Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    On your second question - that of the outlook five years from now - it is going to clearly be a question of if and when liquidity is infused back into Wishtown.

Will Jaypee get the likes of Tata, Godrej, ATS to also come up and launch a few projects here will also be important

A few things going right from hereon will mean WT being the best place to stay in Noida save the likes of a few premium 15A or 44 likes of sectors.

Equally if Jaypee is unable to come out of its debt issue it will not be that nice and you will see complete towers interspersed with UC towers with limited occupation.

But if you ask me to venture on an outcome - I remain positive and believe JP will come out of this and WT will rock

This is just my opinion.
    This will definitely happen 5 or 7 years down the line when Noida expressway land pacel is used up. But, common investors can't hold till then. Jaypee has 1200 acres of prime land, it cant be ignored forever by other builders.

No one should invest in Jaypee unless he has a 7 year+ time line in mind. In the short to medium term, investment in Jaypee would be nothing but disastrous IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Discussions on Banned members is not allowed . If anybody has any issues with banning of a particular member, PM me .
      Sorry Manoj, my mistake as I brought this up first. I was not aware of the rules but it is quite an obvious one.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
        Sorry Manoj, my mistake as I brought this up first. I was not aware of the rules but it is quite an obvious one.
        Never mind, its just that such posts attract a series of Off Topic posts and the regular discussions goes for a toss .
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post
          may i know what is the lucrative price we are getting in wishtown? And based on what calculation you can take this risk?

The prices are not at a point where the risk to reward ratio is good. At this point it is a blind jump.
          You may not find it doing nothing, post ur requirements amongst brokers...

Look out for the following -
          Kasa , KBA , KPA , may be Kosmos , Klassic any project where structure is complete for all towers and if get a unit all inclusive at approx 4000.

Any plot in KP1 / 2 if you are looking for end use and if can get a deal at 45k or less all inclusive.

You need to look out for these distress deals wherin old investor wants to exit out at any cost may be because he needs money or his priorities have changed over the time or he is now frustrated due to delays and has no hope.
          Last edited June 25 2016, 07:01 PM.

Comment

boomerang club

guys I was at jaypee noida today and saw a boomerang club resale happening at 6.70 lacs all inclusive. When asked I was told till June end all flats and memberships can be sold at a flat rate of rs 25000 so it was exciting to see desperate deals happening even for boomerang clubs.

Does any one here heard same? If any one wants to sell theirs, I am ready to discuss. Pls send me a private message asap, we have 4 days to do so.

QUOTE=bhuwan;1487175]You may not find it doing nothing, post ur requirements amongst brokers...

Kasa , KBA , KPA , may be Kosmos , Klassic any project where structure is complete for all towers and if get a unit all inclusive at approx 4000.

Any plot in KP1 / 2 if you are looking for end use and if can get a deal at 45k or less all inclusive.

You need to look out for these distress deals wherin old investor wants to exit out at any cost may be because he needs money or his priorities have changed over the time or he is now frustrated due to delays and has no hope.[/QUOTE]

Comment

What are the current rates for boomerang residence??

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwan View Post
                You may not find it doing nothing, post ur requirements amongst brokers...

You need to look out for these distress deals wherin old investor wants to exit out at any cost may be because he needs money or his priorities have changed over the time or he is now frustrated due to delays and has no hope.

Klassic RTM all inclusive 4000

Comment

Originally posted by FTDFTD View Post
                  Klassic RTM all inclusive 4000
                  Hey FTDFTD,

Even I was expecting 4000 klassic RTm but it seems the sellers are unnecessarily inflating the price by asking for price as ridiculous as 4300 to 4900 for 1520 sqft Klassic A7-A10 units.
                  I mean is it for real or are these people dreaming in utopia ???
                  These adamant a**holes have lost touch of reality I guess !!!

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh2083 View Post
                    Hey FTDFTD,

Even I was expecting 4000 klassic RTm but it seems the sellers are unnecessarily inflating the price by asking for price as ridiculous as 4300 to 4900 for 1520 sqft Klassic A7-A10 units.
                    I mean is it for real or are these people dreaming in utopia ???
                    These adamant a**holes have lost touch of reality I guess !!!
                    Try for affordable housing schemes..
                    Last edited July 1 2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

JP

may invoke SDR: SBI official
                      By PTI | 1 Jul, 2016, 15:18 hrs IST
                      Whatsapp
                      Facebook
                      Twitter
                      gplus
                      email
                      VIEW IN APP

The official added the Joint Lenders' Forum (JLF) will be meeting soon to take a call on invoking the conditions of SDR, which involves banks taking majority control of the company.
                      MUMBAI: Amid reports that lenders may take majority control of the debt-laden Jaiprakash Associates, a senior SBI official today said it has classified the account as an NPA and lenders will soon meet to take a call on invoking Strategic Debt Restructuring (SDR) provisions.

"Jaypee became a non-performing asset (NPA) some time back," the senior official said, adding the country's largest lender has an exposure of Rs 7,000 crore to the account.

The official added the Joint Lenders' Forum (JLF) will be meeting soon to take a call on invoking the conditions of SDR, which involves banks taking majority control of the company.
                      Get unlimited 2G/3G/4G free mobile internet
                      Ad TaskBucks

The comments come amid a news reports that the JLF, led by private sector lender ICICI Bank has decided to convert its debt into majority ownership under the SDR route.

The lenders have also reportedly decided to invoke the provisions at a meeting on Tuesday after uncertainties over a Rs 15,900 crore deal in which Aditya Birla Group company Ultratech Cement was to take over JP's cement assets.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X