Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I personally feel SBI to be the best of the lot. But unfortunately SBI is not financing many of the WT projects.

Comment

saraswat bank is another option
      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

where are the play grounds for children in the so called GC facing units ...hardly much ...No parks as well ..Golf course is fine but do u think that only GC views are enough for a good living .....

Where will your clothes dry when there is hardly a balcony except one in most of the flat .......room sizes are small what the hell is this except for flats >2700 Sq ft ......

Comment

Originally posted by searchison View Post
          where are the play grounds for children in the so called GC facing units ...hardly much ...No parks as well ..Golf course is fine but do u think that only GC views are enough for a good living .....

Where will your clothes dry when there is hardly a balcony except one in most of the flat .......room sizes are small what the hell is this except for flats >2700 Sq ft ......
          This is a valid issue with Golf course side, though there is space allocated at different parts, but not as much as in the non golf side... but check Orchards, layout has utility area next to kitchen, meant for drying clothes etc...

Comment

Originally posted by RamanT View Post
            This is a valid issue with Golf course side, though there is space allocated at different parts, but not as much as in the non golf side... but check Orchards, layout has utility area next to kitchen, meant for drying clothes etc...

have u seen the utility in Imperial court...the utility is designed in the way in which no sunlight will come ...this is serious issue when people start living trust me

Comment

Originally posted by searchison View Post
              have u seen the utility in Imperial court...the utility is designed in the way in which no sunlight will come ...this is serious issue when people start living trust me
              well washing machines can dry your clothes, why waste the ever expensive space.. I have lived in US for a few yrs... everyone uses that... or you can do some sort of juggad close to kitchen/balconies to hang clothes a little outside...

Comment

How Manoj Gaur's leadership helped Jaypee Group clock a turnover of over Rs 20k crore in 2011-12

How Manoj Gaur's leadership helped Jaypee Group clock a turnover of over Rs 20k crore in 2011-12 - The Economic Times

Comment

Hi,
                  I was really looking forward to buying a golf facing ~1600 3bhk in PH but now I am totally confused after my last visit to WT this Sunday.
                  Some observations :

> I visted Kalypso first, visted the sample flat and the ready floors. I have no doubt in my mind that it is the best quility I have seen in Noida including ATS.

> Then I visted PC ready flats. After carefully looking at the doors, flooring, corridor etc. I was completely dissapointed with the quality. At best it is similar to other decent projects in Noida like Omaxe, LP/LB. Looking at this I have decided against buying in PH.

Now cant decide what to buy. My budget is 1.2 cr max(with 80l loan). I am considering following options :

> 1650 sq ft 2bhk in Kalypso.
                  + Its Kalypso. Awesome quality.
                  + Big room sizes.
                  + Will be ready in a year?

- I am looking for 3bhk. Smaller rooms would be ok for me.
                  - No GC facing.

These units are available at 6k psft.

> 1885 in Kalypso
                  + Same as 1650.
                  + GC view.

- Layout is not so good. Looks like some space can not be used for anything.
                  - Out of budget.
                  I have offer of 6500 but it is in DP plan and apparently taking DP plan in Japyee is criminal.

> 1800 or 2000 sqft unit in Orchards.
                  + GC view.
                  + Slow payments.

- Not confident about quality after looking at PC.

I am totally confused now. I reeeeeallllyy want to buy something in Kalypso or Knight court but size of flats are soo big that they are going out of budget.

I think best option of the above three is 1885 in Kalypso but for this I will have
                  to pay around 80k to bank every month till posession.

Can you suggest which is the best option between these 3?
                  Do you also think that Kalypso's quality is so much better than others that I
                  should take the 1650 2bhk and compromise on GC view?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
                    Hi,
                    I was really looking forward to buying a golf facing ~1600 3bhk in PH but now I am totally confused after my last visit to WT this Sunday.
                    Some observations :

> I visted Kalypso first, visted the sample flat and the ready floors. I have no doubt in my mind that it is the best quility I have seen in Noida including ATS.

> Then I visted PC ready flats. After carefully looking at the doors, flooring, corridor etc. I was completely dissapointed with the quality. At best it is similar to other decent projects in Noida like Omaxe, LP/LB. Looking at this I have decided against buying in PH.

Now cant decide what to buy. My budget is 1.2 cr max(with 80l loan). I am considering following options :

> 1650 sq ft 2bhk in Kalypso.
                    + Its Kalypso. Awesome quality.
                    + Big room sizes.
                    + Will be ready in a year?

- I am looking for 3bhk. Smaller rooms would be ok for me.
                    - No GC facing.

These units are available at 6k psft.

> 1885 in Kalypso
                    + Same as 1650.
                    + GC view.

- Layout is not so good. Looks like some space can not be used for anything.
                    - Out of budget.
                    I have offer of 6500 but it is in DP plan and apparently taking DP plan in Japyee is criminal.

> 1800 or 2000 sqft unit in Orchards.
                    + GC view.
                    + Slow payments.

- Not confident about quality after looking at PC.

I am totally confused now. I reeeeeallllyy want to buy something in Kalypso or Knight court but size of flats are soo big that they are going out of budget.

I think best option of the above three is 1885 in Kalypso but for this I will have
                    to pay around 80k to bank every month till posession.

Can you suggest which is the best option between these 3?
                    Do you also think that Kalypso's quality is so much better than others that I
                    should take the 1650 2bhk and compromise on GC view?

Thanks in advance
                    Could you suggest if this is for end use / investment - dont say both

And the desired timeframe for posession (if this is a great decision point)

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Could you suggest if this is for end use / investment - dont say both
                      End use

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X