Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by fidobagging
    People don't even buy a TV from a company they know is going to go bankrupt because there is no certainty that any of the product guarantees will be honoured.

While JP has a great team of marketers, brochure artists, maalis, landscapers, etc, even their premium Greater Noida projects had basic structural problems even at a time when then were flush with funds and invested in the real estate business for the long term- as Imperialnoid pointed out. Now, when the lenders are in the process of taking over the company, you can imagine what the quality of construction and maintenance will be like. Remember , the township is still new and the impact of wear and tear on the infrastructure will only start to show up in 5-10 years.

You don't worry about ourself, and our investment
    We will be happy there, and your negativity cannot change any opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      That's amazing news. My heartiest congratulations.

I know how you have waited these many years - fighting doubt etc.

Hope I have been able to help in this and made this wait a little bearable

There is now a lot of greenery I can see at Imperial. A bit under the weather right now - will share a few pics when better.

Things will move though at snail pace, let bashers satisfy their ego.

Let there be frustration to them, and gold will bless them with frustration..

Comment

ALERT*** fidobagging is definitely pkGandhi. Writing style, going old posts etc.

Comment

Imperialnoid congratulations sir. I always read your posts with interest, hopefully even after possession you will continue to engage with on the forum.

By the way I recall some posts by nobel laureate companions claiming possession on IC would come in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
            Imperialnoid congratulations sir. I always read your posts with interest, hopefully even after possession you will continue to engage with on the forum.

By the way I recall some posts by nobel laureate companions claiming possession on IC would come in 2020.
            So do I - panic monger, troll machine. He did say Imperial possession not before 2020.

He is now back in his tenth id - what propensity and need to bash, unbelievable!!

What an individual he must be - I can't fathom. How do these desperate morons live with themselves.

One time it is doing samaj sewa, other times it is mass social experiments and yet other times it is pretending to be different ppl - even a woman once - golf is so bad - golfers come and pee in front of my house. Sheeesh - get a life.

Comment

I have a unit in Imperial and really pleased to know that the delivery is due soon. I have been a silent follower of updates from Dineshsays providing ground reality - it is a thankless job but what you have done is a true selfless service to people like me. A question for senior members and Dineshsays - I am overseas and given my circumstances I am not in a position to come and take possession for a few months, at least till December. As things are - I do not have family members who can assist with the formalities either. Any suggestions how I should work around will be most appreciated? JP is not able to help me - hence this question on this Forum.

Comment

Friend, you got confused about your story again. You have not yet invested there, according to your last statement.

You are patient alumni of IHBAS, no doubt.

We have multiple investments in noida and wish town.pavillion court will be my next one, for living purpose, being in natures abode.

It's best, best and best. My friend is super happy with it, and so as other residents.

Will visit there today to see a good unit for end use purpose, you are also welcomed there for on site wrestling.come on dude show your desperation in real.

And don't forget to google IHBAS you may find it useful than pavillion court, it's another peaceful place

Comment

Originally posted by asehgal1 View Post
                  I have a unit in Imperial and really pleased to know that the delivery is due soon. I have been a silent follower of updates from Dineshsays providing ground reality - it is a thankless job but what you have done is a true selfless service to people like me. A question for senior members and Dineshsays - I am overseas and given my circumstances I am not in a position to come and take possession for a few months, at least till December. As things are - I do not have family members who can assist with the formalities either. Any suggestions how I should work around will be most appreciated? JP is not able to help me - hence this question on this Forum.

You may appoint your representative , it's easy

Comment

Friend, you got confused about your story again. You have not yet invested there, according to your last statement.

And that's why it's written as "WILL BE", not "WE ARE"
                    read rapidex, 5 Rs ki mil jayegi Daryaganj Sunday book market.

Comment

Yes correct - you can give a (SPECIFIC) not (GENERAL) POA to a friend also to execute sub lease deed on your behalf and take possession

There are standard templates available and you have to follow those. Get in touch with one of the 4 Jaypee nominated lawyers - it's my opinion and general consensus on ground that lawyer Dinesh Singh is to be avoided and Arun Srivastava is the best. However - please ask around more on this.

Now question is - what if you don't have any trusted friends in NCR to do this (besides not having family) - lots of people don't take possession immediately - to which Jaypee may levy holding charges - which will not kick in for 3-4 months from now in any case.

What you must avoid is non payment of final amount - make your balance 0, and take the SOA. You don't want Jaypee to send cancellation notices (on account of non payment) - which they will.

Completed payments will also allow you to file a complaint (ideally with other IC members) in NCDRC as now it is a few days before SC acts on the Kalypso Court case (watch that one - expect Kapil Sibal to try all antics).

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X