Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Yaar starting works mean nothing. Completion means everything.

WT work is already started since many many years. Yet projects are hanging in limbo with no completion.

And JP's words doesn't mean anything. Home buyers should take written guarantees from JP regarding schedule of completion and possession. Otherwise, all this hawabaazi of promises is useless.

Comment

In my opinion jaypees INTENTION is clear, they will keep putting some money and wishtown possessions will keep happening though it will be a SUPER SLOW game but there is some hope and buyers in these projects can expect RESULTS.

But it will be a long wait for projetcs like Orchards / Garden Isles / Kube.

Comment

Yes they should take written guarantees on stamp paper. Along with some bank gaurantees and also have the Gaurs personal assets attached
        Last edited September 3 2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
          Yaar starting works mean nothing. Completion means everything.

WT work is already started since many many years. Yet projects are hanging in limbo with no completion.

And JP's words doesn't mean anything. Home buyers should take written guarantees from JP regarding schedule of completion and possession. Otherwise, all this hawabaazi of promises is useless.
          Sir ...the money is getting deployed for towers till completion....

even the un-conquered "invictus" agreed that structures are ready ...

As per you, nothing has been delivered yet ..whereas people are living in WT ...

I can understand the frustration level... bottom fishing will be difficult after this news...
          Last edited September 4 2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Please post Super Structure photos of Kasablanca and Boomerang. Boomerang alone has 5 towers i think. How much of it is built?

I was reading few posts ago. Orchards superstructure is built to 15 stories only while project has more than 30 stories. I don't know the details of all projects. But its clear that superstructures are not ready for many projects.

Even otherwise, superstructure is minority of budget cost. Rest of the cost is in interiors finishing, brick work, plastering, tiles/furnishing, building services plumbing electrical fire system etc, elevators, etc etc.

Comment

These 70 towers mean approx 6000 units even if minimum 7lks average collection from customer means more 400 CR will be coming in to JP on possessions which should be good enough for next 70 towers.
              This way things look good BUT WAIT is Long !!!
              Those who missed out for them BOTTOM fishing will be a thing of past... as soon as work starts on ground ... market is mature enough to even out the price differential.

Comment

This meeting is relatively bad news for Orchards, Kube, Garden Isles as those towers are not in the list of 70 towers. So for me it is not good. However, overall it is a good sign and I feel that soon we will see work progressing in those projects as well.

Most importantly I am keen to see how JP delivers on this promise. There is a big slip between the cup and the lip when they are concerned.

Comment

- Hugely appreciate the groups effort who are taking the initiative to meet with Jaypee management and trying to get a response from them for speedy work.

- It is good that the management is talking and giving some assurances so atleast we are know we are in the right direction even if at slow speed.

- Even if construction resumes in some tower, it will effect the resale and movement of other towers in Jaypee as well.

Lets see.....

Comment

BTW info isn't secret - it's just that I don't want to share with you. You have nothing to do with it. Why don't you ask your number crunching pals at the loans department who are paid to get this. Bet they will know.

Comment

I give credit to Mr Dinesh as he has personally inspected WT more than anyone and seen all project situation with his own eyes.

But coming up with estimates to complete WT is too far fetched prediction. I don't think anyone of us is qualified enough to evaluate cost of completion.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X