Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

People in Delhi are putting Air purifiers where there is actually no construction (the reason being traffic pollution being primary), further construction pollution is orders of magnitude more than the traffic pollution(add cement to the air and it will just kill you), so the premium segment really keeps this in factor, un till there is construction the premium segment will refrain from relocating to this premium sector, they will move seriously when the construction is bare minimum and good number of occupants and that's the main reason why there is poor occupancy, apart from this when you don't have good clubs and facilities(this is another factor for poor occupancy), now demonetization, I mean frankly to me this looks to be game over wishtown, I really wanted to see a quality township taking shape but this looks bleak now.

PS: look at KP plots, things are going bad to worse ..

Cheers
    Rahul

Comment

On the ground things sound much better than even six months ago. Demonetisation effect will possibly ease out in six months. Jaypee properties have seen rock bottom and only way for rtm properties is up! Don't understand the issue on underconstruction mess, if the construction is on then it's good and township will get completed at whatever pace. If construction stops, then so will pollution right? Granted that unfinished properties if jaypee goes belly up will take long to end up clearing legal mess but sooner or later they will also get to closure.

Comment

Mate,

Construction will not pick up [take my word], the delivery would be slow[infact slower, when jaypee recently promised 70 towers they would have delivered slow but then demonetization happened, so consider the pace to be very very slow], the major point is VALUATION, if you look at the offers which builders are giving today, who would buy these apartments[where their fate is actually not known, look at orchards/kressent/garden isles/kensington boulevard/kensington park etc] in resale ????so many factors, high unreasonable maintenance, super area increase, loading on a higher side [40%], density[such highly dense apartments], I am just wondering how will investors manage to retain? [now no1 is going to buy in resale], people who exited 6 months ago made a great call.

PS: slow construction means -> plenty of air pollution ..

Cheers
        Rahul

Comment

PS: Demonetization will not ease out in another 6 months, the GOVERNMENT has become richer and people who dealt in cash are robbed, some got robbed of 30% and some with higher cash component are robbed of around 70-80%, these robbed people were actually driving the RE, are you getting the point ..

Cheers
          Rahul

Comment

• abhimax
            abhimax commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, opinions differ, some believe that there won't be any let down on unabated corruption in the country while some think utopia is here to each his own!

• jaijai
            jaijai commented
            Editing a comment
            Government has become richer. What does that mean?

• abhimax
            abhimax commented
            Editing a comment
            Really! Already?

Let's discuss pollution first...
          are we saying that pollution here is more than congested sectors like 137/143,7x etc? With the sez land being auctioned for more commercial and residential projects it's going to get worse... the construction on the golf course side is at the later stages.. finishing work and construction work are different in terms of creating dust and particulate matter... the open area here is able to disperse the pollutant matter at least to a level better than congested sectors

now the low level of occupancy
          when jaypee had started selling these properties they were cheaper than most under construction projects in the vicinity.. most of the people who bought them were investors .. not end users.. they will not shift here.. they want to find tenants .. but market is slow

club is ready at pavilion court.. and has been made nicely.. that's not the problem..

there are defintely issues here. But nothing that can't be sorted. No reason to believe why this will be a much much better place to live than the high density pegion holes. See 3c, amrapali, or any other project in vicinity. Barring ATS I don't think anything comes close

Comment

Major problem with wishtown is that the developer is officially broke and no longer interested in the real estate business and there is no way to fix that.

Comment

mate,

1) you are comparing pollution between 2 places, please don't compare 2 places, just consider Air pollution, would it be in sector 128 or not, there will be and with slower construction, its going to remain for many years, i dont think that the pace of construction would be consistent, you will certainly see some hault's and finishing takes a lot of time, there wll be a lot of Air pollution

PS: wishtown was considered far far ahead than the crappy sectors you mentioned, but if you look at things in hand today, those crappy sectors would have investors who have made money by existing at the right time, they would have more ROI than jaypee investors

2) VALUATION, this is very important, keep your eyes on the prices of KP plots, thats the best answer I could give, if you are not able to pick my above post.

3) I wrote a post where I found mayur vihar MIG more premium than kalypso, I mean investors have been robbed of false promises by jaypee{flase information as well}, further I used to classify jaypee properties under 2 sections:

a) towers that are RTM /nearing RTM -> you can exit and make small premium
              b) towers that are out of radar. --> you can exit with your buying price if you are lucky

But now , I will categorize them differently

a) towers that are RTM /nearing RTM add demonetization --> very hard to exit
              b) towers that are out of radar. add demonetization --> no way you can exit

PS: enthusiasm of members is an important factor and dropping activity on iref, its absolutely dipping here, earlier I used to see some good activity here but these days its very dull, why? its a very important question.

Cheers
              Rahul
              Last edited December 22 2016, 10:25 PM.

Comment

@truenity: mate I am just not putting the figure here because I dont want to publish information just by hearing someone, all I can tell you is that the figure really amazed me.

PS:
                1) you mentioned jaypee as broke, I will just add a point, many builders does get the construction by paying in cash, yes cash[unaccounted money], the white money majorly goes in land and in minority goes into construction, this is the main reason why jaypee investors need to worry a lot.

Cheers
                Rahul

Comment

I get a feeling that too many folks are motivated in jaypee bashing without having any (disclosed) exposure. Wondering what's this altruism all about. I hold a flat here, and really not worried anymore. Keep getting calls from brokers who try to cajole to sell at lower values, l tell them to take a walk, they keep coming back. Gives me a feeling that some folks just want to corner undervalued inventory before things turn north

Comment

Originally posted by abhimax View Post
                    I get a feeling that too many folks are motivated in jaypee bashing without having any (disclosed) exposure. Wondering what's this altruism all about. I hold a flat here, and really not worried anymore. Keep getting calls from brokers who try to cajole to sell at lower values, l tell them to take a walk, they keep coming back. Gives me a feeling that some folks just want to corner undervalued inventory before things turn north
                    mate, your post clearly tells me that your are an end user[you hold 1 apartment], you are safe but every1 is not, here is an example:

if I take a demonetization example in order to explain my point: consider you are like a salaried class person and you are simply unaffected by demonetization Vs some1 who dealt with cash[hes in big trouble]

Now the guy who made money in cash is a different example, consider him having 4 apartments in wishtown [there are many like him], they are affected and not you.

PS: so its not just about YOU , life is just not about you, please have an open mind.

further 2 cases:
                    a) you can easily hold your property, you can end use, but at the end of the day you cant make premium, infact now you cant even exit.
                    b) vs some1 who holds 4 apartments, will not have the capacity to hold, and will exit * dirt cheap price and he will affect you for sure.

PS: again its just not about you

Cheers
                    Rahul

Comment

• abhimax
                      abhimax commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bro, brokers are still making offers that at least FD returns, even today, so may be you need to correct your read. Of course this is true for only etc.

• abhimax
                      abhimax commented
                      Editing a comment
                      *true only for rtm.

• rahk2012
                      rahk2012 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      mate, the prices you see in trend are highly inflated prices(how do I justify this, just take an example of loading 40%, you are given an impression that you are given 1000 sq feets but in actual you get only 600, this is just 1 example out of 10-20 that I can give you), do your own research when it comes to valuation, i give you an example, in my research I would price KP plots at 12k per sq yards considering all the negative factors[without inflation] [and I will buy it only for end use at this price] and as an investor I would not even touch anything but rather see the RE trends that will come in the next 3 months. please DO YOUR RESEARCH and to get your research right, you need to know a lot of things with clarity.
                  Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X