Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    In a Wishtown forum, I expect following:

    Investors
    Prospectives.
    Brokers dealing with Jaypee
    Brokers hate jaypee
    Bashers
    casuals: aayaram/Gayaram, they just read, Last year I was one of them

    Apart from these, who has spare time to do social services at forums, so accept proudly.






    Originally posted by anantv View Post
    I am invested in JP and I care about them being able to monetize assets for completing construction. However I don't get why everyone is ganging up against Fido for stating the obvious - unless JP is able to prove monetisation on paper all these reports of "improved financial situation" are rumours even if Gaur is saying em let alone a few boarders. No disrespect intended but such kind of things have been said in the past and nothing has come out of them. So let's not bash the basher for simply telling the current state and truth about the gutters all around.
    Peace

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Bro - news I hrd - Imperial OC recieved - OOPs soon. This should be confirmed shortly
      Sent Jaypee an email requesting status of OC on 22nd. No reply yet. Dinesh Bhai what is the source of the news?

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Hi,
        Need some clarification on the below mentioned query:
        I have a flat in KM33. A few months back received letter from JP to get the flat registered which I have not done till now. I plan to register but after a few months.

        Need to know:
        1.Can the builder charge penalty from me for not registering
        2.Are there any legal hassles if I register after some time.

        Request guidance from members...

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by anurag_joshi View Post
          Hi,
          Need some clarification on the below mentioned query:
          I have a flat in KM33. A few months back received letter from JP to get the flat registered which I have not done till now. I plan to register but after a few months.

          Need to know:
          1.Can the builder charge penalty from me for not registering
          2.Are there any legal hassles if I register after some time.

          Request guidance from members...

          Yes, penalty is there,

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            For possession, you need registry. If JP offers you possession, you have to take it (by completing Registry etc), otherwise face penalty. Am i correct?

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Pav court full golf facing (RTM): 7-7.5k
              Kalypso court full golf facing (RTM): 8.5-9K

              These are all inclusive price.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                Pav court full golf facing (RTM): 7-7.5k
                Kalypso court full golf facing (RTM): 8.5-9K

                These are all inclusive price.

                Correct,
                Non golf units 5000-5500 all inclusive.

                Rates also depends on initial login cost, many investors had login of 3200-3500 in 2010, for them 500-5500 is a comfort zone.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by FTDFTD View Post
                  Correct,
                  Non golf units 5000-5500 all inclusive.

                  Rates also depends on initial login cost, many investors had login of 3200-3500 in 2010, for them 500-5500 is a comfort zone.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1469500067.272968.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	213.3 KB
ID:	2275841

                  And this is the reason why golf units are expensive,
                  Photo courtesy senior forum members

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    PK Gandhi back again

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      There is serious seepage and building crack issues in some apartments. Have you seen seepage and cracks in your apartment like that??

                      This has been happening for many months now and earlier repair attempts are failing.

                      Can somebody please enlightened what can be done on legal front if Jaypee does not resolve this issue?
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X