Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

yaar maine toh koi doomsday predict nahin kiya.

Doomsday analysis is done by rating agencies, Govt and private sector banks who are putting JP in default category, NPA and seizing its assets. Banks and rating agencies must have done all kind of financial and technical analysis regarding JP's condition. JP is defaulting on payments to various parties ....as well as to home buyers/consumers. JP cannot meet its obligations. Its a simple fact.

I can't give you any number because i don't even know the details of WT. How much payment is pending to contractors? How much payment is pending to creditor banks? What is status of 28000 apartments right to every detail? etc etc etc If this is all known, then a qualified team of experts can present a figure on how much money is needed to finish WT.

Comment

Yes but it could mean a zillion things. There could be further asset sales in the pipeline, WT itself could be hived off, the eWay could be monetized, the hospital could be attached.

That really could easily get WT going again. Why discount it. Have asset sales slowed this year? Infact this year has been the biggest of the divestment cycle. Nothing else to sell?? Wrong - there is plenty to sell

Comment

So as per your first class business school assessment - WT has no hope, will never be built - will crumble to dust - and a million dreams will shatter - something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
          What's your number ??? or everything going hawabazi ???
          Hawabazi is by JP, if you care you see.

There are no clear details of amount already received, money required to finish towers, land bank available is all opaque and people guessing figures and quoting figures. It seems a joke, unless you see the situation of stuck buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
            Hawabazi is by JP, if you care you see.

There are no clear details of amount already received, money required to finish towers, land bank available is all opaque and people guessing figures and quoting figures. It seems a joke, unless you see the situation of stuck buyers.
            Hawabazi is on these forum's.... imperial court possession is a ground reality.... few shrewd brokers who are continuously trying to pull the rates down for bottom fishing even predicted Imperial court would never be delivered.... now what ???

If people are guessing, then you can give your number.... atleast we can have some discussion on that rather than old rhyme..

Comment

Someone said we have 28000 apartments to be delivered. If i assume an average 1000 sft size (really conservative) for these it comes to be 2.8 Cr sft of area. If i assume we need another 1000 to complete then it is about 2800 cr.

And then clubs and other amenities etc. and pending payments for previous contractors. So it could be at a conservative estimate 3500 cr.

Comment

Originally posted by invictus
                In financial and business matters, I prefer to deal with facts and numbers rather than sentimental rhetoric and cheap populism.

There are professionals in rating agencies , banks etc.whose full time job is to evaluate the financial condition of JP. They have the expertise, time and most importantly access to non-public data which members of this forum do not ( even assuming they have the time and expertise) . Just throwing away the collective judgment of these professional judgment of these experts and instead challenging posters on this forum to come up with their own analysis is just silly. The fact is that publicly available information is so opaque that any such attempt will just be a fool's errand and timepass hawabaazi.

If one needs a medical opinion, will one rely on the judgment of a qualified doctor or challenge members of a real estate forum to come up with their own prognosis?
                Fair enough - you have no opinion of your own - you will not say if WT will sink or swim. You will rely on the banks viewpoints - who are experts.

Experts - who have let their NPAs turned into lakhs or crores, experts who literally queued up outside Mallaya's house, experts who let swell Jaypee's debt to 80000 crores. Experts who have approved every project that has failed.

Awesome, please trust them.

So, basically in the future you will have no rhetoric here, will only paste factual developments in this forum either vetted by or originated by - the full time experts of our Indian banking system.

By the way you had said Imperial Court will not be delivered. Well all delivered.

Comment

See - nice and shinyClick image for larger version

Name:	20160903_090740.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	2280989

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
                    Hawabazi is on these forum's.... imperial court possession is a ground reality.... few shrewd brokers who are continuously trying to pull the rates down for bottom fishing even predicted Imperial court would never be delivered.... now what ???

If people are guessing, then you can give your number.... atleast we can have some discussion on that rather than old rhyme..
                    Sir it makes no sense to quote a number, this has to be backed with facts and ground reality. You need to factor amount already received for unfinished apts, money required to complete them, penalties to be paid, contractor dues, amount due from buyers, amount owed to banks. This is a complex exercise and being done by the rating agencies, that is why they rated JP in D category, banks invoked the SDR. This is a reality, no point tom tomming some arcane figures and believing them to be reality. I acknowledge that Dinesh has lots of lowdown on JP but even he cannot claim to have all the facts and amounts owed by JP to various contractors etc. Let us leave this to the experts the banks, rating agencies, share markets etc.

I ask again instead of just posting rhetorical questions, just analyse if all assets are being sold and money going only to banks, where does that leave JP. Could the banks have not apportioned atleast 500 crore from the Ultra Tech deal to complete apts. The buyers need to strive to stop money flowing to lenders without reserving some part for completing WT. But I find people celebrating the asset sales.
                    Don't get me wrong I am very keen that WT is delivered and occupied as this is a bell weather for Noida region and a well developed WT can o lyrics be good for Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy
                      Let's take it on record.... Whats your take on rest of WT projects ... will these be delivered or not.... just write YES or NO... please don't be a crybaby school kid and start writing your rhymes... Imperial Court possession possession is a slap on many faces here :-)
                      Nahin diya na jawaab. I asked the same Q. He has no take - he prefers numbers over rhetoric - numbers which are governed and dictated by the gods at the corporate loans division of Indian banks.

He relies on numbers but prefers not to make sense of those numbers - at least not in this case.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X