Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

The reason this guy is being banned is because he is spamming all threads of only one builder with different IDs. All IDs can be traced to a single IP address.. Im sure.
    Nothing but trying to create some panic.
    Its like if dineshsays creates multiple Ids and keeps praising JP and singing gala songs about their greatness. 100 posts about how great Jaypee wishtoen is.. Wont you ask him to be banned.
    This is not two sides of a coin.. This is called manipulation.
    Moderator is absolutely right in banning him

Comment

• Raojee
      Raojee commented
      Editing a comment
      You can ban him but you can't stop him/her. And how do you know that it's all the same IP address? Are you the administrator ? My point is it's just information. We didn't even know that StanChart had sold their loan. That is a serious piece of information and perhaps it helps us making that tough decision which we have been avoiding all this time.

• bhuwan
      bhuwan commented
      Editing a comment
      Top 3 in terms of exposure in Jaypee are ICICI , IDBI and SBI.
      stanChart was not a big player within joint lenders.

Any one having updates regarding implementation / rejection of SDR which was invoked by joint lenders forum on 28June....
    28Sep being the cutoff date... final stand of JLF should be decided by now ? ....but there is no news in market...

Comment

Hey,

Does anybody has any update on construction status of Kalypso tower 12 , hows the speed of construction and what is the expected time of possession???

Comment

Any updates on the handover dates for Shaurya Klassic?

Comment

Exactly a year ago, I was about to finalize a deal in pavilion court but I dropped the idea because my wife wanted a bigger house. I was out of India for sometime and i am not so well updated with the latest developments in jaypee greens. I ended up seeing a documentary on yutube on ISRO By Karolina and I Strongly believe that the film is shot in Wishtown. Can anyone confirm what project it is because the views look amazing in the movie.
          best regards!

Comment

Jaypee Greater Noida

Comment

MANOJa

Mods is it possible to revert back to the old layout. This one is painful to use. Its like going from Windows 10 to MS DOS.

Can you please supply a link where all the Latest jaypee posts keep going to the top of the page. I used to use the link below but it doesn't work since the update.

​​​​​​​indianrealestateforum.com/tags/jaypee.html
              Last edited September 26 2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
                MANOJa

Mods is it possible to revert back to the old layout. This one is painful to use. Its like going from Windows 10 to MS DOS.

Can you please supply a link where all the Latest jaypee posts keep going to the top of the page. I used to use the link below but it doesn't work since the update.

​​​​​​​indianrealestateforum.com/tags/jaypee.html
                See, we r working to modify the current layout and make it much more user friendly . Once we work it out , u would appreciate the new Layout .

Give us some time . We have had internal meetings on this and we r totally focused on resolving all issues .

Give us some time .
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2801261_1.html

P Associates receives shareholders nod to convert debt into equity

Jaypee Group has been struggling to meet its debt servicing and payment obligations for the past several quarters due to its deteriorating financial health

Amritha Pillay | Mumbai September 29, 2016 Last Updated at 00:30 IST

Business Standard

Debt-laden Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (JAL) on Wednesday said it has received shareholders’ approval to allow conversion of its debt to equity in the company. The approval will help pave the way for lenders to step in and pick up stakes in the company.

In a statement to the BSE on Wednesday, Jaiprakash Associates said its shareholders had at the annual general meeting approved converting loans, debentures or other borrowings of the company into equity shares or securities in the company. Around 88.06 per cent of the votes cast by its shareholders, the company said in the statement, were in favour of the resolution.

As of March 31, Jaiprakash Associates had consolidated debt of Rs 58,250 crore. The approval comes on the back of a joint lenders forum’s decision to invoke strategic debt restructuring (SDR) for the company.

“Taking note of the decision of the joint lenders forum of company lenders on the invocation of strategic debt restructuring (SDR), subject to approval of lenders, the board has constituted a committee of directors to evaluate various options necessitating financial restructuring,” the company said in a statement sent to the BSE on July 4.

The Jaypee group has been struggling to meet its debt servicing and payment obligations since several quarters due to deteriorating financial health. Under pressure, the group has sold several cement and power assets since 2013 to reduce its debt burden.

In one of its biggest deals, the company agreed to sell 21.20 million tonnes of its cement assets to UltraTech Cement Ltd for Rs 16,189 crore in July this year. Under the SDR plan, lenders can convert debt exposure in a company into an equity stake and then look for a new buyer for that stake, which could also lead to the promoter losing ownership of the company.

Jaiprakash Associates Ltd is the group holding company for two other subsidiaries — Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd and Jaypee Infratech Ltd. Jaiprakash Associates holds about 61 per cent in the power subsidiary and 71 per cent in the infrastructure subsidiary. The promoter holding inJaiprakash Associates as on June 2016 was at 39.38 per cent.

Comment

dineshsays and residents of wishtown... I will be moving into my pavilion court apartment this diwali.
                    Just a few concerns/questions I want existing residents to answer

1) Suppose i go out for a nice dinner party at a friends house and come back late.. say 1 am - 2 am... It gets really scary driving from mahamaya till entry of wishtown.. It is quite dark, empty roads...Especially the small underpass.. anyone could be waiting with a pistol...Gives me the chills.. Has anyone ever felt unsafe (specially during late night).

2) Whats the traffic situation.. If i have to leave home at say 9am to go towards south delhi for work and return around 7pm... Is it really bad? Someone told me that traffic starts from amity and goes on till DND... Then DND exit uptill ashram
                    Ive seen 3 flyovers on the ring road choc a bloc.. Morning and evening... whats the real situation?

3) Whats the electricity situation considering it is Uttar Pradesh.. When does the power back up kick in.. How do u get to know that youre runnning on Generator and not normal power

4) Water - Is there any plant to soften/treat the water that comes from the tap in our apartment?

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X