Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by invictus
    Btw I asked these questions earlier and no one answered :

In which year was imperial court launched ? What was the originally promised date ? How many apartments have actually been delivered to date ? How many people are residing there ? Are all the amenities promised in the brochure ready and delivered?
    I can answer all - but why should I tell you.

Your people at so and so bank should be able to get you some numbers for it.

Comment

Id like to believe in my own abilities in this case than rely on what is coming out in the media via these dolts. Yes.

I'm not an armchair expert BTW - I visited WT over 50-60 times - went around on foot - saw every nook and cranny, met and continue to meet many many different people on this regard. I now live here.

So - yes - I'll draw from my own conclusions thank you.

Yes - failure at corporate due dilligence for advancing loans is akin to Rocket Science and space mission failures at NASA - great parallel

Still - you are shying away from the point at hand - what do these numbers tell you about the fate of WT??

Comment

You claim to have all this information but refuse to share this. In the past, you have selectively shared information you attributed to top JP management which turned out to be shockingly wrong. The less said about your analytical predictions, the better.

Your real motives for being in the forum are under a cloud of suspicion.
        Oooh - cloud of suspicion - you like Hitchcock ehh

Again - who are you to judge who is putting my thoughts under suspicion. When have you become the spokesperson for the people on this forum.

What was that - what turned out to be wrong. Praytell

Comment

But I do know everything there is to know about IC - won't tell you. You only have mischief in mind.

Comment

What do the numbers say about WTs future. Aaj bata de dost - put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

Mein to useless hun yaar.

Let's come to you. What do you say.

What to the numbers say about the future of WT. Will it get completed or left aside to rot as a ghosttown

Comment

There is no cash in the right JP companies to finish wishtown. If there were, it would have been completed by now. Barring a miracle, it will never be completed and meet the same fate as UGCC, though with a few completed towers strewn in between.
                What was your take on Imperial court 6 months back ???

Would have been delivered or not delivered ??? YES or NO
                Last edited September 3 2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

invictus ! OK ! just by reading 1-2 of ur posts we can make out what u r upto...
                  i can understand owners / investors or even brokers spending time on Jaypee IREF threads sharing info / ideas / hopes etc..
                  But going by ur number of posts on this thread without any stake in wish town dosent make sense !! Why will someone spend so much of his time on this ? No Family / Friends ? No work ?
                  You are wasting ur and everyone's time in these threads.
                  We understand ur thoughts by now; but repeating same things over and over accross all Jaypee threads is not done.

Comment

I had no opinion, but as far as I know imperial court structure has been ready for several years.

Now answer these questions :

Btw I asked these questions earlier and no one answered :<br />
                    <br />
                    In which year was imperial court launched ? What was the originally promised date ? How many apartments have actually been delivered to date ? How many people are residing there ? Are all the amenities promised in the brochure ready and delivered?
                    Now when Imperial court has been delivered... YOU had no opinion... ha ha ... there is a saying "All morons hate it when you call them moron"

Btw the structures of other towers are also ready...

I answered to you on that one... I was with you crybaby ...very angry... the owners must return their possessions ...

Comment

Why some people are cheering JP for delivering some flats in some towers of a project? Why don't people look at status of incomplete projects and that inventory is massive?

And some people are keep pressing other about speculate on amount of money needed to complete WT. Why? It won't accomplish anything.

Dinesh sir has his own figure on this. He says he has wandered around all WT and inspected projects with his own eyes. But do you know how much money has to be paid to creditor banks in various projects to clear mortgage lien? How much money is owed to contractors who have fled JP? Some towers superstructure is complete. Some tower superstructure is not even started. Some towers superstructure is 50% complete. Just to evaluate cost of construction in these sky rise projects is a challenging task for any Engineer or Architect. Other aspects like financial arrangements with creditor banks and other parties has to be analyzed by financial consultants of respective fields.

But since people are asking for a figure, i will also pull one out of Magical hat. Anything between 1000 crore to 10000 crore. That is just a wild prediction without knowing anything on actual financial situation of JP in WT.

By the way the figure is irreverent. Mere prediction karne se WT pe koi fark nahin padega. Will JP start work on pending projects if i predict some magic number?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X