Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by fidobagging
    Sad to see such forced distress sales of such nice assets. Why are Gaurs not doing open auction instead of selling their assets at such a steep loss ?
    I think 5.4 cr per MW is good ball park price. Also note that this is 2x 250 MW units and not a 500 MW, that are most efficient. That said it depends on land availability and scope for further expansion and the PPA in place.

The key point is how much money, if any, accrues to JP. If the whole amount transfers to the lenders then it is calamitous for the flat buyers.
    Last edited July 19 2016, 11:37 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

JSW also recently acquired a 1000 MW plant from his brother for 6300 cr. As I said these are 500 mw units that are more efficient and also the sale was within family, not sure if it mattered.

Of course some amount of distress is built into all JP deals as the buyers knows the precarious condition of the group and no one will pay the interest costs, penalties etc.
      Last edited July 21 2016, 11:11 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
        IPNoida ji
        At least gather 500-600 such buyers. More the better.

Then collectively file a Petition on SC about fraud and harassment by JP regarding all the delayed projects. Get a good lawyer and be prepared to fight for 4-5 years..
        And when SC ask you why didn't you go to lower courts first what are you going to reply? Sorry to ask this, but do you have any idea how Indian judiciary system works?

Comment

SC is not some court of truth which delivers salvation. I have heard from ex-SC judges on reality of corruption.
          For the right price in Jayalalilatha disproportionate assets case, the HC judge forgot basic arithmetic.

Noone here is tracking case of JP FDs in CLB. See how many many extensions they are getting.

Besides dont get excited about any asset sales. They will be going to bank lenders and not wishtown investees.
          Last edited July 21 2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
            SC is not some court of truth which delivers salvation. I have heard from ex-SC judges on reality of corruption.
            For the right price in Jayalalilatha disproportionate assets case, the HC judge forgot basic arithmetic.

Noone here is tracking case of JP FDs in CLB. See how many many extensions they are getting.

Besides dont get excited about any asset sales. They will be going to bank lenders and not wishtown investees.
            JP is not the only one getting extensions for FD repayment in CLB. Everyone is getting them
            Unitech, Ansal, Elder Pharma, Plethico Pharma, Micro Technologies, Omnitech Solutions

The list goes on and on.

Comment

1 Hr long episode discussing Jaypee with 3 lawyers and legal options. A must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGnUVEkMoc

Comment

Originally posted by deser7rose View Post
                but do you have any idea how Indian judiciary system works?
                I have perfect idea. But do you have any idea? If i have a petition where property & assets and fraud worth 1000s of crores are involved. I don't have to go to any small courts. I can directly approach for petition in SC. I can bypass High Court and Local Court.

That is why I advised to constitute a large association of Home buyers so that their common prayer can be clubbed together.
                boomer;

You are right. SC is not a temple of truth. But its the best chance for justice for JP victims. SC put Sahara under the bus to protect their investors. SC can act to protect 35000 home buyers of JP. Its a hope. And its a chance worth taking. And JP victims have no other option.
                Last edited July 21 2016, 03:35 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post

in video WT looks like deserted place/no man's land

Comment

NOIDA: The two percentage point increase in stamp duty, announced earlier this year but kept in abeyance, is likely to come into effect any day next week. Its immediate impact will be on homebuyers who booked flats years ago but have just started getting possession after the resolution of the ecological quandary around the demarcation of a buffer zone around the Okhla bird sanctuary.

Read more at:

Noida stamp duty set to be hiked next week - Times of India
                    Last edited July 22 2016, 02:18 PM. Reason: news format

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
                      1 Hr long episode discussing Jaypee with 3 lawyers and legal options. A must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGnUVEkMoc
                      Bro - news I hrd - Imperial OC recieved - OOPs soon. This should be confirmed shortly

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X