Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by kristalkiddo
    Jaiprakash Associates may lose control of firm to lenders: The Hindu - Mobile edition. What will be impact of this news on incomplete projects ? Will banks honour the commitments made by Gaur family?
    The banks will be interested in getting their money back. They will try to find a buyer for each projects of the JP and liquidate as much as possible.

Comment

Jaypee Greens, Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
      Can you share the fantastic deal in Pavilion Court? When did u buy and what rate? Golf course facing or non facing
      , partial golf facing. 5 month ago.super distress sale.
      But it's not a yardstick.
      Market costs are 6000-7500 based on location views and floors.

Will PM you.
      Last edited July 5 2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Jaypee Greens, Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by FTDFTD View Post
        partial golf facing. 5 month ago.

And I took it for end use, whether price will increase or not . I don't care. I like peaceful place and which will be peaceful for next 10 years,
        Last edited July 9 2016, 12:13 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Originally posted by ramkbokaro View Post
          I never understood this mentality of ppl
          Bhai rahne ke liye ghar chahiye ek apni suitable & secured location mein . Rate 3000 /SQFT ho ya 6000/SQFT ho kya farak girta hai

If ppl don't share such information honestly which can benefit others then purpose of such forums get defeated

, ...

Agreed, why and to whom show off. It's torun to help ourself with helping others.

Comment

Looks like next round of OCs are coming soon.

जेपी ग्रुप के खरीदारों को मिलेगी राहत - Jansatta

Comment

Mr Deepak,

Happy to hear about your experience and looks like that staying in Wish Town feels good and marching slowly to great. How do you find the quality of construction, materials used and maintenance of premises?

Comment

Yes, I do.

I am happy with my decision to buy this flat.

Yes, we are happy with the quality and responsiveness of the maintenance staff to our needs.

Yes, we would have been happier to have brand new A/Cs installed to replace the ones that were installed sometime back, though unused. We are not entirely happy with the lights installed. We would have preferred LED lights but then that was never discussed with them at the time of purchase. We would also preferably want better sliding windows, but the same rule applies.

We are not experts on materials used and maybe later we shall find something not to our liking but for the time being we have no complaints.

Again I am glad that we chose this flat. If we had more money to spare, we would have gone with a 4BHK apartment but can not find fault with JP for that.
                Last edited July 11 2016, 07:55 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Jaypee’s real estate business faces pressure from lenders, buyers

The real estate division of the Jaypee Group, part of Jaiprakash Associates, has been unsuccessful in its bid to monetize land and other assets, and in finding partners for stalled projects

Jaypee’s real estate business faces pressure from lenders, buyers - Livemint

Comment

As recievedClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1468583636271.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	2275529

Comment

http://m.economictimes.com/wealth/re...w/53226716.cms

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X