishing part..., that's why not much details are available for the finishing part like make of sanitary/bathroom fixtures/electrical switches (important because of warranties attached with them) or even for the floor tiles...., so there is a inherent risk which is much more than what the naked eye can see...

Yes the structures are really good, in few of the projects like Krescent homes the sheer walls are used leading to less columns and more usable area within rooms besides faster delivery (my biggest reason to opt for Krescent homes besides an almost 8 acre central green in front of my ground floor unit..., which is marketed as small golf project,a real bull shitsince in my whole life I have not even touched club leave aside playing golf), but still no information available on finishing part other than specifications in any of the projects whether on GC side or non GC side....,

so I request.... friends please start asking JAYPEE team and share with rest more information about the finishing part besides infrastructure etc...

Can any body share whether there will be single sub station for the complete wish town or separate for GC and non GC side or multiple ones..., and what will be capacity of each sub station (Important because power back is always going to be much more costlier than the state grid). 98% Builders try to cut corners on these....,
    CommentQuote
  • very true....
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Infratech Ltd (JIL) Corporate Presentation Aug-2012

Friends,

here is the latest version (Aug-2012) of the Jaypee Infratech Ltd (JIL) Corporate Presentation.

Not much different from the June-2012 presentation, except that all references to the Jewar Airport have been removed.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    Friends,

here is the latest version (Aug-2012) of the Jaypee Infratech Ltd (JIL) Corporate Presentation.

Not much different from the June-2012 presentation, except that all references to the Jewar Airport have been removed.

Cheers!

Hi, as per the corporate presentation AMAN 1 & 2 Launched 4.51 Mn sq.ft. and sold 4.63 Mn Sq.ft. What a demand and where will be the supply of oversold 0.12 Mn sq ft GOD KNOWS??????
    CommentQuote