Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Hi.....Jaypee has informed that OC for B4 tower in Klassic has been received. Can anyone inform whether OC is final approval for builder to offer possession or any more approval reqd. Thanks ..

Comment

any positive or negative impact on wishtown because of demonetization?

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity
        Any seasoned noida broker will tell you which builder in the region has the highest proportion of benami properties. You can imagine what the impact will be.
        Can you give some facts and figures...

Comment

• Magadh_Pride
          Magadh_Pride commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you serious?
          Aare you serious?
          Aaare youuuu serious ?

Its been a week since i moved into my flat in Pavilion Court and i can give a resident's point of view of the livability in Wish Town

Once you enter the main gate of wish town and keep going straight you will notice most of the towers are ready. Barring Kalypso 10,12,13 all towers are ready till the turning of the road... Then PH1 and towers of PC are ready barring a couple of towers in between. Temple is getting finished. Labour is painting and making walls inside. Sports field is ready.
        Greenery is maintained well.. Jaypee water tankers water these plants everyday, gardeners do the trimming, weeding etc regularly. Golf Course is maintained beautifully. Lots of golfers come especially on the weekends. Ample open spaces to enjoy the lovely sunlight, walks and breeze.
        FMG is efficient. Plumber, electrician is a call away. It takes 15-20 mins for them to come once call is placed.
        Location is very good. Takes me 30 mins to reach nehru place.

Within my personal building :
        Security guard is always there.. No problem finding a maid.. Cleaning , cooking, press wala, car cleaner everyone available with ease.. electricity and water not a problem.. Trash is taken out twice a day.. sweeping done twice.. I had a seepage problem.. The team came within 24 hours and resolved it. The department store in PH3 has everything we need for daily use. chemist is also there. Internet, Intercom and DTH is all wired inside the walls..
        Club is ready. Looked good. I was actually surprised to see it. Pool is small but building looked spick and span. gym,card room,kids room,lounge are ready. cafe is under progress.

Pain Points:
        Because of the low number of residents compared to the number of flats in Wish town, it is quite sparsely populated.. Therefore towers are also not well lit outside. It is dark during the night. People from the village behind have access to the main Jaypee internal road and can be seen moving around. There is so much construction going on around, temporary barricades are put up.

Slowly but SURELY, wish town is getting better.. It is 100% livable and location is much better than other remote areas in noida where residents are living in societies like sector 137/143 or sector 7X belt.

Comment

Slowly but SURELY, wish town is getting better.. It is 100% livable and location is much better than other remote areas in noida where residents are living in societies like sector 137/143 or sector 7X belt.

[/QUOTE]

Sector 137... remote??

Comment

Originally posted by Raojee View Post

Sector 137... remote??
            [/QUOTE]

Not remote.. But extremely dense and far away... these areas wil take longer to develop

Comment

• nideepak
              nideepak commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello Firsttime... Thanks for your review.... Can you please elaborate more on pricing part like cost of maintenance/Maid etc...
              I am currently living in south delhi but planning to buy a flat in either Pavilion court or Heights.

If you can also advise the ongoing rate of 3 bhk .. it would be a great help.
              Thanks

Big problem with JP is that builder has squandered away customers' money and most of the township will be abandoned and never be completed. They have made several excuses over the last many years and will continue to invent new ones. A few flats in so called luxury projects have been delivered with pathetic quality in the last few months and investors have had no choice but to swallow the bitter pill, as the alternative is to never get delivery. Once the group inevitably folds up because of its financial troubles, the township, or whatever fraction of it has been handed over at that stage, will be a security and maintenance nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
              There is so much construction going on around, temporary barricades are put up.
              well, the air must be very polluted with the construction around, I am being told by one of the my friends as he stays in a similar project where there is construction around, its very harmful, cement particles in the air would be disastrous, could you please throw some light on this as you are already living there.

Cheers
              Rahul

Comment

With all the semi abandoned construction sites, all the dust bowls will make the place an environmental irritant and health hazard for years to come.

Comment

Are they taking any effort to control the dust pollution? Constant exposure to these especially people who stay at home all through the day is not really good.

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X