Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Wicked bro - wont try and change ur opinion on PC/PH as its an entirely personal matter.

However Mayank is correct the Bund road goes behind WT parallel to it. Its a boon for WT residents in terms of faster connectivity to Kalindi Kunj.

The road between KP1 & 2 is the sector road which was always there and actually splits WT in two seperate, gated land parcels. It is not a public thoroughfare thru WT.

Comment

Guys...Please suggest the best between the three options..m really confused

Comment

I have been there many more times than you friend. I've been a regular visitor since sept. 2008 when i bought my first property in wishtown.

The road you are referring to is NOT the bund road. The bund road is the road that goes straight from kalindi kunj to sector 135. The road you are talking about is a 45 meter sector road which connects the expressway to the bund road . Jaypee will have a boundary on both sides of this road and internal roads inside them. This sector road is actually a boon to wishtown residents . Depending on the travel direction they can choose to go towards the expressway or go towards the bund road.

Comment

Rajat bhai .. bund road is the outer peripheral road on the embankment of the river yamuna. It is going to be perpendicular to the 45 M sector road.

Comment

Leechawla ji..

Orchards is going to be more or less like pc/ph in terms of quality. It is definitely not going to be better than them. Infact , i believe it's going to be step down.

Kalypso is definitely better than pc/ph . As far as the 2 different options that are available , you have to take that call yourself .

Comment

Originally posted by mayanknoida View Post
              Rajat bhai .. bund road is the outer peripheral road on the embankment of the river yamuna. It is going to be perpendicular to the 45 M sector road.
              Are you referring to the Four Lane Road on the WT Master Plan? Is this road currently operational? What do you think will be the commute time from this Bund Road to Apollo Hospital?

Comment

Aree yeh kya confusion ho gaye hai mujhe ????

OK, This is what my BUND road is :-)

From KP1 plots - I am coming towards KP2 plots ( where you have upcoming temple/gurudwara/church etc........on the left hand side .....I see two 6 lane roads going towards yamuna bank and it's blocked.

Is it not a bund road ?

I am very well aware of the dividing road between KP1 and KP2.

OK - another way .....From expressway - if you are inside WT - in the middle of 45 mtr road ....where on left you have KP1 and on right KP2 .....right in front .....there is straight road ( 6 lane) going towards yamuna .....is it not a BUND road ?

Please reply.

Thanks
                Wicked.

Comment

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
                  Guys...Please suggest the best between the three options..m really confused
                  Bro will give u my opinion tomorrow

Comment

wicked ji.

Coming from expressway , with kp1 on left and kp2 on right. The straight road you are referring to is the sector road. It will go directly to the bund road and form a t junction . From the T junction , if you take a left , you will go towards sector 135 and onwards to greater noida. if you take a right turn you will go towards kalindi kunj.

Rajat ji..

yes , it the 4 lane road as depicted in the wt master plan. Road is currently under construction , some parts are ready . From WT to kalindi kunj will be abt 10 mts. To apollo hospital depends a lot on traffic conditions at kalindi kunj, if non peak hours then 20 mts. During peak hours it can easily be 45 mts. The real benefit of bund road will start once the new bridge over the river yamuna is built at kalindi kunj. but that will take atleast 3-4 years.

Comment

[QUOTE=wicked;525466]Aree yeh kya confusion ho gaye hai mujhe ????

OK, This is what my BUND road is :-)

From KP1 plots - I am coming towards KP2 plots ( where you have upcoming temple/gurudwara/church etc........on the left hand side .....I see two 6 lane roads going towards yamuna bank and it's blocked.

Is it not a bund road ?

I am very well aware of the dividing road between KP1 and KP2.

OK - another way .....From expressway - if you are inside WT - in the middle of 45 mtr road ....where on left you have KP1 and on right KP2 .....right in front .....there is straight road ( 6 lane) going towards yamuna .....is it not a BUND road ?

Bro that one is sector road. Bund road is parallel to Yamuna. Yes that sector road will be open to all. And also that road will help KP plots to shed the isolated feeling.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X