Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
    dineshsays and residents of wishtown... I will be moving into my pavilion court apartment this diwali.
    Just a few concerns/questions I want existing residents to answer

    1) Suppose i go out for a nice dinner party at a friends house and come back late.. say 1 am - 2 am... It gets really scary driving from mahamaya till entry of wishtown.. It is quite dark, empty roads...Especially the small underpass.. anyone could be waiting with a pistol...Gives me the chills.. Has anyone ever felt unsafe (specially during late night).

    This can happen anywhere in Noida. It happened near Spice Mall also sometime back. So wishtown is not unique here.

    2) Whats the traffic situation.. If i have to leave home at say 9am to go towards south delhi for work and return around 7pm... Is it really bad? Someone told me that traffic starts from amity and goes on till DND... Then DND exit uptill ashram
    Ive seen 3 flyovers on the ring road choc a bloc.. Morning and evening... whats the real situation?

    Start early and leave early.

    3) Whats the electricity situation considering it is Uttar Pradesh.. When does the power back up kick in.. How do u get to know that youre runnning on Generator and not normal power

    4) Water - Is there any plant to soften/treat the water that comes from the tap in our apartment?

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
      dineshsays and residents of wishtown... I will be moving into my pavilion court apartment this diwali.
      Just a few concerns/questions I want existing residents to answer

      1) Suppose i go out for a nice dinner party at a friends house and come back late.. say 1 am - 2 am... It gets really scary driving from mahamaya till entry of wishtown.. It is quite dark, empty roads...Especially the small underpass.. anyone could be waiting with a pistol...Gives me the chills.. Has anyone ever felt unsafe (specially during late night).

      2) Whats the traffic situation.. If i have to leave home at say 9am to go towards south delhi for work and return around 7pm... Is it really bad? Someone told me that traffic starts from amity and goes on till DND... Then DND exit uptill ashram
      Ive seen 3 flyovers on the ring road choc a bloc.. Morning and evening... whats the real situation?

      3) Whats the electricity situation considering it is Uttar Pradesh.. When does the power back up kick in.. How do u get to know that youre runnning on Generator and not normal power

      4) Water - Is there any plant to soften/treat the water that comes from the tap in our apartment?
      Hello Mate - I'll be completing nearly 6 months in Wishtown - I think I am in a very good position to answer the questions posted above:

      On point 1 - there is a small underpass or you can go a little ahead and take the bigger underpass 2-300 mts ahead which is well lit. Even if you take the small underpass, there is now a permanent police post barely 50 mts as you exit the small underpass. I have come late in the night multiple times, never felt threatened

      On point 2 - from 9:30 to 10:30 there is good traffic if you use the sector road because of Amity and the IT offices closer to Mahamaya (HCL, Dell etc) - what I do is double back to Jaypee Office Main gate and get on to main eWay and go very smooth till Mahamaya. Then its a little bad sometimes till Filmcity etc - I think this should be sorted as downstream initiatives - Sector 15 underpass, the bridge over the Shahdra drain, then the new Mayur Vihar bridge extension, Phase II and III of Barapullah etc

      On point 3 - 100% backup - electricity never goes for more than a couple of minutes and we can use ACs etc as Normal. Actually its difficult to find out unless you relaized the electricity was out the first time around

      On point 4 - there are huge softner plants due to kick in soon - I should have more details soon. Water on the whole is fine - 24 x 7

      On the whole - I really like it here - when I shifted in my tower in April - there was 1 family - now there are 25 - out of a tower of some 70 odd flats - more and more coming in. healthy social interactions - we will have our own Diwali Mela soon. Kalypso shops being sold now as well, wonderful walks in the morning, massive car parking

      Towers 5 - 10 and 11, 12, 14 work has started as per the updated schedule - will share more details in a few days

      I have never had as many calls for sale of my Kalypso flat as I have recently

      So, come without fear - you will enjoy yourself

      Any further Qs - let me know

      Comment


      • abhimax
        abhimax commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Dinesh - good to know that your experience has been good living there. I have a flat in PH4, recently I have been told that work has started there and they will send OOP by Oct end 2016. Would it be possible to share your opinion on whether this is indeed true and by when do you think PH4 will likely complete. Many thanks, Abhishek

    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Best is to avoid the underpass in the night and instead come down the service road from mahamya and drive along amity road service road

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by vishtown View Post
        Best is to avoid the underpass in the night and instead come down the service road from mahamya and drive along amity road service road
        Yes - I take that route often - the road is not as nice as the service road on the other side however

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Dineshbhai,

          About the below transcript from your e mail:

          Towers 5 - 10 and 11, 12, 14 work has started as per the updated schedule - will share more details in a few days

          Till a few days ago work was not on, now that you mention it is on seems like good news for Kalypso at least. Other areas of WT seem deserted as far as workers are concerned at this moment. I am talking about Knights, Kube, Orchards, KBA, Kingswood ( even though JP confirmed they have applied for completion on the kingswood)

          Will look forward to your further updates.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

            Hello Mate - I'll be completing nearly 6 months in Wishtown - I think I am in a very good position to answer the questions posted above:

            On point 1 - there is a small underpass or you can go a little ahead and take the bigger underpass 2-300 mts ahead which is well lit. Even if you take the small underpass, there is now a permanent police post barely 50 mts as you exit the small underpass. I have come late in the night multiple times, never felt threatened

            On point 2 - from 9:30 to 10:30 there is good traffic if you use the sector road because of Amity and the IT offices closer to Mahamaya (HCL, Dell etc) - what I do is double back to Jaypee Office Main gate and get on to main eWay and go very smooth till Mahamaya. Then its a little bad sometimes till Filmcity etc - I think this should be sorted as downstream initiatives - Sector 15 underpass, the bridge over the Shahdra drain, then the new Mayur Vihar bridge extension, Phase II and III of Barapullah etc

            On point 3 - 100% backup - electricity never goes for more than a couple of minutes and we can use ACs etc as Normal. Actually its difficult to find out unless you relaized the electricity was out the first time around

            On point 4 - there are huge softner plants due to kick in soon - I should have more details soon. Water on the whole is fine - 24 x 7

            On the whole - I really like it here - when I shifted in my tower in April - there was 1 family - now there are 25 - out of a tower of some 70 odd flats - more and more coming in. healthy social interactions - we will have our own Diwali Mela soon. Kalypso shops being sold now as well, wonderful walks in the morning, massive car parking

            Towers 5 - 10 and 11, 12, 14 work has started as per the updated schedule - will share more details in a few days

            I have never had as many calls for sale of my Kalypso flat as I have recently

            So, come without fear - you will enjoy yourself

            Any further Qs - let me know
            Thank you so much for the detailed explanation.. One more small query.. May sound a little stupid
            Pavilion court is almost 1 km inside wishtown from main gate... For even imperial court or any other complex, moving around without car is impossible... Why isnt jaypee giving facilities like golf carts to ferry residents in and out.. All builders do that.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post

              Thank you so much for the detailed explanation.. One more small query.. May sound a little stupid
              Pavilion court is almost 1 km inside wishtown from main gate... For even imperial court or any other complex, moving around without car is impossible... Why isnt jaypee giving facilities like golf carts to ferry residents in and out.. All builders do that.
              This is not available in GN where the population is a small fraction and autos are not allowed. Here they are letting auto, taxi, buses, Uber you name it inside WT. Take one of those.

              Imperial court is 100m from the gate.

              I used to walk 2 KM to school everyday. That is 2KM 1 way so 4KM just from home to school. About 3Km walk inside the school in a day (massive school built in many acres). That is at least 7KM during the day. If the school buses are dropping the kids at the gate its not a huge walk.
              Last edited October 6 2016, 06:21 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                I have heard that work has started on PH4. Request forum members to please confirm if that is true and what in your view is the likely possession timeline for PH4. Thanks,

                Comment


                • confusedUser
                  confusedUser commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope it is true...if they can finish the 70 towers as they have promised.

              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Guys - I can confirm work has restarted on most towers or is about to. Most contractors have been paid their pending dues.

                New shops have also been launched which they are saying will be ready in a matter of months (super structure is done)

                Let's hope​​​ this is to complete the towers. Fingers crossed.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  It may be a feel good environment created to sell the commercials too. Are we referring to work started in few tower/projects only around golf course, or even the long deserted ones like Kengiston, Kube, Orchard, Krescent etc?
                  Last edited October 7 2016, 03:28 PM.

                  Comment

                  Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X