Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

OR could it be preparations for next anticipated meeting? Is the date finalized for the meeting 3rd SEP?
    Last edited August 29 2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I want to add name of my spouse as Co-Owner. Anyone has experience of adding Co-applicant name after allotment of property at JP.

Q1. What is the process.
      Q2. Any charges to be paid.
      Q3 (We stay abroad) Is it mandatory to visit JP office in person for this ? OR can our representative submit the desired documents on our behalf.
      Last edited August 29 2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I have invested in an apartment in Jaypee Wishtown Classic Heights, I have made 95% payment and am not sure if I will ever get possession

Is there a Whatsapp group through which we can keep each other updated, if yes can you please share the number so that I can send the request to join?

Comment

there is no concession is stamp duly if woman holds property alongwith the man

Comment

Originally posted by TalkStraight View Post
            OR could it be preparations for next anticipated meeting? Is the date finalized for the meeting 3rd SEP?
            3rd Sep 11 AM meeting is confirmed by Jaypee... rumour (unconfirmed) is... there is a good news ahead !!
            Last edited August 29 2016, 10:42 PM.

Comment

That's how I had tried to connect the dots. Whats the good news? Can anyone guess?
              Last edited September 1 2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TalkStraight View Post
                I want to add name of my spouse as Co-Owner. Anyone has experience of adding Co-applicant name after allotment of property at JP.

Q1. What is the process.
                Q2. Any charges to be paid.
                Q3 (We stay abroad) Is it mandatory to visit JP office in person for this ? OR can our representative submit the desired documents on our behalf.
                Process is simple...hope, I remember this right...did this in 2012.

1. The existing owner will write to Jaypee to add the spouse as a co owner. Wife will write to Jaypee with reference to the above that she is ready to be included as a co owner.

2. No fees is applicable on this process.

3. Personal presence requirement...not 100% sure...but quite likely that this being an important issue of sharing the ownership, Jaypee would require you to be there, even wife's presence. You need to carry the proof of her being a spouse (passport showing spouse name will do).

As it is, since this can be done at any stage before offer of possession (not sure if allowed to do it beyond that date but before registry), you can conveniently do it when next in India.

4. In a few days' time, Jaypee will issue you amended allotment letter, showing your wife as a co owner.
                Last edited August 30 2016, 02:47 AM.
                Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Thank you * VedKapoor Ji...

Comment

This will take years to come to some conclusion, but may be Ultra Tech may ask for a bank guarantee from JP to protect their interests, knowing that JP is a basket case.

Comment

Originally posted by invictus
                      Good news is that Mr Sameer Gaur, who had made all the rosy promises to restart construction, has resigned from the company, after he realized there is no way he can fulfill the promises and didn't want to face the buyers in the next meeting. Now JP buyers will get new set of promises from a completely new person.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/s...1&classic=true
                      Maybe expecting some adverse ruling from the courts, so scrambling to preempt the impact on family members.
                      Last edited September 1 2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X