What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Hi, as per the corporate presentation AMAN 1 & 2 Launched 4.51 Mn sq.ft. and sold 4.63 Mn Sq.ft. What a demand and where will be the supply of oversold 0.12 Mn sq ft GOD KNOWS??????

Some of them were offered Kosmos at same rate...
    CommentQuote
  • Whom they have subleased or sold more than 300 acres land in Noida? It is mentioned in their presentation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    Some of them were offered Kosmos at same rate...

at same rate !! .. you mean at around 2100-2200 !! ??
    CommentQuote
  • In Page-24 it is mentioned that, 2.57mn sqft out of 2.72mn sgft is soldout for Orchards. But in page-25 it is mentioned as 1.8mn sqft is sold out. Consfusion ?? Which is correct ??
    CommentQuote
  • Sold mean ....booked by underwriters.

which they will sell like black marketing.

Movie ticket kabhi black main khareede hai ? Same principal/logic can be applied to current scenarios.

ajab desh ke gajab kahani.

Sumit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    Whom they have subleased or sold more than 300 acres land in Noida? It is mentioned in their presentation

It refers to plots which have been sold by jaypee.. i.e kp1 & kp2 .
    Some people are trying to project as if jaypee is in doldrums & has sold the land to some third party. They would be well advised to think before they post misleading comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumit202020
    Sold mean ....booked by underwriters.

The defn of "sold" should be consistent across all pages of presentation. It proves how inconsistent these indian real state companies are. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Page 25 has details with number of units :
    Garden Isles launched 3087, sold 1409
    Orchard launched 1226 , sold 831

Pebble Court was the best though .. launched 64, sold 58
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see JPA come back 6-7% on earlier losses of 10% or so
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah they have even paid back $523 million for redemption of bonds..
    Good to see that!
    CommentQuote
  • if they do wat they are promising...den april 2015 last posession of GDI is not a bad deal :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh what are your views on Klassic Shaurya.. I have booked a 1450 Unit in KD-3 tower..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    Dinesh what are your views on Klassic Shaurya.. I have booked a 1450 Unit in KD-3 tower..

Apologies Bro - not following the property. If you can post clear unit/site plan, I can post my thoughts on the same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Apologies Bro - not following the property. If you can post clear unit/site plan, I can post my thoughts on the same

Dinesh, attaching the layout and location of Shaurya .. KD3 is th tower where I booked.. Shaurya is next to Casa isles...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks what is ur unit no. and floor (u can give a floor range if u dont want to disclose)
    CommentQuote