Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Dontdream View Post
    Try for affordable housing schemes..
    I guess you suck at bargaining or have shitload of money lying around, that you never heard about "bargaining"

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh2083 View Post
      Hey FTDFTD,

Even I was expecting 4000 klassic RTm but it seems the sellers are unnecessarily inflating the price by asking for price as ridiculous as 4300 to 4900 for 1520 sqft Klassic A7-A10 units.

I mean is it for real or are these people dreaming in utopia ???

These adamant a**holes have lost touch of reality I guess !!!

I did a lot of homework on Klassic and found that many owners are ready at 4000 all inclusive though all 1170 sqft.
      Though I finalised pavilion court due to a fantastic deal.
      I am sure those flats are still waiting for client.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontdream View Post
        Try for affordable housing schemes..

Klassic and kosmos are really affordable project, good value for money.

Comment

Originally posted by forest
          With JP becoming a NPA, you might get even more fantastic deals.

Even after NPA, I will be happy for my investment that is for 10 years.
          You don't know what's fantastic deal.

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh2083 View Post
            I guess you suck at bargaining or have shitload of money lying around, that you never heard about "bargaining"

You may PM to me, still I know few owners.

Comment

Originally posted by FTDFTD View Post
              I did a lot of homework on Klassic and found that many owners are ready at 4000 all inclusive though all 1170 sqft.
              Try for samajwadi awas yojana. RTM with registered property in klassic/kosmos won't be less than 4700 (all inclusive).

Comment

Samajwadi awas will be maintained by a builder that is not bankrupt. I would expect prices there to be higher than in JP LIG projects.
                Who cares when property is RTM and registry is done?

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                  Try for samajwadi awas yojana. RTM with registered property in klassic/kosmos won't be less than 4700 (all inclusive).

There are many flats available at 4000 RTM at Klassic. I have seen myself.
                  Why people are in denial mode. I feel happy for buyers for such a good offers.

And this is good to make society inhabited. People are moving really fast in Klassic kosmos.

Klassic A7-10 has 50 families approx, and finishing work is in pace for similar numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by FTDFTD View Post
                    Can you share the fantastic deal in Pavilion Court? When did u buy and what rate? Golf course facing or non facing

Comment

There are far more sellers than buyers all over noida. The situation in JP is exacerbated by the fact that lots of investors are stuck and the fact that the future of the group is in extreme jeopardy. Sellers can quote any price, but unless the buyer has been taken in by the hype and doesn't know how to negotiate even in a situation where he holds all the aces, deals will only happen at extreme distress levels. In any case, most buyers will not share the distressed levels they bought at as that will devalue their own property. So, someone who bought at 4500 might claim he paid 6000 in a public forum.

I never understood this mentality of ppl
                      Bhai rahne ke liye ghar chahiye ek apni suitable & secured location mein . Rate 3000 /SQFT ho ya 6000/SQFT ho kya farak girta hai

If ppl don't share such information honestly which can benefit others then purpose of such forums get defeated

, ...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X